The Warder - Cover

The Warder

Copyright© 2004 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Beverley Rutledge is a Senior Correction Officer in a British Prison. She has an active sex life outside the prison and an even more active one inside. She has the power to attract women and uses it; she has the power to control women and abuses it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Interracial   Black Female   White Female  

Judy appeared to be sleeping too, so Bev turned and made to walk away, satisfied that both women appeared to be comfortable and resting. "To what do I owe this pleasure, Ma'am?" Bev turned on her heel and approached Judy's bed and sat on the edge; Bev whispered, "Did I wake you Judy? Sorry, I was just checking on you and Betty. But now that you are awake, perhaps you can tell me how you came to fall down the stairs?"

"Just clumsy I suppose, it was an accident."

Bev smiled, "I heard that you and Angela Moffatt had a bit of a falling out, and that she said that she was going to cut your pretty face. So nobody pushed you Judy, you just fell, is that right?"

"Yeah of course. You don't wanna believe all you hear from the grasses. Me and Angie are OK."

"The way I hear it is that you stole her girlfriend, Lucy Smith, and that she threatened to do you both. Is Lucy going to fall down the stairs? Should I move Lucy off the wing?"

"I don't know nuffing about it. But if you moved Angie off the wing it might be better for Luce."

"Don't you mean better for you? No Angela to get in the way of you and Lucy."

"If you like. I just don't want anything to happen to Luce. I wanna get out of here, someone's got to look after her, she's only a kid."

"You think you can look after her? You can't look after yourself."

"I told ya, it was an accident. Let me back on the wing tomorrow."

"I can't authorise that Judy, it's down to Richard, Doc Myland. If he's satisfied that you haven't done any real damage, he'll let you back on the wing." Judy reached out and grabbed Bev's arm." Please Officer. Bev please, put a good word in for me, get me back with Luce. I miss her, I want to be with her."

Bev shifted on the edge of the bed, "I'll see what Doc Myland says."

"Please try Bev, Ma'am, please." Judy let go of Bev's arm and placed her hand on Bev's thigh, her fingers playing with the hem of her skirt. "I'll be a good girl for you Bev." Judy emphasised the word 'good'. Bev smiled, "I can't promise anything Judy."

Judy slid her hand further up Bev's skirt; Bev opened her legs as Judy's fingers slithered over her stocking tops. Judy sat up in the bed and kissed Bev hard on the lips. She pressed her mouth to Bev's ear and whispered, " Get me back on the wing tomorrow and I'll let you fuck me every day for a week." Bev looked at the pretty face of the girl who now had her fingers inside the gusset of her knickers and was fingering her wet pussy.

Judy was quite a pretty young woman, short light brown hair, hazel eyes and a good figure. It was no surprise that she'd been able to steal a pretty young thing like Lucy Smith from the Queen Dyke, Angela Moffatt. Bev parted her legs more and felt Judy's fingers slide deeper in to her cunt. Judy was resting her head on Bev's shoulder. A voice broke Bev's reverie.

"Everything OK Beverley?" Grace always called her Beverley, never Bev. Bev turned her head slightly and said, "Yes, it's OK Grace. Judy was just a little upset. Give us a few minutes will you please Grace?" From where Grace stood it looked as if Bev was just offering Judy a shoulder to cry on, there was no way that she could see that Judy had half her hand wedged up Bev's cunt. Even so, Grace had known Beverley for a long time and guessed that she was up to something. But as long as her patient came to no harm, she was willing to turn a blind eye. With Grace safely back in her office, Bev pulled Judy tighter against her, she could feel the soft pressure of Judy's tits against her own. Bev shifted the bedclothes sideways exposing Judy's legs. Bev's hand went up inside Judy's T-shirt and began fondling her tits. Judy was now driving Bev inexorably towards a climax, her fingers pumped in and out of Bev's squelching cunt and her thumb rotated on her hard bulging clit.

"Uhhh, that's nice Judy, do it like that, uhh make me cum." Bev's navy blue uniform skirt had ridden up high, revealing her stocking tops and panties. Judy's hand was busily working inside Bev's stretched open cunt producing a torrent of gasps and moans from the officer. Bev groped at Judy's 'C' cup tits, pulling and squeezing the soft mounds of flesh. Bev's orgasm took hold of her and ripped through her body ferociously, making her squeal. Judy quickly kissed her and stifled the officer's screeches. Bev suddenly pitched forward, trapping Judy's hand between her legs as she orgasmed. Judy lay back on the bed, her hand still wedged in Bev's fanny and with the officer panting on top of her. Judy was now aroused herself, the sound and feel of Bev cumming had increased her desire immensely. "Enjoy that Bev?" Judy asked unnecessarily.

"Yes, thanks Judy, that was wonderful. That Lucy is a lucky girl."

"Yeah, she is. She's much better off with me than that bitch Moffatt."

"I thought you said you and Moffatt were OK?" Judy managed to extricate her hand from the tight confines of Bev's crotch. She took Bev's hand and pushed it down the front of her panties, "I don't want to discuss that fat cow, I just want you to fuck me." Bev smiled and then eased her fingers through the soft tangle of Judy's downy pubic hair and slipped two fingers in to her sopping wet snatch. "Remember our little deal Judy, if I get you back on the wing tomorrow and move Moffatt out, I get you all to myself for a week, yes?"

Judy was laying flat on her back but she had brought her knees up, so that Bev could finger fuck her from underneath."Yeah, whatever... uhhh... yeah. Ooohhh, that's nice Bev, ohhh, Bev go on. Eat me Bev, go down... ohhhh on me." Bev lay across the narrow bed and Judy shifted sideways, pulling her knickers up her raised legs as she moved. With her legs in the air and her knickers up around her knees, Bev descended on the open wet gash between Judy's thighs, her tongue flicking over the erect pink clit. Judy gasped and lowered her legs; Bev's head was held fast between the back of Judy's legs and her warm, wet and wonderfully aromatic cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.