The Acorn Never Falls Far - Cover

The Acorn Never Falls Far

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - No sacrifice is too great for Veronica to keep her most intimate secrets private.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"Why are we here? Were you watching us last night?" accused Veronica as she and Brittany stood with Betty in the apartment observation room.

"Of course not," lied Betty. "But I have arranged for you to find out what kind of boyfriend you have."

"What do you mean?"

"He likes them young, doesn't he?" smirked Betty, looking at Brittany who dropped her eyes in shame.

"I don't understand..." began Veronica.

"You will," replied Betty as their attention was drawn to the apartment door which opened.

Matt hesitantly entered, checked out the bedroom, then walked over to the one way glass which served as a mirror. Peering intently, he could see nothing but his reflection and heard nothing.

Perhaps she told the truth, he thought. But then it would be like Betty to check up on him, make sure he did exactly what he had been told to do. But even if Betty wasn't actually here, the girl he was supposed to screw would no doubt tell Betty everything which happened. Either way he had no choice. He had to carry this off just as he had been ordered.

"Relax, he can't see or hear you," smiled Betty. He has no idea we're here."

"But why have you brought him here?" asked Veronica.

"You'll see shortly. Both of you have professed your love for Matt. I just wanted you to see what kind of lover he really is. I asked him this morning which of you he preferred and to my surprise he said neither," she lied. "He said he preferred younger women... much younger than even you Brittany."

"That's a lie!" they replied in unison.

"Think so? Well, I've arranged a little tryst with the daughter of a client. She thinks she's coming here to study with a friend."

There was a knock at the door of the apartment.

"Want to see what kind of man you both have been going to bed with? Just watch," sneered Betty.

Matt opened the door and was startled. He had expected the girl to be young, but the small figure who stood sheepishly before him looked to be nothing more than a child. She was lovely all right. Her soft, pleasant facial features, bright eyes and trim, underdeveloped body were attractive, but even though he realized she was dressed to look as young as possible, he still felt an unease. She hardly looked old enough to be in her teens. He was beginning to think of calling off the whole thing when the young girl shifted the books she carried and spoke.

"Hi, I'm Melanie. I'm supposed to study with Carolyn tonight. is she here?"

He thought seriously of simply saying no and closing the door, but there was something in the girl's expression. It was as if she urgently wanted, needed to come inside. Little did he realize that Melanie was as desperate to fulfill her obligation as was he. Cautiously he opened the door and haltingly she stepped into the apartment.

"Where's Carolyn?" she asked innocently.

Again the look she gave him was unmistakable. She knew why she was here and what was going to happen. She had to be older than she looked, he thought. Lots of young girls, eighteen or older but who looked and were made up to seem much younger, posed for internet nudes and even hard core photos and movies. Perhaps that was the case here. If this girl wanted to be deflowered she had to old enough to know what it was all about. Matt relaxed a bit. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. Yes, he would take her and yes, he would make it seem like rape, but he would be as gentle as possible with her and, most of all, he would give her the chance to say no.

"Carolyn is the girl who lives down the hall," he said, trying to look lecherous.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I guess I got the wrong apartment," said Melanie.

"No..." replied Matt, locking the apartment door, "I think you're in exactly the right place.

Melanie, playing her role, dropped the books in alarm.

"Please, I have to go."

"No, not just yet. After all we haven't gotten to know each other."

"No, I have to..." she started, heading for the door.

Matt grabbed her arm, pulled her to him.

"No mister, I have to go..." whined the girl.

Holding both her arms now, Matt reached down and kissed her softly.

Melanie, in reality inexperienced with the opposite sex, was breathtaken. As much as she did not want to be here, he was good looking and his lips were strong and...

Matt kissed her again, this time his tongue played along her lips which opened to admit his French kiss. Melanie had hurriedly kissed a boy only once on the bus, but this... this!" Overcome, she barely remembered that she had a role to perform.

"No," she cried, pushing him away, but she and Matt both knew her push held no strength.

Matt grabbed her again and this time the kiss was overpowering, his tongue probing deep into her suddenly eager mouth. His hand climbed up the frilly child's dress and rested on her breast. Even through the padding of the bra he could tell her breasts were not yet developing. Again he was troubled by her age, but again he reasoned that many girls even in their late teens had not yet developed.

"You're pretty Melanie," he said, "but I bet you're even prettier without your clothes."

She gasped aloud, not sure how much was role playing and how much real fear.

"No, I won't... you can't..." she cried.

He held her closely once more his hand reaching behind to undo the snaps of the dress. He leaned over to her ear.

"What do you want me to do Melanie," he whispered, too low to be heard by either the three women on the other side of the glass or by the hidden microphones which along with hidden cameras were recording the entire episode.

The girl knew this was her cue. This man was handsome and she had to admit she had often fantasized about her first time with someone as strong and attractive as he was. But this was not of her choosing. She was being forced, coerced into something which would take away from her something she could never get back. Yet, the fear of the tape becoming public and her possible prosecution drove her to whisper her response in his ear.

"Fuck me."

But she also knew from what Betty had told her that this man wanted to take her against her will, so once again she pushed him urgently away and began to back away. Matt, also playing his role, cornered her behind the sofa.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.