The Acorn Never Falls Far - Cover

The Acorn Never Falls Far

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - No sacrifice is too great for Veronica to keep her most intimate secrets private.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Matt was waiting outside the apartment that evening as Betty arrived. She led him to a door which looked as if it might be to an adjacent apartment but which, in reality, led into an L shaped observation room in which one way glass enabled those in the observation room to observe and hear everything going on in both the living room and bedroom of the small apartment without those in the apartment knowing they were being observed.

Matt looked into the empty apartment, then with a quizzical look, turned to Betty.

"What's this all about?"

"You and Brittany were in love, if I am correct," mused Betty.

"I still love her. I just haven't figured out a way to tell her about Veronica."

"And Brittany loves you?"

"Yes."

"There's never been anyone else?"

"No. Why are you asking..."

"And Veronica? I suppose she'd never think of cheating on you."

"Neither of us has ever felt this way before."

"I take it that's a..."

"Of course not. She's as in love with me as I am with her."

"So you're sure neither of them would go to bed with someone else."

"Absolutely. But what..."

"Well, Matt I've got a little surprise for you this evening. Sit back, get comfortable and watch and listen. I think you're going to be in for a rude awakening."

"What are you talking about?"

"I have arranged for your two true blue lovebirds to meet this evening. Neither knows who the other really is. Just for fun I have given each a role to play. Let's just see what happens."

Matt turned back to the window as the door to the apartment opened and Veronica entered, slowly looked throughout, then, unaware she was being observed, cautiously walked into the bedroom, discarded her coat and street clothes and slipped into a white satin floor length sheer night gown. As instructed, underneath she wore a matching white satin bra which showed the maximum cleavage without actually displaying her nipples. The almost not there thong was composed of virtually nothing but strings. Matt felt a stirring between his legs just looking at the sight before him.

"What is Veronica doing here?" he asked.

"Patience, you're about to find out," smiled Betty.

A few moments later the door of the apartment swung open and Brittany stood in the doorway surveying the room for the first time, much as Veronica had done. Matt was surprised to see the woman he had been living with for the last two years, but the outfit she was wearing was just as startling. Brittany was wearing the white button down shirt and green skirt of a teenage private school student complete with white socks and sneakers. Her long hair was pulled back into twin pigtails which accentuated her youthful face and together with the schoolbooks in her arms presented the illusion of a girl much younger than her actual nineteen years. She stood, seeming to waver a bit, not sure she could go through with this charade, but then the memory of this afternoon and what she had to lose jolted her into beginning the role she had been told to play.

"Uh, Mom, I'm home!" she called out.

"What is... ?" began Matt at seeing Brittany.

"I had her fly in. I wanted you to know what you've been screwing for the last two years as well as the last few days."

"Hi honey, I..." began Veronica, returning to the living room and beginning her own act. But the moment their eyes met there was an instant connection, similar to that which Veronica had felt the first moment she and Matt had seen each other. Both women stood immobile for several seconds, the astonishing feeling of somehow having known each other for years washing over them both. At last, Veronica was able to avert her eyes from those of Brittany long enough to continue the perverted act which Betty had forced upon her. Betty had made it quite clear this woman (although she looked like a mere young teen) wanted this charade carried through and Betty had also made abundantly clear the consequences if the woman was not pleased with every aspect of Veronica's performance.

"How was school today Collette?" asked Veronica, not forgetting to stand seductively in the doorway between bedroom and living room, extending plenty of leg from beneath the nightgown which clung to her body accentuating her every curve.

Brittany was nonplussed. She had been prepared to play out this game in order to keep the secret she and Matt shared, but what she had been unprepared for was both the connectedness she and this woman had instantly shared and also the attraction she was feeling, the increased heartbeat and shallow breathing she was experiencing just looking at the alluring body in the doorway. Brittany had never had a lesbian encounter until this afternoon and although her surrender to Betty had, at first, been forced, she had had to admit to herself that it had also become overwhelmingly erotic with her body responding to the experienced seductive dominatrix so that by the time Betty had finished with her she had experienced multiple orgasms of her own. As a matter of fact, she had almost begged Betty to continue instead of withdrawing even though the knobby dildo had stretched her anus and nest mercilessly. Her eyes roved over the body before her and Brittany had to almost shake her head to clear her thoughts enough to continue the act, for she recalled what Betty had threatened if she did not please this woman in every regard.

"School was okay, but... but Mom, why are you wearing that outfit?"

"Don't you like it?"

"Gosh, it's... it's great! I just never..."

"... Knew your mom liked to look good. Liked to feel attractive?"

"Well, yeah, but Mom, there's nobody here but us."

"So? asked Veronica moving to the couch, sitting and crossing her legs to show lots of calf and thigh and motioning Brittany to join her.

"Well, it's just that it's sort of wasted if there's no one here to appreciate it."

"Oh there's someone here I'd very much like to appreciate it."

Brittany played the part by looking around and appearing confused.

"I... don't..."

"You're a teenager now Collette."

"Barely," laughed Brittany going along with the ruse.

"Perhaps it's time you learned about becoming a woman."

"I don't... understand," replied Brittany.

"We women have certain needs, honey," said Veronica, scooting closer to the girl who held a puzzled looked on her face even though, inside, Brittany was already responding sensually to the woman who now sat only inches away.

"You don't need to try to deny your feelings, Collette. I saw you when you peeped into my room the other night when I was undressing."

Brittany tried to act embarrassed.

"Mom, I'm... I'm sorry. I... it's just that... God, Mom, I was just walking by and your door was partly open and I glanced in. You were... you were..."

"Naked?"

"I... I don't know what came over me. Your body was just so beautiful. I couldn't help myself. I watched you undress."

"And?" urged Veronica, playing her part as parental seductress.

"I... I watched you lie on the bed and..."

"And... ?"

"And touch yourself," said Brittany softly, playing her part as well.

"And did you like what you saw?" asked Veronica seductively, moving next to the girl and placing her hand on Brittany's knee.

Brittany's eyes met those of Veronica once again and again both were mesmerized by the other, each playing the game she had been told to play and afraid of disappointing the other, yet each, in reality, being unexplainably drawn to the other as well.

"Mom, I know it was wrong, but... I wanted to lie with you, feel you touch me the way you were touching yourself."

Veronica made sure her nightgown fell open and her bra and thong were clearly visible to the girl.

"Like this?" breathed Veronica moving her lips within inches of Brittany's and her hand sliding up the girl's smooth firm thigh.

"Mom, I don't think we should..."

"Don't you like the feel of me touching you?" The hand crept up even farther.

"I... I... yes, but..."

Veronica's kiss was sweet and powerful. Brittany found herself responding, surrendering her mouth to the older woman. She was breathing harder now, her heart beginning to race and it was no act.

"Oohhhh, Mom!" whined Brittany as Veronica's fingers found the younger woman's panties.

"You're wet Collette. Your body wants to be touched."

Both women were excited now and having trouble concentrating on the act they were playing out. Each found herself wanting to experience the alluring body of the other.

"Unnnnh," moaned Brittany, her legs spreading to admit Veronica's probing fingers.

"Like it?" breathed Veronica.

"You know I do," responded Brittany, "but you're my..."

"Right now I'm a woman who needs what you've got and you want what I can give you."

"Mom, please, I... I..."

"Come to Momma," whispered Veronica, pulling Brittany's panties down and off, then pushing the girl gently back on the sofa where she finished undressing her. The naked young woman gasped as Veronica's lips and tongue found her vagina and clitoris. Within moments Brittany was moaning with excitement and pleasure. Veronica grasped Brittany's buttocks and pulled her to her so her tongue could reach even deeper.

"My God! Oh my God! I'm... CUMMING!" grunted the young woman. "Oh Mommy!" she cried, suddenly reestablishing her role. "Make me cum again. Please Mommy, make me cum again!"

But her implorings were no act and neither was the enthusiasm with which Veronica deftly again brought the young woman to orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.