The Acorn Never Falls Far - Cover

The Acorn Never Falls Far

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - No sacrifice is too great for Veronica to keep her most intimate secrets private.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"Now remember, we have to make this real, " said Betty as they stood outside her friend's apartment.

"But I can't really hurt someone!" responded Matt.

"No one said anything about injuring her. But she wants to feel helpless, humiliated, and degraded."

"Why would anyone..."

"Don't question, just accept it. She loves this sort of thing. So rough her up a bit and just follow my lead." She saw the look in Matt's eye. "Yes, it's just an act, but for her to enjoy this, it mustn't seem like an act. It has to seem real to her. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I... guess so."

"No guessing. You make this real or Veronica and the world will know your little secret."

"... All right, all right."

The two stood in long all weather coats to conceal the outfits they wore beneath and pulled the leather masks down over their faces as Betty rang the doorbell. Matt also carried a canvas bag.

Shonda Dubois had settled in for the evening. She had changed into a sheer teddy and was curled up with a new erotic romance thriller when the doorbell rang. The forty-seven year old was not only Betty's friend, but a customer as well, so her body was finely toned. Her breasts might not ride quite as high as they once had and her hips might be a bit broader than in her younger days, but put her in an outfit that showed off her ample breasts, small waist and shapely calves and, combined with her perfect chocolate brown complexion and still youthful, lovely face, she could still turn the heads of men twenty years her junior.

Shonda had lost her husband Jake a few months ago. She and Jake had become swappers almost immediately after marrying, but it was only when Jake began to indulge her masochistic personality that Shonda began to really enjoy her marriage. Jake would often bind her, give her to his friends to do with as they pleased and watch as her helpless body was violated. Shonda's obsession became more intense as every violation, every debasement simply drove her to beg for more. Just before he had died, Jake had loaned her to a secret circle of friends who used her as their private plaything for over a month before returning her to him. She had served them one and all, men and women, day and night, with every orifice of her body. When he suffered his fatal stroke, Jake was arranging to board her in a kennel for a week so she might experience the ultimate defilement.

She missed him so. Since his death almost a year ago she had experimented with lovers both male and female, but until she found Betty, none could or would indulge her desire to be sexually humiliated. Betty, however, proved to be as inventive as Jake and in fact Shonda had entertained a golden retriever only last week. Now she had begged her friend for something new and different.

She walked barefoot to the door and opened it, her eyes immediately wide in surprise and fear.

"Who... ?" she managed to stammer before Betty pushed her back into the apartment and Matt closed and locked the door behind them.

"You don't know us, but we know you Shonda. We've been watching you for over a week now. We've seen the way you dress, the way you flaunt that body of yours for everyone to see, to get their attention, to tease. So now we're here to collect."

"... Wha... what do you mean?"

"I mean it's time for you to stop teasing and put out!"

"No... get out."

"Oh, we'll get out. But not until we get what we came for."

Shonda made to turn and run, but Betty nodded to Matt who grabbed her and held her arms behind her while Betty walked up and slapped the attractive Black across the cheek, then pulled out a ball gag which she shoved into Shonda's lovely mouth, Matt securing it so the woman could utter only low muffled cries for help. Then, at Betty's bidding, he handcuffed her arms behind her back.

Betty and Matt discarded the coats revealing Betty in the black leather outfit of a dominatrix, while Matt stood clad only in black leather briefs. Both kept on the masks increasing the sense of mystery and excitement for Shonda. She, of course, knew it was Betty beneath the mask, but she loved these sexual games and so pretended, perhaps even almost believed in her masochistic mind that these were strangers who had come to rape her.

"Get her naked while I find something to amuse us," sneered Betty, opening the satchel.

Matt faced the woman and forcefully ripped the teddy to shreds, leaving her standing naked and trembling before them.

"Know what we do to teases?" smiled Betty, producing a set of nipple clamps, connected by a chrome chain. She tweaked Shonda's nipples to get them fully erect.

Shonda's eyes grew wide as Betty brought the clamps to the Black woman's breasts and opened the strong springs.

"Nfffffff!" screamed Shonda into the gag as Betty positioned both clamps then allowed them to close on the woman's tender nipples.

Matt started to look away, but Betty's threatening eye caught his and so he walked around to look at the helpless woman who stood before them, squirming from the pain.

Again he looked to Betty with uncertainty, but she nodded at him impatiently so he slapped the lovely Black across the face, not viciously, but hard enough to sting and get him her undivided attention.

"On your knees, bitch," he growled, following Betty's script.

When Shonda had complied, he hesitated, but when he saw Betty looking with disapproval, Matt unsheathed his penis from the tight leather shorts, then unfastened the gag from their victim.

"You know what to do," he sneered.

Shonda looked up to him in supplication. Matt had difficulty in holding the expression, but then began to see through the look of fear on her face and found... excitement. As strange as it seemed to him, this woman was enjoying being treated this way. Convinced now that quite apart from doing harm, he and Betty were actually fulfilling a masochistic fantasy, Matt grabbed Shonda by the hair and pulled her to him. Her arms still bound behind her, her lovely mouth opened and took his throbbing erection. She obviously was quite practiced for, within moments, he was climaxing into her mouth and throat.

"Swallow it bitch!" he cried and Shonda obeyed, sucking every last drop from him before he withdrew.

Betty, who had watched Shonda's oral ministrations walked over and pushed the woman backward, Shonda's arms beneath her as she fell onto the floor. Betty unzipped the crotch of her outfit and looked down at the helpless figure.

"My turn, Slut!" she said as she went to her knees straddling her friend's mouth. Shonda would have needed no encouragement, but Betty reached back and squeezed the nipple clamp increasing Shonda's pain. The widow opened her mouth and kissed Betty's labial lips before burying her tongue in the warm, wet orifice.

"Hmmmmm" whined Betty as she grabbed Shonda's hair and, much like a bronco rider. began to undulate her hips and thrust against the woman's willing mouth, lips and tongue.

Matt noted that Shonda's own nest was glistening with arousal and her thighs and hips were flexing with need.

As Betty's gyrations became more vigorous, Matt became alarmed that perhaps Betty was going too far and once actually started to suggest Betty ease off a bit, but she waved him back as her eyes glazed, her own nipples stiffened and she moaned.

"Gonna ride this mare until she's broken!" cried Betty as the orgasm swept through her. And true to her word, she hardly broke stride, continuing to hump the helpless woman beneath her. A second climax was followed by a third, Betty's bronco riding getting more vociferous until at last a fourth, ultra satisfying orgasm brought the ride to a conclusion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.