The Acorn Never Falls Far - Cover

The Acorn Never Falls Far

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - No sacrifice is too great for Veronica to keep her most intimate secrets private.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"Keep your money, I'm canceling our agreement."

Matt stood in Betty's office a few days later, resolved to clear the air.

"Oh and just why is that?"

"Not that it's any longer any of your business, but Veronica and I are falling in love."

"My how convenient for you," smirked Betty. "How good in bed is she? Want to compare notes?"

"Look, I know you're disappointed you won't be getting her back..."

"Oh, don't be too sure."

"What do you mean?"

"For one thing there's the little matter of her boyfriend and your girlfriend."

"She's going to talk with Rob tonight."

"And you're..."

"I'm not sure. I'm still in love with someone back in Portland."

"Ah yes, how romantic, a Brittany Balfour I believe," she said, opening the folder on her desk and shuffling the papers therein.

He was taken aback. "How... did you know about Brittany?"

"Mr. Drummond is very good at what he does, Mr. Williams. I know all about your relationship with Miss Balfour. The two of you have been living together for over two years."

"Ms. Seaver. My personal relationship is really none of your..."

"It is when I know your dirty little secret."

"I don't know what you're talking..."

"You know damned well what I'm talking about. There is very little you can hide from Drummond. He's good at finding out what people want to keep secret. Actually it didn't take him long to discover the true nature of your relationship with MIss Balfour. So let's just cut the bull. I was prepared to pay you a handsome fee for your services. Now I'm going to get them for free."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, just imagine what might happen if your friends and prospective employers got wind of what you and Miss Balfour are really up to."

There was a long pause. The confident look in the young man's eyes had disappeared and been replaced with fear. He tried not to show it, but Betty was accustomed to finding weakness in her adversaries and picked up on the fact that her threat had struck home.

"What... is it you want?" he asked hesitantly."

Betty mused the possibilities.

"For starters, you can keep fucking Veronica if you want, but I also have someone else who needs your attention."

"I won't do that."

"You will unless you want Veronica to know your little secret. Think she'll want to continue to see you then?"

The expression on his face told Betty her point was made. Right now I have other plans for you."

"What plans?"

"Since you've obviously had so much practice with Brittany and Veronica, I intend to put your bedroom skills to work."

"But I thought you were..."

"Not me! I have a friend whose husband died some time ago."

"And you want me to..."

"Not you, we. Her name is Shonda DuBois. She is Black, beautiful, bisexual and... probably different from any woman you've ever been to bed with."

"How do you mean?"

"Shonda is a masochist who's also into fantasy games. You and I are going to give her the fantasy of her life."

"And if I say no?"

"I'll see that your special relationship with Miss Balfour is made public and I'll also see that no matter where you go, people will know about it. And most of all, I'll see that Veronica finds out about it."

"You'd do that?"

"Only if you refuse to do what I want. Do as I say and your little secret stays hidden. Don't and..."

"... All right, all right," he said, his voice acknowledging defeat.

"That's better. Shonda has always had a bondage and rape fantasy. Tonight you and I are going to make it come true. Now listen carefully, here's what we're going to do."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.