The Acorn Never Falls Far - Cover

The Acorn Never Falls Far

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - No sacrifice is too great for Veronica to keep her most intimate secrets private.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The weekend was absolute agony for Veronica. She was sickened at the thought and the act of making love to the octogenarian. Ed was a Viagra freak, popping the pills as if they were candy and maintaining almost constant erections which he used to keep himself buried in the beautiful mulatto.

Veronica knew why she was here and so played out her part, grunting and shrieking as if in the throes of passion, faking orgasms, complimenting his virility, augmenting the effects of the drug by administering oral stimulation, at his request, to bring him to erection before surrendering her vagina and anus to his undersized, even though drug enhanced, phallus.

She was kept naked almost all weekend and in bed most of that time, the two of them taking breaks only long enough for bathroom and meals.

"Ever had one this big?" he asked, snickering obscenely as he buried his meager offering in her yet again.

"No never," she answered truthfully, letting the double entendre slide past him.

As he grunted and groaned his way to yet another orgasm, Veronica closed her eyes, wishing it was Rob atop her. Rob might be beyond his peak sexual years, but he was slow and loving and considerate and she had learned to find pleasure in his more deliberate, less frenetic lovemaking. How, she wondered, could she ever explain this to Rob, satisfying the carnal desires of a man old enough to be her grandfather simply to satisfy a business deal. As the old man came in her again, she shivered in revulsion but he mistook it for rapture and continued to pump her.

"Cum again baby, cum again!" he cried.

"Yes, Ed, yes, YES!" she groaned, her acting fooling the old man again as it had since she had arrived.

What have I become? she wondered as he lay back and pulled her down to administer fellatio yet again.

At last, the weekend finally over, Veronica showered and began dressing.

"How about one more night?" he asked.

"Sorry, but a deal's a deal," she said, wanting to get away from the sex crazed senior as soon as possible.

"Oh, I'm satisfied with the deal. You're even better than I imagined you would be. I'm talking just you and me. How about a thousand?"

"Sorry."

"Two?"

"No, Ed."

"Three! Three thousand!"

"Ed, go home to your wife."

"Look, what say I set you up right here in the penthouse? I'll pay for everything, the penthouse, clothes, a new car?"

"Trying to make a kept woman of me, Ed?"

"Why not? You can have anything you want and all you have to do is..."

"Tempting," she said, not meaning a word of it, "but we both have lives to get back to."

"All right, all right. But if you ever change your mind..."

"You'll be the first to know," she said, smiling as she picked up her purse and was out the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.