The Acorn Never Falls Far - Cover

The Acorn Never Falls Far

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - No sacrifice is too great for Veronica to keep her most intimate secrets private.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The attractive blonde was breathing harder now, her heart pumping at maximum. "Just a little more," she told herself. "A little more and I'll be there." She was pushing herself and knew it, but the reward was worth the effort. Sweat poured off of her as she increased her exertion, willing her body to obey. "Almost," she said through gritted teeth, "another few seconds and..."

She wasn't sure she could keep it up much longer, but twenty-six year old Betty Seaver was a woman who knew what she wanted and seldom failed to achieve it. And she wanted this badly, so her fingers flexed again and she felt the exhilaration begin to build.

"Yes!" she whispered urgently to herself, "NOW!"

With that the owner of Seaver Fitness Centers smiled, turned off the exercise machine and grabbed a towel.

"Wow! Five miles," she said to her assistant who entered carrying a folder. "This Gyrorun 550 is the best I've used so far. My heart rate and blood pressure are up fifteen percent over that model I tried yesterday."

"Yes," responded the assistant, Veronica Ames, "I got the same results when I tried it yesterday and this model just has a more comfortable feel about it and the readouts are easier to call up."

"Well, I've got two more models to try out before making my decision, but I think this Gyrorun is going to be hard to beat."

"Are you sure you want to replace every existing model at all our centers? That's going to be pretty expensive."

"We can't stand still Veronica... uh no pun intended... if we want to capture an increased market share of business. We'll phase them in over the next year and take advantage of the tax breaks."

"Here are the files on the Spamaster deal. You said you wanted to look them over before your meeting this afternoon with Ed Pilfor."

"Just set them on the table. I'll take a look after I get a shower. By the way, has Crazy Eddie come down any on his asking price?"

"No, I just checked with Ben Hickman in the legal department. Mr. Pilfor is still holding out for the original figure."

"I can't figure him out. He knows he's way too high. Sure, he's aware I want this merger. Spamaster coming under our corporate umbrella will add eight new markets and thirty-seven centers to Seaver Fitness. I just can't see why he won't come down to a reasonable figure."

"Well you know he has the reputation of being eccentric. From his file he seems like the type who delights in throwing a monkey wrench into the works at the last moment."

"Well, I guess we'll see at two o'clock, won't we. But right now, I want that shower," said Betty starting for the private shower room attached to her office. The blonde CEO of Seaver Fitness Centers paused and, not for the first time, eyed her executive assistant.

Veronica Ames was an especially attractive woman. A mulatto, her black hair and vibrant brown eyes complimented her deep bronze complexion. Although standing only a little over five feet, her figure was shapely, full breasts, tiny waist and curvaceous legs all emphasized by the bright yellow sheath and matching heels she wore. As with all employees of Seaver Fitness, she was in excellent condition, as no one worked at Seaver Fitness long who did not get and stay fit. Veronica's body had been attractive three years ago when she had come to work for Betty Seaver, but the required intense daily physical workouts had trimmed additional pounds from her body and inches form her waist and thighs. The woman who stood before the blonde CEO was the epitome of fitness and health as well as beauty.

"Care to join me?" asked Betty, suggestively.

"When have I ever said no?" responded Veronica.

"As a matter of fact I don't think you ever have," said the blonde, smiling as she watched her assistant close and lock the office door then slowly remove the dress and shoes. The mulatto joined her boss whose hand slipped inside the assistant's panty as she walked by, grasping the firm buttocks.

"You've got the nicest ass, Veronica."

"Gee, is that my best feature?" laughed the assistant.

"No, but it happens to be what I've got hold of at the moment."

"Then let's get naked and see what else you'd like to get hold of. Just remember, you've got that meeting at two."

"I won't forget," smiled the blonde unsnapping Veronica's bra and letting her lead them into the shower, "but in the meantime, I have another type of merger in mind."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.