Reconciliation - Cover

Reconciliation

Copyright© 2004 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - His estranged sister calls two years after their last encounter. She's lonely and needs him. How will their reconciliation work?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Brother   Sister  

It was very hot outside but luckily the patio was well shaded by an enormous grapevine that was almost growing wild over the roof joists and it was extremely pleasant to slump down in a couple of loungers and totally relax. We chatted non-stop and soon caught up on all that had happened over the last couple of years and I found out just how correct my prediction had been.

Annie's husband had turned out to be a total jerk and, almost right from the time they had married, he had been playing mind games with her and making her feel totally inadequate and worthless. There hadn't been any actual physical violence until Annie found out she was carrying his child and told him. They had apparently had a flaming argument and he stormed out after he failed to convince her to have her pregnancy terminated since he didn't want to be lumbered with children. When he returned home he was drunk, nasty and smacked her about a couple of times, blackening one of her eyes and making her mouth bleed. I was ever so proud of what my sister did next - she made no effort to retaliate and just let him flop on the bed and pass out in a drunken stupor before she woke him with a kitchen carving knife pressed up against his throat.

"Right, you bastard!" Annie could remember word for word what she had said to him, "I warned you before we married that you had better not ever raise your hand to me but you did and now it's my turn!" and she seemingly pressed hard enough on the knife for the point to pierce his skin and cause a small trickle of blood to begin. The arsehole was petrified (who wouldn't be?) and he pissed himself and began to cry and beg for mercy.

"OK I won't kill you but you can bugger off right now and never come back. Just take what you are wearing and your car and go. I'll leave the rest of your clothes outside and you can collect them late tomorrow morning. Now piss off, you fucking bastard!" it sounded quite shocking to hear my sister relating this to me, using language like that, as she had always been a little bit prim and proper.

This had all taken place some months previous and she had managed to survive all on her own, sinking a little deeper into the mire of loneliness and despair each day until she reached the stage where she phoned me. I went over to her and wrapped her in a hug and reassured that that now that I was on the scene everything would be all right and that I would help take care of her and the new baby as long as I was needed and welcome.

Annie hugged me back, tightly, and I could feel her swollen breasts pressing into my chest and her large belly pushing up against mine. In spite of the fact that she was my sister and well and truly pregnant, I reacted to her closeness and began to grow a hard-on, forcing me to release her and settle back down in my lounger.

"Oh! You should feel this! He's kicking quite hard." Annie reached out and grabbed my hand and placed it on the underside of her bare tummy and sure enough it was possible to feel movement deep inside her. It was an awe-inspiring moment and I was very grateful to be sharing it with her and suddenly the baby became very real.

I was only too aware that my hand was placed on my sister's nude skin, inches from her barely covered pussy, and an almost irresistible urge to slide my hand down came over me, to my utter shame, but I managed to resist it and to remove my hand and relax again. Annie lay back on her lounger and stretched out, basking in the warmth like a large pussy-cat, impervious to all that might be happening around her. Her legs were apart, presumably to let air circulate round them, and the front of her shirt had fallen slightly open for the same reason. The sight of a large portion of her swollen breast and a hint of the dark aureole at its centre were disturbing enough but it also appeared that her shorts had slipped down a little exposing a narrow strip of dark hair. I forced myself to look away, reluctantly.

Finally Annie came back to life and suggested that we had better get something to eat as it was getting late. I grilled a couple of small steaks on her bar -b-cue while she prepared a salad. We ate our meal back out on the patio and shared a bottle of wine with it, or rather, I drank a bottle of wine since Annie would only have one small glass in deference to her condition. I was feeling pretty good by the time that Annie suggested that we clean up and watch TV before bed.

"I'm going to change into my night clothes before I settle down. Why don't you do the same?" she suggested and I followed her from the kitchen to do so. Annie kept chattering to me from her room as we both changed and then I heard her go next door to the bathroom. I expected to hear the door close and for it to go silent, but she just kept talking as I heard her lower the seat, sit down and begin to pee. Her stream made quite a noisy rattle as it splashed into the toilet until eventually it dried up and I could hear paper being stripped off the roll and then wiping noises. All the time she kept up a steady stream of talk with me having only to grunt out the occasional yes or no. My visualisation of the whole episode had me grasping my extremely stiff cock and it was only the fact that Annie would be out in a couple of minutes that prevented me wanking off, fantasising about my pregnant sister.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.