Vishi Czarina of Grok - Cover

Vishi Czarina of Grok

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The gallactic adventures and misadventures of Vishi Andarus, Science Officer, gallactic prostitute and finally Czarina of the planet Grok.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

Over the following weeks Vishi visited Twania's room nightly, each night a new lesson and new adventure for the wide eyed young woman who never knew such pleasures existed or even could exist. She and Vishi grew to know each other as well. Sharing their bodies and feelings with each other, they became close friends. Vishi was still a slave and never once assumed otherwise, but Twania treated her almost as a sister, albeit an incestuous one, when they were alone.

Vishi brought up the Princess's impending wedding, but Twania, despite her torrid bed sessions with Vishi, remained afraid of men and refused to see her fiancee except in public or when there were chaperones present. The Prince was growing impatient. He did not mind the two women having an affair since Vishi was spending every spare moment she was not with Twania in his bed. Vishi felt regret that she had yet to tell Twania about her affair with the Prince. The two had grown so close that her feelings for the Princess were now beginning to override her own selfish motives of self advancement.

"Twania, the Prince is a patient man. He loves you dearly but he cannot wait forever."

"I have told him I will bear him children."

"But by artificial means?"

"I cannot share my bed with a man. I just cannot."

"Are you being fair?"

"What do you mean?"

"He bought me for you, knowing I would seduce you. He wanted you to experience the pleasures you knew nothing about."

"So?"

"So, you and I have lain together every night since we met. The Prince has no one."

"He will have me soon enough."

"But not in the real sense. He can also provide you with pleasures, you know."

"Pleasures you cannot?"

"Yes. I have given you many pleasures in many ways, but I have always been careful to safeguard your virginity. It is he to whom you should first give your womanhood."

"I'm... scared Vishi. I was always told men would..."

"You were told many things to fear. Vatoon is not to be feared. He truly loves you and wants your happiness."

"I'm... just not sure I can."

"Of course you can."

"Is there pain? I was told there was much pain."

"There is a small amount of pain as he takes your virginity, but it is minimal compared to the pleasure you will feel with him inside you."

"But to be violated..."

"It is not a violation if you want him there. Invite him into your body Twania. You will never regret it."

"I just need more time."

"Don't wait too long."

"What do you mean?"

"The Prince is a virile man... or so I have heard. He has needs. Knowing what you know now about what pleasures I can bring you, how would you feel if suddenly I were cut off from you."

"Oh, Vishi, I don't even want to think about such a thing."

"Then realize what the Prince is going through. He needs you Twania, but if he can't have you..."

"You mean... ?"

"He's only Sqazecterian."

"But who might he... surely he would not seek a lowly..."

"Smay'Tai?" Vishi finished it for her.

"I'm sorry," said Twania blushing with embarrassment, "I only meant..."

"It's all right. I understand. But it still doesn't solve our problem."

"Help me Vishi. Help me to find the courage to take him into my bed."

"But in the meantime?" asked Vishi.

"I must find someone for Vatoon. Someone who can satisfy his needs until I can, but someone I can trust."

The girl looked to Vishi, her eyes lit up and she smiled broadly.

"Oh, no!" replied Vishi, trying to look as innocent as possible.

"Yes, Vishi, don't you see, you're someone I can trust and I'm sure you'll keep Vatoon satisfied until..."

"Are you sure about this?" asked Vishi, still acting as if she was not convinced of the idea.

"Very sure!"

"But..."

"Vishi, I order you to go to Vatoon and share his bed until I tell you otherwise."

"Yes, Princess," Vishi replied subserviently, inwardly extremely pleased she would not have to confess to what she was now being ordered to do.

"Of course, I want you to keep seeing me too," said Twania, pouting a bit.

"Of course my Princess. I shall see you are not ignored," smiled Vishi as she dropped to her knees, spread Twania's gown and began to administer oral pleasures to the Princess's twin clitori.


Vishi you are a crafty one," laughed Vatoon as the two took a break from their lovemaking.

Vishi had explained to the Prince how she had maneuvered Twania into ordering her to come to his bed.

"Perhaps, but I do not enjoy deceiving the Princess. She is inexperienced and naive and yes, I will help get you into her bed for she will be the happier for it, but she is also a loving and caring young woman. She does enjoy your company and finds you attractive and personable. It is only the bedroom she fears. Yet I am sure, once she has felt you inside her, she will be yours forever."

"Being crafty with me now?" he asked smiling.

"No. I am through deceiving either of you. You are a worthy prince who shall someday be king. Twania is a beautiful young woman who is intelligent and sincere. She will be a great asset to your reign. The truth is, that while I find you both wonderful lovers, I have come to admire and respect you both. My lies have been innocent ones, intended only to bring you both happiness. I belong to you and to Twania. I serve you both because I am your possession, but I also serve you both because you deserve my loyalty. You are a just and honorable Prince. Yount will flourish under your leadership with Twania at your side, a loving and supportive wife and mother of your children."

"But when? The wedding is only weeks away."

"Soon, my Prince. Very soon."


As the wedding approached, Vishi continued to talk with Twania, trying to convince her to take Vatoon to her bed, but even though the Princess-to-be was completely comfortable sharing carnal knowledge with Vishi, she remained reluctant when it came to men. She had obviously been indoctrinated with many misconceptions, misconceptions which Vishi was having a hard time overcoming.

She and Vatoon had talked several times about the situation. One of Vatoon's advisors had even suggested he simply take her against her will, but the Prince was too much a man for that. Yet he was growing desperate. Not only would his wedding night be a major disappointment if Twania did not change her mind, but dignitaries from every country on Sqazecter and several from other planets in the system had been invited. According to custom, Twania would be expected to share her bed with them during the week long festival accompanying the wedding. If she maintained her adamant stance, the wedding and festival would be a disaster.

Vishi attended to Twania as the whirlwind of activity surrounding the upcoming ceremony monopolized a great deal of their time. The wedding dress, of a luminous, flowing material looked beautiful on the beaming bride to be. Odd, thought Vishi, she looks forward to marriage but is frightened by her conjugal obligations, activities to which she should be looking forward. Yet, as persuasive as she tried to be, the bride still feared sex with men.

As the day of the wedding dawned, Vishi knew she would have to resort to desperate measures. She had been summoned to the Prince's quarters and this time, she was sure, it was not for carnal pleasure.

"Well?" he asked.

"I have been able to make some inroads. She, of course, loves you deeply, but her fear of heterosex runs so deeply I am afraid it will take more time."

"Time we do not have, Vishi. I am to be married in a matter of hours."

"I understand."

"I'm not sure you do. As for myself, I would be willing to wait. But there are representatives here from Luxor, Meridan, Fetok and Rasnom as well as from several of the outer planets. All will expect to receive a Fait'twa (UT - Literally - Royal Greeting - to spend a night with the Royal Princess). Our relations are shaky with these countries and planets. The war between your Alliance and the Grok have divided our governments. We can afford to do nothing which might offend them."

"I do understand. Is there any way that I might substitute for, or we might find a Sqazecterian Smay'Tai who could pretend to be..."

"A wonderful idea if not for the fact that all of the representatives have met Twania. I am sure you could certainly satisfy them, but it must be the Royal Princess with whom they couple."

There seemed to be no other way out.

"Prince Vatoon, I have hesitated to tell you this. It is something about your bride-to-be of which I do not believe even Twania herself is aware."

"And that would be?"

"Something which may be a way out of our dilemma"


The wedding was beautiful, regal and romantic. The entire ceremony was bathed in candlelight as the Prince in his royal uniform and Twania in her lovely wedding gown exchanged vows. Vishi, for the first time since assuming the life of a Smay'Tai, was self conscious of her nudity as she stood among the scores of royal attendees.

As he pronounced them Chakalaya (UT - husband and wife) the Royal Spiritual Guide indicated they were to seal their marriage with the exchange of rings and a kiss. The Sqazecter did not wear wedding rings on their fingers, but rather through the lobes of the ears. The male earrings were plain polished Uridimobium, but the females wore highly decorated and ornate earrings, often with chains and dangles. As Twania reached to attach Vatoon's self piercing ring, he saw both love and fear in her eyes.

"For you my husband."

"And for you my wife," he replied, positioning the ring over Twania's dweet or orgasmic sweet spot.

Before activating the self piercing mechanism, he drew her to him tenderly.

"I look forward to tonight, my Princess," he whispered.

She tried to smile but the fear was still evident in her eyes.

His lips met hers and in that moment he activated the self piercing ring, the small wire running through her earlobe and more importantly, through her dweet, giving the unsuspecting bride an instant and powerful orgasm.

Her cry of delight was smothered by his kiss. She opened her lips to him and as his tongue slid into her soft warm mouth, he touched the earring again, providing another stimulation of Twania's dweet and another orgasm swept through her, leaving her breathless, her knees buckling, he catching her and sweeping her into his arms to the delight of all.

"Will it be like that when you are inside me?" she whispered.

"Even better!" he smiled in return.

"Then let us hurry to the royal bedchamber," she breathed, feeling very foolish that she had ever doubted what Vatoon and Vishi had been telling her for weeks.


The royal couple slept late the following morning. "Slept" might be a misnomer since both had been awake all night, Twania giving Vatoon her virginity as soon as the two of them could shed their clothes and she could spread her legs for her new husband. Neither had been disappointed, Vatoon's penetration stimulating both her clitori simultaneously and on several occasions giving her twin concurrent orgasms, sending the young woman into repeated spasms of carnal ecstasy. She, on the other hand, though young and inexperienced, had learned much from Vishi who had counseled her on pleasuring a man. The result was that Vatoon discovered a now enthusiastic bride who willingly gave up her virginity and then proceeded to use her tight nest in ways with which even Vatoon was not familiar.

The couple finally emerged in the early afternoon and only then because they had to prepare for the royal ball that evening. Vishi tended to the Princess who bubbled over with joy as she related her sexual adventures with Vatoon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.