Vishi Czarina of Grok - Cover

Vishi Czarina of Grok

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The gallactic adventures and misadventures of Vishi Andarus, Science Officer, gallactic prostitute and finally Czarina of the planet Grok.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

The following day the Olliphanti led the three naked (except for the ever-present collars) women to "Pleasure World", an adult theme park where exhibitions as well as participatory activities were available for those with the price of admission. The guests were taken by monorail through several native alien environments where the most unusual and erotic mating rituals in the galaxy could be observed. Sometimes special arrangements were made for inter species mating, always a great crowd pleaser.

Their masters had contracted for the three Earthers to participate in just such spectacles.

"You, Vishi, will amuse the guests here in "Aquasphere".

The naked woman was handed over to two of the handlers while the Olliphanti masters proceeded to lead Meena and Anserk to "Forestsphere" where Meena was led away.

"And for you, Anserk, we have arranged for something special. You have never been the Smay'Tai which we had hoped for. Today you will learn that when you do not please us, you will not enjoy the consequences."

The lovely brunette was taken to "Desertsphere" where her handlers proceeded to drive her into an especially remote area where she was released. Looking carefully around, the area seemed deserted. Anserk was not sure what was expected of her. Was she to stay here and wait? Was she to try to return to the park proper? She wasn't sure. There was one thing however. She noticed the monorail packed with patrons on a small knoll overlooking the especially sandy area in which she found herself. Taking another look around and finding nothing, she wondered about her two friends.


"But what am I supposed to do?" asked Vishi as she was taken by boat and left on a small platform only inches above water level in the middle of a sizable aquarium.

"Don't worry," laughed one of her handlers as the launch pulled away, "the Wapeena will let you know what it wants!"

The young woman peered into the crystal clear water but the bottom was obscured by reefs and marine plant life. She looked up to see spectators alined along the sides of the aquarium where they could see both above and below the water line. Vishi was long past the point of feeling embarrassed about her nudity, but the fact that the spectators seemed to be waiting for something left her very much ill at ease.


Meena was released in a patch of woods near a large clearing. The foliage of the trees was a strange orange, but otherwise the forest might have been one from Earth. She noted the clearing, again sporting an unfamiliar grass which rose higher than her head, but not altogether unlike the wheat fields of Kansas where she was born and raised.

The handler pointed to the far side of the meadow, a distance of about two hundred Earth yards.

"Make it to the far side and you'll earn a bonus," he said.

Meena knew that any bonus would go to the Olliphanti and although she could care less whether her masters received any extra payment, she also knew better than to disappoint them. As her handlers disappeared back into the woods, Meena sized up her situation. Obviously she was to advance across the meadow, while something... something would try to prevent her reaching the other side. Cautiously she looked around and took a preliminary step. She, at first, did not notice the monorail cars sitting just behind the tree line on the upper end of the meadow.


Anserk decided at last to at least get out of the sandy area in which she found herself. The sand was loose and hot from the overhead sun and her feet while not burning, were getting uncomfortably warm. She had not taken more than a few steps however until she heard a soft swishing sound and turned to find the sand behind her swirling in a vortex. As the first two hideous heads, with suckers extended, reared from the roiling sand, Anserk knew she was in trouble.

My God, she thought, Danoovian Sand Worms!


Vishi stood on the small platform crossing her breasts with her arms and standing with legs together, more a habit than anything else since her body had already been laid open in every way imaginable. Still she had no idea what to expect. The handler had mentioned the term Wapeena, but it meant nothing to the beautiful woman. She had studied many forms of alien sea life at the academy but this term was alien (no pun intended) to her.

Her first indication was an excited gasp from the spectators. She turned to look at the area which was the focus of their attention, but the light reflecting on the water's surface made it difficult to see clearly. All she tell was that it was black, it was large and it was moving toward her.


Meena proceeded carefully through the tall grass, so thick she could not see more than a few feet in front of her. The stalks of the grass itched her bare skin when she brushed against then, so she moved even more slowly, trying to part the grass and step through, avoiding contact as much as possible. She heard a sound behind her, froze and listened, but after almost a minute of hearing nothing more, she wondered if it had been her imagination. After several more minutes she approached a clearing which seemed to be covered only in a soft moss like flora. Taking an exploratory step she found the moss cool and comfortable, the footing not firm but not bogey either. She could see the opposite side of the clearing now, marveling at how easy it had been thus far. She knew she would be exposed in the clearing, but she had run track in high school and at the academy excelling in the sprint distances. Estimating the distance to her objective at perhaps seventy-five Earth yards. She quickly stepped out and began running as fast as she could. She had considered zigzagging but rejected the idea because it would slow her down. So on she ran, wishing the footing was a bit better as the moss did not seem to be firmly attached to the soil and was continually tearing away, making her footing treacherous. Her spirits began to rise as she could see the tree line and safety only a few yards ahead. It was at this point she made her mistake. Focusing on the approaching tree line, she was totally oblivious, until it was too late, of the shadow from above which momentarily blotted out the sun as it dove toward its prey.


The attractive brunette screamed and tuned to run, but the sand at her feet was also beginning to swirl and she could make precious little progress. Glancing back, her efforts were renewed as she saw the ugly maws sense her and begin the frightening undulating motion by which they moved on the surface. Called sand worms, the Danoovians were more a cross between an eel and leech. Stretching over fifteen feet long, the creatures were perhaps six inches in diameter at the head, their bodies somewhat flat, the tails stubby. But it was the mouth which brought terror to Anserk as it did to all who saw it. A single eye set back so the round gaping mouth, filled with small teeth, could bite and suck blood from its prey.

The sand around her loose, affording her no footing whatsoever, the screaming woman actually lost ground as the two creatures who had no trouble in slithering their bodies atop the fine sand neared.

The monorail cars now inched closer to afford the spectators a better view as the first worm wrapped itself around Anserk's leg and began pulling. The hysterical woman kicked, screamed and even tried to dig her hands in the loose granules to find a hold, but despite her frantic efforts, her nude body was inexorably drawn backward. Now the second worm joined the first, wrapping itself around her waist and as Anserk in her hysteria fought to break the grasp of the second worm, the first slithered up her leg, wrapping itself completely around her upper torso. As this was accomplished, the second worm smelled what it sought, the mouth gaped open and when Anserk, in her hysteria, flailed her legs open, it plunged.

Sand worms seek to feed on soft, warm tissue, so before the Earth woman could react the Danoovian jumped at her nest, instantly attaching itself, the teeth bringing blood so the sucking of her body fluids could begin. As Anserk screamed again in pain and terror, the second attached itself to her mouth in a grotesque kiss, biting her tongue and sucking the blood as it flowed into the hungry maw. Anserk struggled but her arms were pinned to her body by the powerful worms which continued to wrap themselves around the helpless woman until she could offer no resistance whatever. A third worm appeared also wrapping itself around the Earth woman, its mouth finding her breast, biting the nipple and sucking the precious fluid.

In a moment of intense clarity before she passed out, Anserk faced the realization she would die. The worms would simply suck her dry of blood and leave her. They would then crawl below ground where the female would prepare to lay her eggs. In a few hours the female would return to the surface, force her tail into Anserk's womb and lay at least a hundred eggs. When the eggs hatched a few hours later the young worms would devour the remainder of Anserk's tissue and organs leaving little for the carrion eaters. In two days time nothing but bones would remain.

As she began to feel weak from the loss of blood, Anserk wept, not so much at her impending death, but because she would never again be close to Vishi. Her eyes closed and she faded into unconsciousness.


There! Vishi thought she saw the shape swim past the platform, but still the surface reflection prevented her from grasping any detail. Fear was beginning to rise in her throat. The Olliphanti had told them they would simply be having sex with alien species, but they had all heard the stories from the other Smay'Tai that there were those who paid high prices to see sex and death. Her masters were always prodding her to show more enthusiasm, but overall her customers seemed pleased and the Olliphanti were piling up credits rapidly, thanks to her beautiful face and figure and the fact that Earth women were the most prized Smay'Tai in the galaxy. Still, she was uneasy. Whatever that was swimming below her, it was big. The shadow in the water had been at least thirty feet long.

Suddenly the water was roiling behind her. Vishi turned to see the creature surfacing only a few feet away. It very much resembled an Earth octopus although it had nine long tentacles filled with suckers instead of eight. The body was bulbous and satiny black, the eyes, on either side of the body were large and unblinking, its stare putting Vishi instantly ill at ease. The mouth was centered among the tentacles and what awaited Vishi protruded from the mouth, this species obviously having evolved a mouth which served both for feeding and for sex.

It swam slowly around the platform, its eyes never leaving Vishi who tried to meet its gaze, perhaps even to scare it off, but she found herself looking away, unable to match the cool intensity with which it eyed its sexual prey.

The spectators crowded closer to the cligenic glass as the circles of the creature around the platform became smaller.

Closer it swam and with each passing moment, Vishi could feel the fear rising in her throat. Suddenly the creature submerged and darted downward, Vishi unable to see it. The spectators laughed as they could plainly see the Wapeena creep eerily upward, directly under the platform.

Vishi turned first one way and then another, trying to catch sight of it, but could not. Her anxiety building by the moment, she knelt down closer to the water to try to see past the surface reflections. As her head came within inches of the water, she suddenly saw the Wapeena's face, its eyes, the open mouth with the protruding knobby penis. Startled she jumped back to a standing position but as she did so, two tentacles suddenly appeared from behind her and, grabbing both her ankles, jerked her off her feet and began dragging her into the water. As Anserk had done in the sand pit, Vishi grasped at the smooth surface of the platform in a desperate attempt to stop being drawn to the creature. But there was nowhere to secure a handhold and now five more tentacles wrapped themselves about her legs and body and as the creature pushed away from the platform, Vishi was dragged, screaming, into the water. The other tentacles now wrapped themselves about the human pulling her under. Vishi was trying to struggle but the tentacles were powerful, the suckers easily adhering to her skin. She felt their suction on her legs and hips and now her breasts as another appendage wrapped itself around her upper torso. Even in the thrashing water, Vishi could sense she was being inexorably drawn toward the huge mouth and the nearly two feet of phallus which awaited her. Quickly running out of air, Vishi tried to conserve her oxygen, but her lungs already felt as if they would burst.

Closer and closer she was drawn as the thought flashed through the lovely Earth woman that she would die in the arms of a Wapeena. The two tentacles around her ankles now pulled her legs apart and Vishi knew she would be taken. Perhaps if she ceased struggling, the creature would take what it wanted and release her. She could only hope as, no longer fighting the tentacles, she willingly spread her legs and allowed the tentacles to pull her to the gaping mouth and Wapeenian sex organ.

The spectators crowded even closer to the glass and there were ohhs and ahhs as they saw the creature suddenly impale the Earther. The water thrashed as the creature, having found a suitable receptacle, buried itself in Vishi's vagina and womb, each knob pushing mightily until her nest surrendered by stretching itself until the knob suddenly popped inside, each knob larger than the last as the alien penis was not uniform in girth, but grew substantially thicker as it approached the mouth.

Vishi was fighting to stay conscious, knowing that if she passed out she would drown, but now she feared she would meet that end anyway. Her lungs were burning, the reflex of wanting to inhale so strong she knew she could not hold out much longer.

A tentacle wrapped itself around her head, a large sucker covering her nose and mouth. Unbeknown to her, the Wapeena had sensed her distress and, while in the throes of sexual gratification, it would not release her, it did cover her breathing organs so even if she did lose consciousness, she would not inhale any water.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.