Bugs - Cover

Bugs

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - How far will Rhonda be willing to go to keep her relationship with her college professor a secret?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   School  

"Damn, last night was great, Wendy!"

Mark had arisen to get ready for class. Since moving to an adjacent apartment, he had been "entertaining" every night. Last night was Wendy's turn.

"Look, how would you like to live here with me?" he asked.

"I... don't know. What about Eric? "

"Oh, you'd still have to turn some tricks, maybe even do him whenever he wanted, but I think I could get you out of the fraternity party gigs."

"Why would you do that?" asked Wendy suspiciously.

"Well, Eric has his own live-in recruit. She cooks and cleans, gives it to him whenever he wants. She even has to do fraternity gigs now. I'd never ask you to do that, Wendy."

"How does she stand him?" asked Wendy.

"Well, she's a little older. I've had her a couple of times myself. She's damned good. Of course I prefer my women White..."

Mark decided he'd better not say any more, but Wendy immediately put two and two together.

"I've got to get to class, be sure and lock up when you leave," he said picking up his books and scooting out the door.

Of course, thought Wendy, the "personal reasons" Rhonda had given for dropping out of school, her unwillingness to discuss it and the way she had simply dropped out of sight with no letters or calls. Paul, she thought. Eric must have taped us talking about Paul and threatened to expose their romance. Why hadn't she seen it before? She hurriedly dressed.


"WENDY!" cried Rhonda, opening the door, her face registering shock, happiness to see her friend again and embarrassment to be found living in Eric's apartment.

"Is he here?" whispered Wendy.

"No, he left for class about a half hour ago. He'll be gone all day. Come in."

They sat in the kitchen where Rhonda poured coffee.

There was a moment of awkward silence.

"I know who's apartment this is, Rhonda, and I think I know why you're here."

Wendy laid out her suspicions, Rhonda quietly confirming each one.

"He has a tape of Paul and me, in bed. You can recognize our voices. He's threatened to expose Paul, ruin his career and to let Tabitha know what I've been doing."

"What about Paul?" asked the blonde.

"He doesn't know about the tape."

"And you and he?"

"It's too late. I've driven him away forever. He'd never want to have anything to do with me now."

Rhonda proceeded to pour out her heart to her friend, including the incident the night Paul had come to Eric's apartment.

"Has Eric made you do any fraternity parties?" asked Wendy.

"How do you know about those?" asked Rhonda, her mouth dropping open.

"He's got me hooked too. He has a tape of Lin Tai and me. I was turning tricks for Eric and doing the fraternity circuit before you moved out."

"My God, Wendy, I had no idea. I've met several of the other girls he's recruited, but he never even mentioned you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.