Bugs - Cover

Bugs

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - How far will Rhonda be willing to go to keep her relationship with her college professor a secret?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   School  

"Eric Devon," said the handsome, blonde, upperclassman extending his hand.

"Mark Tackett," replied the muscular freshman, shaking hands firmly. "I appreciate your being willing to be my campus mentor this semester."

"No problem. My former roomie up and graduated on me. Besides, I can remember my freshman year, how different and confusing it was. I only wish they had started this campus mentoring program back then, assigning an upperclassman to guide you through your first semester or two. Got a major yet?"

"Nope, I'm majoring in "undecided" at the moment."

"I'm a business major. Gonna take over from the old man one of these days," smiled Eric.

The two young men stood talking in the small apartment a block from Wilton College, a small coed campus nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in southern Virginia. The late afternoon sun was casting long shadows as the mid August day was drawing to a close.

"Where's home?" asked Eric as Mark began stowing some of his belongings.

"Tracer Ridge, Illinois, small town just south of Chicago."

"I'm from New Jersey. My father owns Devon Securities. Maybe you've heard of it. It's one of the largest security agencies in the country."

"No, I'm sorry I haven't, but then I've never been to New Jersey."

"What's your father do?"

"My father owns one of the smallest hardware stores East of the Mississippi," replied Mark, tongue in cheek.

They both laughed.

"I like that, Tackett. A good sense of humor. You and I are going to get along fine. Come on, I'll help you carry the rest of the stuff from your car."


"My name Lin Tai," said the shy, petite and very pretty young Thai as she introduced herself to the two other woman with whom she would be sharing the dorm suite. Her straight black, waist length hair was silky and lustrous, her brown eyes small, but expressive. Like most Asian women, she was small in stature, standing two inches shy of five feet, her breasts and hips small, her waist tiny. Her face was lovely, high cheek bones accentuating the almond shaped eyes which characterized the unique beauty of Asian women in general and Thai women in particular. Her English was certainly passable, if a bit halting at times. She averted her eyes downward, expressing respect for her new roommates and an embarrassing self consciousness.

"Welcome Lin Tai, I'm Wendy Adams," said the pretty, perky blonde with the bright blue eyes. "And this is..."

"Rhonda Tolan," injected the attractive twenty nine year old, black woman. "Have you been in this country long?"

"No, I just arrive two day ago."

"Have you met anyone yet?" asked Wendy.

"No, I have been on train. I arrive here only an hour ago."

"Well, welcome to the United States," smiled Wendy as she and Rhonda who had, themselves, met only minutes ago, put their arms around the young Thai and ushered her into the room, eliciting a first smile from the lovely Asian.


"Thanks. I guess I had more stuff than I thought," said Mark to Eric as they carried in the last of the boxes of clothes and personal items which would adorn his half of the three room apartment.

Eric mentally sized up his roommate. Like most freshmen, Mark seemed impressionable, a bit awed by the whole college scene. Just the kind of guy he might persuade to help with his "business". His enterprise was off to a great start and before long he figured he would be moving into a larger apartment, but for the moment, he would make do sharing quarters with Mark, especially if he could interest the freshman in working for him. He decided to offer an opening gambit and see how the underclassman would respond.

"Gotten laid yet?" asked the upperclassman.

"Hey, I've only been on campus a couple of hours. I haven't even had time to meet any girls yet."

"Well, there's a dance in the commons tonight. You could try to meet some girls there or..."

"Or what?"

"Or, there's a much better way."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.