Small World - Cover

Small World

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jan is proof positive that large pleasures can come in small packages.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

"Everything's arranged. We fly out of Atlanta this Friday and we'll be married Saturday."

Michael's announcement was met with broad smiles all around.

"And now for a very special surprise," he said, smiling.

Jan and Sheila looked at each other, shrugged that neither knew of this surprise, then looked back to the handsome man soon to be their husband.

"As you know this ceremony is for us. It has no legal status and we do sort of stand out in a crowd."

"Really, I hadn't noticed," laughed Jan.

"So, while I was making the arrangements for our marriage, I checked out a little real estate. Seems there's a small estate for sale on one of the islands. It's a bit of a stretch financially, but we can swing it if you two approve. I thought while we were down there we could look it over and see what you think."

"You mean live there... on a Caribbean island," exclaimed Jan, her eyes wide with excitement.

"Oh, honey, it sounds perfect. Is it private?" asked Sheila.

"Absolutely. It's about a hundred acres. There is a grape orchard and small winery, but it's fallen into disuse. My friend says that with some work it could become productive and profitable again."

"Can you maintain your consulting business?" asked Jan.

"Sure. Most of our business is by fax, internet and phone anyway. The few actual trips we would need to make back to the States won't be a problem."

"What about meeting with your publisher?" asked Sheila.

"No problem," answered Jan, "the few times I actually meet with my publisher, I am sure I can coordinate with your trips to see clients."

"Sounds like a winner, if we like the place," added Michael.

Jan was delirious with joy.

"Imagine, our own little villa."

"Lying in hammocks sipping pina coladas from coconut shells," giggled Sheila.

"But first, there's the matter of my marrying the two most beautiful women in the world," grinned Michael.

Sheila and Jan sat on either side of him and began exploring with their hands.

"And did I mention sexy... Oh yes, very, very sexy!" he laughed as they began peeling away his clothes.


"Jan, I give you my heart. I give you my soul. I give you my undying love

and devotion for as long as the rivers run to the sea. You are my wife, my soul mate. It is with you I choose to spend the rest of my life."

They were standing on the dune of a lovely white beach. The sun was setting and the sky was filled with crimson. Waves broke gently on the shore and gulls added their plaintive calls. A warm breeze swirled Jan's hair as tears of joy rolled down her face.

"Sheila, you are the light of my life, my raison d'etre," she answered. "I give to you my being, my life, for without you, I will never know happiness again. It is with you I choose to spend the rest of my life."

"As I declare you wife and husband, you may kiss as a symbol of your commitment to each other," announced the local pagan priestess.

Sheila took Jan in her arms and they kissed tenderly and lovingly.

It was then Sheila and Michael's turn in which they made similar vows to each other, also declared husband and wife by the priestess, and kissed.

And finally Jan and Michael exchanged vows each ending with the words "It is with you I choose to spend the rest of my life", the three having written their own vows and having agreed to end them identically. As the priestess declared them married, Michael took Jan in his arms and kissed her deeply, then Sheila stepped forward and the three embraced and kissed each other at which time the priestess smiled warmly, wished them every happiness and closed the ceremony.

The three retired to their hotel room where the night was spent in conjugal bliss, Jan's heart matching those of Michael and Sheila, feeling it would burst with love and happiness as again and again her body gave itself to her two husbands, Jan giving every bit as much pleasure as she was receiving.

During a respite as they were catching their breath, Michael arose and withdrew a small box from his briefcase. Inside were the three rings he had prepared in the manner all three had agreed upon.

"Who wants to go first?" he asked.

"I will," volunteered Sheila, lying back on the bed and spreading her legs.

Michael gave the long pin to Jan who, as gently as possible, pierced Sheila's labia and inserted the small gold ring. Sheila stood up for them to admire. The ring was a wedding band in miniature.

"This is your wedding ring Sheila. You're my husband now," said Jan lovingly.

"And my wife," added Michael.

Jan was next, Michael piercing her labial flesh and securing the ring.

"My wife," he said

"And my wife," rejoined Sheila as Jan stood, spread her legs and proudly showed the symbol of their love and devotion.

And finally, Michael lay back while Sheila pierced the flesh on the bottom of the scrotum and attached the ring.

"My brother and my husband," smiled Sheila.

"And my husband as well," added Jan.

"Jeeze, you two are so sexy with those rings," breathed Michael.

"Maybe it's time to find out how sexy," laughed Sheila lying back and spreading her legs.


The next afternoon, the three lovebirds (some might have described them as minks) did not arise until early in the pm. But all three were anxious to see their prospective new home and caught a puddle jumper flight to the nearby island.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.