Small World - Cover

Small World

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jan is proof positive that large pleasures can come in small packages.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

"Uh, hi Sheila," said a startled Jan as the door opened and the attractive blonde smiled at her. Jan had assumed that even if Sheila was as liberal minded as Michael had said, she would have left by now. Confronting her unexpectedly like this immediately put Jan ill at ease.

"Come in Jan, dinner's almost ready."

Jan had envisioned an intimate dinner, just she and Michael. Was Sheila actually going to eat with them before leaving? Jan began wondering if Sheila really was aware of where Michael had been last night. Were his statements about his wife being aware and giving her permission just some sort of male bravado? She wondered as she followed Sheila into the living room.

As she sat, Jan again felt uncomfortable for she again wore the black evening gown she had worn to the restaurant. It was the most provocative dress she owned and she remembered seeing Michael's eyes light up when he saw her in it. Now she felt overdressed and out of place, especially in the presence of the woman with whose husband she had just spent the night. Sheila, on the other hand seemed completely at ease, wearing a simple blouse and skirt.

"Maybe I'll just run home and change into something a little less..." started Jan, as she began to rise.

"Nonsense, you look lovely, Jan," smiled the blonde.

It was at this moment that Michael entered, dressed in slacks, sports coat and open shirt. Jan thought to herself she had never seen a more handsome man.

"Our lovely guest has arrived I see," he said smiling as he walked over to Jan, drew her up and into his arms and kissed her lovingly.

Jan was totally nonplused. The man's wife was standing right there, watching.

"I... I..." she stuttered, trying to think of something to say when Michael finally broke the kiss.

"Back in two shakes," Sheila said sweetly, smiling at the two of them as she disappeared up the stairs...

"Michael, how could you?... in front of your wife?"

"I've told you, Sheila and I have a very special relationship."

"Yes... but... but..."

He looked lovingly into her eyes, then his gaze fell to her neck.

"You're wearing the necklace," he said, smiling.

"After last night I didn't really have a choice. After you left, I realized how much I've wanted, needed what we shared last night..."

She looked away, embarrassed as she continued.

"... and how much I want it to continue."

"And so it shall," he replied, hugging her tightly and kissing her even more deeply.

"Do you want me, Jan?"

"You know I do, but..."

"Then relax. Before the night's over that little body of yours is going to be filled like never before."

"Not even like last night?" she asked coyly.

"Not even like last night," he added, drawing her closely and again kissing her deeply.

"Dinner's ready!" they heard from the dining room.

"We'll explain everything, I promise," he said as the breathless diminutive followed the man who she was beginning to realize she knew very little about.

The table was lit intimately by candlelight, but it was not the table or food which caught Jan's attention.

Now Jan realized why Sheila had excused herself. The unremarkable blouse and skirt had ben exchanged fro a scandalously revealing gown which, Jan had no doubt, had come from Frederick's of Hollywood. Sheila's ample breasts were almost covered by the across the shoulder sash which swept down and below her bare midriff, then ending as two floor length sashes in front and back, the sides exposing her slender and shapely legs and thighs.

"Darling, you look ravishing," said Michael, seating Jan, then moving around the table to seat Sheila, his hand coming up to cradle, then fondle her breast and nipple.

"Perhaps before things get carried away, we enjoy our dinner," smiled the lovely blonde.

As they ate, a hundred scenarios ran thought Jan's mind to explain what she had seen and heard, each more bizarre than the last, yet she simply could not reconcile a wife watching her husband kiss another woman in front of her and reacting, not only without animosity, but, with what appeared to be approval.

"You look puzzled, Jan," said Sheila.

"I... I'm... just a little confused."

"Of course and we certainly owe you an explanation," replied Sheila, looking to Michael. "Where shall I start?"

"At the beginning, I would think," he replied.

"Very well. Now Jan, what I'm about to tell you may come as a shock, but please hear us out completely."

Jan nodded her assent.

"Michael and I are not really married."

OK, thought Jan, they just live together. A lot of couples now days...

"You see Jan, Michael and I are brother and sister."

"Oh my God!" exclaimed Jan without realizing she had said anything aloud.

"I've been in love with my brother for as long as I can remember. My childhood was especially traumatic and it was Michael who was always there for me, defending me, comforting me. Without him I know I would not have survived. For reasons that will become clear shortly, I've never had any men in my life, at least not men who wanted me for anything except their perverted pleasure."

A quizzical look crossed Jan's face.

"But you're beautiful, Sheila."

"As we grew older, my reliance upon him turned to love. I idolized him... I still do. Michael, unselfishly has dedicated his life to giving me a life, a life of love and tenderness and support and... yes, the physical intimacy I can never have with any other man."

"I don't..." started Jan.

Sheila looked as if she were beginning to struggle for words.

"My sister is very special, Jan," said Michael.

"I'm sure she is but I still don't..."

"Jan, have you ever heard the term hermaphrodite?"

"I'm sure I have, but I don't..."

"My sister was born part male and part female."

"Nonsense," said Jan, "why, anyone can see you're a beautiful woman, your face, your hair, your breasts, your figure, your..."

The diminutive's eyes came to rest below the blonde's waist and Jan suddenly gasped audibly.

"I possess both a male and female organ," said Sheila. "I have needs, both physically and psychologically as both a man and woman. Michael supplies my need for a man, but the other part of me also desires a female for companionship, for love and for physical intimacy."

Jan looked to Michael, her mouth agape.

"And I, on the other hand," he said," find the feminine side of Sheila quite appealing, but not so her masculine side. As a result, when her masculine side dominates, we both yearn for the company of a beautiful woman."

"But couldn't you find someone?" Jan asked Sheila.

"You, of all people, should know what it's like to want and need respect, love, to be accepted for who you are and not what you are. I tried, several times to meet someone, but it always ended with them either laughing at me, being horrified by me, or pitying me."

"Yes, I can relate to that," agreed Jan.

"So Michael and I have lived together as man and wife, even though almost half the time I am not what he wants or needs."

"You're wonderful," he said, bringing a smile to Sheila's face.

"You see why I love him so?" asked Sheila, a tear forming in the corner of her eye. "I am not so selfish that I am unaware of his needs. He is a man, all man, and his needs are as great as mine. So, I am only too happy to see him find happiness, however temporary, in the arms of another."

"How... long have you been... ?"

"Living together? Since college. That was the most excruciating time of my life. He offered me understanding, sympathy and finally the physical intimacy which brought a degree of normalcy and happiness to my life."

"It brought happiness to us both," he added walking to her and kissing her on the shoulder and again, the lovely blonde smiled.

"We moved away together after college. We've lived in Oregon, Missouri and Florida before New York. We pose as husband and wife which is easier than brother and sister. This allows us to show the affection we feel for each other in public as well as in private."

"Not too many people approve of brothers and sisters, holding hands and kissing in public," smiled Michael.

Jan, whose first impression had been that of revulsion, now found herself sympathetic to the attractive couple. Perhaps because of her own physical difference, she felt a kinship with Sheila and an understanding of the love and devotion Michael had given her, sacrificing his own chance at a "normal" life to give his sister a chance to know true love and intimacy.

"But, Michael, you and I... I don't understand," said Jan.

"I love Sheila, Jan. I can never desert her."

"Then... ?" asked a confused Jan.

"Jan, Michael has told me about your needs, how strong they are and how much it takes to satisfy them."

Jan reddened.

"If you'll give me the chance, I can satisfy those needs as well as Michael."

Jan's mouth dropped open.

"But you're a woman... that is... I've never..." stuttered the nonplused diminutive.

"Jan, I know this is a lot to consider all at once like this," replied Michael, "but believe me, give Sheila a chance and you won't be disappointed."

"But I'm not... gay," cried Jan.

"No one said you were. Look, most women experiment with another woman at sometime in their life. Some like it and continue relationships with women even while living with or being married to a man."

"But... but..."

"And besides, Sheila is capable of loving you as a man or a woman."

He smiled at his sister.

"She's a wonderful lover, Jan, and along with you the most wonderful person I've ever known."

"It... It's just that..." stammered Jan.

"I understand," said Sheila rising from the table, a look of disappointment and hurt written on her face. "I think I'll take in a movie. I might not be home until late."

Jan and Michael exchanged glances.

"Wait!" cried Jan, "Don't go. I... that is we... maybe we could..."

"Don't say it to spare my feelings, Jan. I'm used to rejection. I'd rather you just tell me now and get it over with."

"No, it's just that all this is so sudden. You know that Michael spent the night with me last night and it was wonderful, but that was the first time I've ever been unfaithful to my husband and now, the very next night, you tell me you want to go to bed with me too."

"Of course it's sudden and quite a shock," injected Michael, "but I promised you earlier that tonight your body would be filled like never before."

"You mean... ?"

Michael smiled as he filled her wine glass again, turned down the lights and put on some soft music.

"Ever had a threesome?"

"You know I haven't," she smiled back.

"Want one?" asked Sheila.

"You won't... hurt me... ?"

"Sheila and I are very inventive and we both would like to be inside of you right now, but we are not sadistic. I think you know that from last night. I promise that, like last night, any pain you feel will be more than compensated for with pleasure."

Jan smiled as she replayed the previous night in her mind. She had no idea how that experience could be topped, but as Michael held out his hand to her, she accepted it and was quickly swept into his arms...

"Want to show off that gorgeous body?" he whispered.

Jan looked over to see Sheila smiling coyly.

"Michael told me how beautiful you are Jan. I'd really like to see for myself."

After kissing her deeply, he set her down gently so she faced his sister.

Jan was immediately self conscious.

"I've... I've never undressed in front of a woman."

"Then think of me as a man," replied Sheila.

The wine was beginning to have its effect. Being of such small stature, a single glass had Jan high, her inhibitions suppressed.

"It's really hard to think of you as a man," she said, her hands slipping behind her and unclasping the dress.

"Let me help with that," volunteered Sheila, moving to the lovely diminutive, dropping to her knees and gently turning Jan around facing the other direction so she could finish with the clasps. Jan, as high and excited as she was, still shot an uncertain look toward Michael who simply smiled in reassurance and sat on the couch while the two women got much better acquainted.

Despite Michael's reassurances, Jan gasped slightly as the dress slipped to the floor, but again his reassuring look somehow relaxed her, allowing her libido to surface and assume control.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.