Small World - Cover

Small World

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jan is proof positive that large pleasures can come in small packages.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Jan Dennison watched through her front window as the moving van maneuvered into the driveway of the two story frame house next door. Her diminutive brown eyes projected hope, a hope that her new neighbors would be as nice as the Williams who had been next door neighbors for over three years. She and Tim had hated to see them go, for they were one of a rare few couples who had treated them as equals, being neither condescending, nor superior in their attitude. The physical differences had truly made no difference to them, an attitude for which she and Tim were so appreciative. The Williams had been wonderful neighbors and true friends.

It was not that their other neighbors meant to make them uncomfortable, but the first time they encountered her and/or Tim, they were instantly ill at ease, not knowing what to do or say, as if, simply because of their physical differences, she and Tim were somehow alien, to be avoided, or worse, pitied. So the conversations were polite but strained, invitations to visit were not forthcoming and when she and Tim had made the first move and asked over a dozen families for coffee to get acquainted, only the Williams had accepted. From the start the older couple had made them feel welcome and a lasting friendship had developed.

And now they were gone, moved to Arizona for Bob's health and who knew what these new people would be like. Was it too much to hope they could establish the same kind of rapport, or would these new neighbors be like the majority and politely shun them.

Jan climbed off the couch and passing through the hall stopped, as she had done hundreds of times, to examine herself in the mirror. She wondered again why she had to be different, why it had to be so hard for both her and Tim to be accepted. It isn't like we speak a foreign language or have some strange customs, she thought. Why, why are we always considered so different? And why must we forever be trying to prove ourselves to those who, despite their best intentions, consider us inferior?

Jan wore a spandex tank top and cut offs. She studied the reflected image of an attractive twenty-seven year old. Her dark, silky, jet black hair was straight and long, hanging to her waist, her face soft and lovely, eyes sparkling. Jan was especially proud of her figure, her breasts firm, if not massive, giving way to a tiny waist, curvaceous hips and slender, shapely legs. Yet, as always, she sighed, wishing she were taller... much taller.

Jan and Tim Dennison were dwarfs, she standing a mere thirty seven inches high and Tim measuring forty-one. After graduating college, she had met Tim at a church sponsored gathering of "Little People". They gradually began dating and a year later Tim had asked her to marry him. Their four year marriage had been pleasant, if unremarkable. Looking back, Jan realized that perhaps she had been hasty in accepting Tim's marriage proposal. Oh, he was a truly decent person and she was sure he loved her, but both their tastes and temperaments were so different, Tim so conservative, while Jan longed for a bit of excitement and adventure. Her parents had treated her to a Caribbean cruise for her graduation present and it remained the high point of her life. Tim had accepted the computer programmer job right after graduation and become a nine to fiver, except when a system crashed and he sometimes had to work late. Yes, he took her to dinner now and again, but they always felt out of place, especially when people gawked at them, which was almost always. So, they stayed home a great deal and their lives had settled into a not unpleasant, but rather mundane routine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.