The Tarot - Cover

The Tarot

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The sad story of Angliee's fall from loving wife and mother to drug addicted street walker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

"Yes, you have made the correct decision," said the old woman, reading the cards.

"I was afraid you'd say that," said Angilee sadly.

"He will suffer a temporary setback."

"You mean he will lose this election?"

"Yes, but his long term future is bright... without you."

"And with me?"

"Ominous clouds gather," said Madame Leseur, "his current path will be forbidden to him."

"In other words, his career is over."

"Yes. Your paths must never cross again if he is to find success."

Her heart had never felt heavier as Angilee left the Tarot reader.


"I've got two things I want to share with you."

"Trace, I've..."

But it was as if he had not heard her and he continued.

"First, I've been upstate to arrange for us to visit my parents..."

"That's all very nice but..."

"And secondly, I want you to visit them wearing this!" he said smiling as he produced the small box and opened it to reveal a diamond engagement ring.

Angilee's heart was in her throat as she fought back the impulse to cry "YES!" and rush into his arms. She tried to keep her voice steady as she fought back the tears.

"Trace, I've been trying to tell you, there won't be any visit to see your parents and I won't be wearing this ring."

She slowly closed the box and closed his fingers around it, her heart breaking.

"I don't understand. I know it's sudden and all but I thought it was what you would want..."

"Another time, another place and I'd be in your arms. But we have to face reality."

"What reality? I love you and I think you love me."

"That doesn't matter."

"What do you mean it doesn't matter? It's all that matters!"

"I wish that were so. Let's get back to earth for a moment. We both know what the media would do to you if they so much as knew we were having dinner together, let alone that we planned to be married."

"To hell with the media!"

"Easy to say now, but what about when the election is over and you've lost because of the scandal factor?"

"If you're willing to put that life behind you, so am I."

"And give up your career?"

"If that's what it takes."

"Oh, I suppose you could do that, go into real estate or banking or... you could even sell spaghetti making machines on those god awful infomercials on TV. And you know what? You'd be a success and make lots of money because you're intelligent and energetic. But every day you would ask yourself "what difference am I making?" and a tiny little voice would answer, "not one bit," and soon you'd be miserable knowing you had thrown your life away..."

"But..."

"And pretty soon you'd come to realize why you had thrown away that opportunity to make a real difference and that's the day you would start to resent me. I couldn't stand that Trace."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.