The Tarot - Cover

The Tarot

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The sad story of Angliee's fall from loving wife and mother to drug addicted street walker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

During the next few months, Angilee acquired the knowledge and skills of her profession. Donna made sure, that as her best friend, Angilee was matched with what Donna called the "pussycats", men and women who, although they might have unusual tastes in sex were in no way dangerous. Although most of her clients simply wanted an enjoyable evening with good sex, some were kinky and others downright bizarre. One wealthy industrialist and his wife had Angilee dress in a very revealing maid's costume, then pretend to clean, as first one and then the other would "seduce" her, each in his or her own room and pretending the other knew nothing about it. An accountant played out a rape fantasy in which he would "surprise" Angilee, a helpless housewife, home alone, drag his "helpless" victim to the bedroom and "rape" her anally. Although he sometimes handcuffed her to the bed and spanked her before taking her, the knife he used was rubber and she soon knew him well enough to know she was in no danger.Sometimes Angilee would be called upon to service two clients at once and, on occasion, she and another one or two of Donna's girls would service an entire group. But her favorite remained Edward and she remained his. He always asked for her and they both enjoyed each other's company as well as bodies. He seemed to have a real affection for her and she for him. It was then devastating for her when Donna informed her that Edward had suffered a fatal stroke the night before. Although being warned against it, Angilee attended the funeral, slipping away unnoticed.

There were other men and women, who filled her schedule of clients, but she often thought of Edward wistfully, missing his easy, refined and respectful manner and wondering if...

She tried calling the girls, but first Terry and then his mother indicated in no uncertain terms that she would have no contact with them whatsoever. She was heartbroken. Angilee knew, however, that while Terry made a decent living, the costs of putting the girls through college would pose a huge financial problem, especially since his parents were retired and could help very little. Angilee, even after Donna's percentage was deducted, was now making over three thousand dollars a week, so Angilee opened a trust fund for each of the girls. She still shared the apartment with Donna and did not live an extravagant life style as some of the other girls did, so the trusts began building quickly. Still, there were times when looking at the trust account figures only deepened her longing to see them, hug them, love them.

The following Spring, Angilee accompanied a wealthy publisher to a party being given as a fund raiser for a state representative, currently running for the U.S. Senate. Now totally at ease among wealthy strangers, Angilee held the man's arm as they entered the large living room where the guests stood talking and laughing. She glanced around the room and recognized two clients among the throng. She had started to glance away when her eyes met those of a man across the room. He was handsome in a rugged sort of way, perhaps a few years her senior, his abundant black hair unruly. He was instantly as taken with her as she was with him, neither being able to break the invisible, indefinable yet tangible force which bound their eyes, one to the other.

"Shall we? asked her older companion, walking toward the hosts.

"Oh... uh,... yes, of course," she stammered, breaking from her reverie.

For the next ninety minutes, while performing her role as eye candy for the publisher and his envious friends (she would become his sex toy later) and meeting scores of people, even dancing with a couple of the men, she tried, discreetly to again find the man who had so captured her attention when they had first entered. Once, she thought she caught a glimpse of him walking into one of the other rooms, but she couldn't be sure and for the last half hour she had seen nothing of him, even though making an excuse to move through all three of the rooms where the guests were being entertained.

Disappointedly, she stood by the punch bowl as her "date" busied himself talking business with three of his competitors across the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.