The Tarot - Cover

The Tarot

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The sad story of Angliee's fall from loving wife and mother to drug addicted street walker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

The next afternoon, after Terry had left for work, Angilee sat drinking a cup of coffee, railing at herself.

How could I have come up with such a lame excuse? she wondered. When Terry had crawled into bed last night, he had actually awakened her and tried to initiate sex, something he rarely did. She had begged off, claiming she was just too sleepy, when, in reality, every orifice of her body was so sore she could not have endured any form of penetration, even Terry's small offering. That, she told herself was bad enough, but when she had come down to fix breakfast this morning, Terry could not help but notice how gingerly she moved, the pleasures of last night making any movement this morning agonizing. When he had inquired as to why she was walking in such a manner, Angilee, caught off guard and on the spur of the moment, had related that she had been gardening yesterday evening and fallen back on a garden rake. The story sounded fishy, even to Angilee as she was telling it and she could tell it was not very convincing for Terry either. His eyes had held suspicion for a moment but then the moment passed and they were talking of other things. Yet, Angilee chided herself for not having a better story prepared.

The housewife realized that she had already told a series of lies to her husband and therefore, indirectly, to her children as well. She had always detested lying and now found herself the epitome of hypocrisy as well as prevarication. But she also realized that the excitement and sexual satisfaction which Jeremy and his friends provided was simply more than she could resist. Jeremy not only promised her so very much, he delivered on those promises.

So it was only two nights later that Angilee found herself in his apartment once again, this time with Jeremy and Ling. Angilee felt a tinge of disappointment as she wondered how the two of them could possibly excite her like twice their number had done only a few nights before. But as Angilee had discovered the other evening, Ling was an extremely sensual woman and in only minutes had Angilee in such an aroused state that she offered only token objection to being given an enema. Twice Ling allowed her to visit the bathroom to clear her bowels before filling her a third time and having the housewife stand and "perform". Her wine glass was refilled several times, releasing her inhibitions and filling her bladder, at which point, she was given another enema and directed to maintain control while Jeremy filled her nest while Ling did the same to her rectum. The pressure from bowels and bladder increased her sexual need for release and as Angilee climaxed, she could control neither, and emptied her body in a mindless orgiastic expulsion of sexual release and body fluids. She found herself begging for more and so the process was repeated at least five more times with Ling and Jeremy trading orifices each time.

Again, Angilee found herself driving home, sated and reveling in her newest sexual adventure.

Over the weekend she and Terry visited the kids at camp and although Amy and Mary Beth were their usual jubilant and enthusiastic selves, Terry seemed distant and pensive, especially on the drive home.

The following Tuesday, after another romantic dinner, Jeremy took her to a large estate several miles from town. She was introduced to Mistress Rena, a beautiful middle aged woman dressed in black leather. Angilee felt a tinge of discomfort as she detected a look of sadistic lust in the woman, but with Jeremy present, she offered no resistance when the woman demanded she disrobe. The obedient housewife was tied across a padded footstool where she was disciplined with a leather riding drop, crying out each time leather met bare flesh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.