The Tarot - Cover

The Tarot

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The sad story of Angliee's fall from loving wife and mother to drug addicted street walker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

The next few days were a slow torture for the auburn haired housewife. The days seemed to crawl by as her thoughts were constantly on Jeremy and her sexual adventure at the nightclub. She yearned for another chance to see her young lover, but none materialized. Although Terry's shift did not end until four a.m., she had the girls with her constantly from the time they returned from school. There simply was not a time when she could get free. She toyed with the thought of getting a baby sitter for an evening, but how would she explain it to Terry? Her frustrations grew as each day came and went without the opportunity to see and experience the unimaginable pleasures Jeremy could give her.

On Wednesday morning after getting the kids off to school, Angilee was sitting at the breakfast table having coffee when Terry came in and sat down opposite her.

The question was innocent sounding enough, but her head snapped up in response.

"Angilee, honey, what did you do last Sunday, while the kids and I were over at Mom and Dad's?"

"Nothing much," she lied, angst beginning to build, "just took a long nap and when my headache felt better, I did a little work in the garden. Why?" she asked, trying not to let Terry know her heart was in her throat.

"Well, it's the damnedest thing. Wally Sheppard, you remember Wally and Susan?"

"Yes," she replied remembering the couple from the company picnic and an outing or two at the park.

"And you remember their daughter?"

"Yes... Sherry isn't it? She must be getting ready to graduate high school this year."

"Yeah, that's her. Well, Wally told me that last Sunday evening, Sherry and two of her friends used fake IDs to get into a nightclub across town. I think it's called the Peeled Onion."

Angilee was having trouble swallowing.

"Did they get caught?" she asked still trying to affect complete ignorance.

"Yeah, Wally got a call from another parent and went to the club. He caught them coming out about closing time."

"Kids!" exclaimed Angilee, her nerves on edge because she sensed that was not the end of the story.

"Here's the crazy part," he said, "after they got home, Sherry not only admitted to the whole thing, but said there were some pretty wild things which happened earlier in the evening."

"What kinds of things?"

"Well, she said there was a woman who took off all her clothes and screwed about a dozen men, right there in the middle of the dance floor."

"I'd say Wally and Susan will keep a tighter rein on Sherry from now on. But of course," said Angilee trying to be nonchalant, "you know how teenage girls like to overdramatize, even make things up to throw their parents off balance."

"You haven't heard it all," he continued, "Sherry admitted that it was dark and they only had one of those... what do you call it?... strobe lights going, but she swore the woman was you!"

"Me?" laughed Angilee, walking over to pour another cup of coffee so she would not have to look Terry in the eyes. "Wow! she must have a great opinion of me, to put me into such a wild story."

"But that's just it. She hardly knows you. Why would she make up such a story about you?"

"Who knows? You know how kids love to shock adults. I mean, maybe something like that did happen and maybe the woman might have looked like me, but you said it was dark."

"Yeah, that's true. but she swore it was you."

"Well the next time I stage an orgy at a nightclub, I'll be sure to let you know," she said flippantly, trying to dismiss the matter.

Terry's face showed he wanted to believe her, yet there was still doubt.

"Tell you what," she smiled coyly, "come on up to the bedroom. I'll turn off the lights, put on some dance music and we can have our own little orgy."

He grinned and followed her upstairs, where Angilee quickly seduced him. She was amazed at herself, for while Terry was again quick to reach climax, Angilee had already learned enough from Jeremy about how to pleasure her own body, that she actually had a mini orgasm of her own before Terry finished; not the earthshaking, mind blowing eruptions she had with Jeremy and the other men at the club, but she found herself doubly pleased, first, that she had achieved orgasm with Terry, the first time in years, and secondly and more importantly, she had successfully defused a situation which could have been disastrous. She was still shaken, however, as Terry left the bedroom. How could she have been that stupid? To go to a public nightclub, strip and have sex in plain view of others? There is too much at stake, she told herself, this has to stop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.