The Tarot - Cover

The Tarot

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The sad story of Angliee's fall from loving wife and mother to drug addicted street walker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

The restaurant was one of the nicest in town. Although she and Terry had talked about eating there, it had never materialized. Angilee was nervous, but stunning in the shimmering black sheath dress and heels.

"Ms. Carver?" asked the maitre d' as Angilee stood in the lobby looking for Jeremy.

"... Uh yes..." she stammered, "but how did you know?"

"Mr. Stills told me a to look for a ravishingly beautiful woman who would be arriving at eight."

Angilee blushed.

"He asked me to see you to his usual table," continued the head waiter, motioning for her to follow.

"His... his usual table?" she asked.

"Mr. Stills dines with us quite frequently."

Angilee accepted the chair, wondering how a college student could afford to eat at such an expensive restaurant on a frequent basis. She glanced at the other patrons, making sure there was no one she knew. Relieved a bit that she recognized no one, she turned back to the door and felt both delight and trepidation to see Jeremy enter, speak momentarily with the Maitre d' and then walk toward her, smiling.

"You look beautiful Mrs. Carver," he said, handing her a blood red rose.

"Thank you Jeremy... and I think you can call me Angilee, otherwise you'll have me feeling like Mrs. Robinson from The Graduate."

They both smiled as their waiter approached and took their order.

"I shouldn't be here you know," she said.

"Of course you should," he countered. "You want more than your husband can give you. I am here to give it to you."

"Oh it's as simple as that, is it?"

"As a matter of fact, it is. You're a beautiful woman Angilee with needs like any woman. Those needs are going unfulfilled at home so you have come here to let me provide those needs."

A bit embarrassed, Angilee averted her eyes and changed the subject.

"How is it a college student can afford to eat at the most expensive restaurant in town?... and on a regular basis I am told."

"Simple really. My father is a very successful and wealthy lawyer in Chicago. He indulges me," he said smiling again.

"So you're accustomed to getting what you want," she said with a sly smile.

"Of course, otherwise what's the point?"

"So I am just another conquest for the spoiled rich kid," said Angilee.

"Always so cynical. Of course I want in your pants Angilee. I want to lay you and you want to get laid. It's why we're here."

"But why me? You're young, good looking, rich. You could have any woman you want."

"True, but I'm not a complete hedonist. I enjoy the pursuit as well as the conquest, and I also get a great deal of satisfaction from satisfying a woman. As I told you before, I can recognize when a woman wants it. I saw it in you the first moment I laid eyes on you."

"Am I that transparent?"

"No, but when a woman needs what you do as badly as you do, she can't hide it and that makes her..."

"... vulnerable?" interrupted Angilee.

"Ready," he finished. "You're ready for what I can give you. Come on, you're not some wide eyed little girl being talked into something, you're a grown woman capable of making up your own mind. One thing I can promise you..."

"What might that be?"

"You'll be every bit as satisfied when this night is through as I will."

Angilee again shifted her eyes in embarrassment and was a bit relieved when the food arrived. The meal was delicious and she found Jeremy to be suave as well as direct. He was a marketing major determined not to follow in his father's footsteps. He had traveled extensively and lived on both coasts before deciding on WSU for his education.When he asked, she told him of growing up on a small farm in Iowa and meeting Terry at the community college she attended for three semesters. When Terry dropped out to take a job, he proposed, she accepted and her college days ended for she became pregnant almost immediately and Terry"s expectations were very traditional when it came to a wife and family. They finished the meal and were finishing their dessert and wine when the conversation turned back to her marriage.

" So you've led a rather traditional life," he observed.

"I'm afraid so. For him it's work, eat and sleep. I sometimes feel..." she searched for the word.

"... trapped," he finished it for her.

"He makes the rules and I'm expected to conform."

"And he never breaks the rules?" Jeremy asked.

"Never. I can't tell you how surprised I was that he let me wear that skirt yesterday."

Jeremy brought his chair around next to hers. The table was against a wall and the table cover hung well down from the table top.

"So he would never do something silly like this," he said picking up a strawberry and holding it to her lips while she took a small bite.

"Probably not," she said, amused.

He finished feeding her the strawberry, noting a slight bit of juice still on her lip.

"Or this?" he asked, bending over and licking the juice from the lip of the disquieted woman.

"In a public restaurant? No, I'm afraid not."

"Or how about this?" he queried, his hand dropping under the table cloth and resting on the top of her thigh.

His touch was electric. Angilee felt the wetness in her panties. What, she wondered, was it about this young man which intrigued and excited her so.

"No, he would never..."

She felt his fingers search for the hem of her dress. She almost jumped when his hand met flesh.

"No pantyhose," he grinned. "Very convenient."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.