The Tarot - Cover

The Tarot

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The sad story of Angliee's fall from loving wife and mother to drug addicted street walker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

Over the next few days Angilee tried to busy herself with housework and other family matters, but despite her efforts to the contrary, the young man's words and smile kept her preoccupied. She chided herself, telling herself that he was probably just toying with her, seeing if he could turn on an older woman, perhaps even as a dare with friends or fraternity brothers. Yet, if nothing else, the incident bore home to her the fragile state of her marriage. Why hadn't she told Terry about the incident? Why did the young college student with the knowing smile keep burning through her consciousness? She tried losing herself in the affections of her husband, but despite her advances, Terry remained as luke warm as always and she found no comfort in his arms.

The following day she called her closest friend Donna and they agreed to meet for lunch. They had met while in college and remained close friends after graduating. Angilee was not a virgin when married, but her sexual experiences were limited to only two men before she met Terry. Donna, on the other hand, was extremely worldly and had not only bedded innumerable men, but had, on several occasions, batted from the other side of the plate as well. Angilee had, at first, been shocked to hear of Donna's escapades which the attractive Black woman seemed quite willing to share with her, but some of the stories Donna told, while outrageous, were fascinating as well to a woman whose carnal knowledge consisted of the missionary position and little else.

The tragic car accident three years ago had left Donna without legs, both being severed near the trunk of her body. Several hours of surgery had saved her life, but the mangled legs simply were damaged beyond being reattached. She had never been bitter, even when the use of prosthetics was unsuccessful. She rolled her wheelchair to the table where Angilee leaned over and they hugged.

"Hey kiddo, let me tell you about last night!" smiled Donna, winking.

"You are a shameless nymphomaniac," laughed Angilee.

"There are times when legs just get in the way," laughed Donna in return, "but somehow I don't think you asked me to lunch to discuss my love life."

Angilee blushed. Donna had always been able to read her emotions quite readily.

"I... I don't exactly know where to begin. You know things haven't been good between Terry and me for some time."

"Yeah, I told you you should have tried a threesome," grinned her friend.

"Stop it, you're absolutely shameless," smiled Angilee.

"Or at least have tried a little switch hitting," continued Donna. "You know I could have had you that night after the Sig Eps big beer bash."

The auburn haired housewife blushed.

"Why... didn't you?" she asked quietly.

"Because you were bombed out of your mind and I would have wanted you to remember every moment. You were all but passed out on the bed so I undressed you and put you to bed."

"You mean to say you didn't compromise my virtue?" smiled Angilee.

"Oh honey, I kissed those nipples of yours until they stood at attention and you moaned and begged for it."

"I did not," Angilee laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.