Bodyguards - Cover

Bodyguards

Copyright© 2004 by Shakes Peer2B

Part 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Part 2 - Steve needs a pair of bodyguards, but the ones he can afford on his budget don't offer much hope of keeping him alive - until he meets Mei and Wei. This is more an exploration of a concept than a sex story, but it IS one of my stories, so there IS sex in it, and those of you looking for stroke material shouldn't be too disappointed. I'm omitting one or more codes to avoid giving away the 'surprise' so pay attention to the caution tag.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Caution  

As expected, the product announcement generated a LOT of interest. The auditorium floor was still buzzing as Mei and Wei hustled me out the side door. The locked case chained to my left wrist was, at my bodyguards' insistence, suspended by a strap under my left arm and the chain velcroed to my arm, allowing me freedom of movement, without having the chain flopping around uncontrolled. This left both hands free for whatever might come up. The girls were dressed in loosely fitting jumpsuits that looked chic, but gave them freedom of movement.

As we moved in lockstep out the door, I reflected on the events of the past two weeks. From the moment I hired them, I was never away from one or both of my bodyguards. Some of that time was simple sexual debauchery, most of it, though, was the most rigorous training imaginable. When we were in public, you would be hard pressed to tell who worked for whom, since I was just as likely to take orders from them as they from me. I had learned to obey their commands instantly. I was still no self defense expert, but the techniques they had taught me could delay or even disable an attacker.

I now carried a silenced Glock 9MM in a shoulder holster under my jacket (silenced to keep from impairing the sensitive hearing of my bodyguards!), and much to my surprise, I could hit what I shot at - not by aiming, but by pointing and shooting! More than that, though, while I still needed voice commands from the girls, I was starting to become part of my defense team. I was beginning to understand their thinking and the way they viewed our world. It was admittedly a view clouded by suspicion, but one designed to ferret out possible threats before they could harm me.

All three of us knew the planned exit route from the auditorium, and though we didn't really expect trouble this soon, we weren't taking any chances. The first of the possible ambush spots lay around the next corner, and Mei and I waited while Wei went to check it out. About thirty seconds after Wei slipped like a ghost around the corner, Mei indicated that it was okay to move.

At the far end of the alley, a man wearing a caterer's jacket lay crumpled in a heap, a still burning cigarette on the ground nearby. Poor guy had probably just slipped away for a smoke, but we had warned everyone to stay clear of our exit path, and he had paid the consequences for ignoring that warning. I could see his chest rising and falling as we passed, and figured he'd wake up in a couple of hours with a headache and a little bit more wisdom.

Wei waited for us at the next turn - the one leading to the garage where the limo was parked. She took over as my escort while Mei slipped in to check out the Garage. Even my untrained ears picked up the sound of a scuffle and a couple of muffled screams. I started to poke my head around the corner to check, but Wei jerked me back, giving me a disapproving look.

Suddenly, Wei motioned for me to follow, but instead of moving into the garage or continuing up the alley, she leaped high in the air and grasped the bottom rung of the fire escape from the building across the alley. Of course! The inobvious escape route! My heart was beating ninety miles an hour as Wei started me up the ladder first, watching the alley as I climbed. It didn't take me long to reach the first landing, but I had no sooner put my second foot on the grating, than Wei landed lightly beside me, pulling the ladder up after her and jamming it with something... A rolled-up program from the meeting!

We climbed three floors rapidly, with four to go, and Wei quickly jimmied the locked window beside the landing, letting us into the hallway on the fifth floor. We had passed at least one unlocked window on the way up and I briefly wondered why she had picked a locked one, then my training kicked in and I realized that the open one could have been an invitation to a trap.

We made fast, silent time to the other end of the hallway, and stepped out onto another fire escape. At each floor, we slipped as quickly as possible past the window opening. We reached the ground in another, narrower alleyway without incident, to find Mei waiting for us in the saddle of a motorcycle, the second cycle already idling next to it. Without being told I climbed on behind Mei as Wei mounted the other. Why Mei? To save time! She was already in the saddle and ready to go. To ride with Wei, I'd have to wait for her to mount.

Something smacked into a garbage can next to us, and a bullet-sized hole appeared in the crusty metal. Without hesitation, Mei leaned forward over the handlebars and gunned the engine. I held tightly to her waist, and tucked everything in as closely as I could as we raced toward the old board fence at the end of the alley. A quick glance at the rearview mirror showed Wei, on the other cycle, headed the opposite direction, hell bent for leather!

I didn't see any more in the rear view mirrors because we lost them and part of the wind screen as we went through the wooden slats. I felt the upper two-by-four crossbar graze my hair as we bounced over the bottom one! In seconds we were out on the street, weaving in and out of the traffic generated in part by the meeting attendees and in part by people leaving work.

Without further incident, we reached the house, and for the first time, I drew the Glock and waited just outside the kitchen door as Mei checked the alarm system and the interior of the house. My heart was still hammering in my chest and my breathing was quick and shallow. Wei rode up, a slight tear in her Jumpsuit, but otherwise looking none the worse for wear. She stayed with me at the door until it was time to go in.

I once asked the girls if they were telepathic and they looked at me strangely, then one of them replied, "No, we don't read each other's minds, it's more like we share the same mind. What one of us sees, hears, or feels the other experiences also, but at a distance, and our minds process it together. This way, when a decision is made, we both know what to do without discussion. We also have twice the brainpower to apply to any problem. Unlike in the movies, though, if my sister gets hurt, I'll know it, but it won't disable me."

That thought occurred to me as Wei hurried me down the hallway to our bedroom, shedding clothes (but not weapons!) as she went. When she was naked, except for various harnesses, she started on me, and by the time we got to the room, all I wore was my shoulder holster, and was carrying the case, still cuffed to my wrist. (Don't ask me how she got the shirt off from underneath the holster! She unlocked the handcuff briefly to remove my shirt.).

Once inside the room, Wei began shedding weapons, placing them within easy reach of the bed, and I followed her example.

In a flash, Wei was all over me! I, still high on adrenaline from the chase, was not far behind! My cock was hard as a rock and I really wanted to shove it hard up one of her tight little holes, but Wei had other ideas!

"I'm sorry, Steve!" her whisper sounded sincerely apologetic, "I hope you can forgive me, but I REALLY HAVE to do this!"

She threw me face down on the bed, and tongued my ass for a few seconds, leaving it wet and slippery, then, with no further discussion, rammed her own rod home in one stroke! Thankfully, my two weeks of frequent love-making with these lovely ladies had somewhat prepared me for this savage rape, but I couldn't avoid the idea that that's essentially what it was, even if my ass wasn't hurting too bad from it! As quickly as that thought arose, though, it was dispelled by the realization that what was really going on was that Wei was collecting her pay! She was quick and brutal and in spite of myself, I got even more aroused, realizing that Mei was somewhere in the house going along for the ride in her sister's adrenaline and hormone driven lust!

That thought led me to another: If Mei was already as worked up from the day's excitement as her sister, what would that mental voyeurism do to HER lust?

I had little time to speculate on it because Wei was pounding me hard into the mattress, in a frenzy to release her passion inside me! The length of her cock slid so rapidly in and out that I barely had time to notice its absence before it was back! My adrenaline charged body soon forgot about the manner of her entry and began enjoying the fuck, wishing I could get some stimulation on my rigid cock besides the bedspread!

Wei was moving so fast now that I fully expected flames to break out at the point of entry from the friction of flesh against flesh! Before a full scale conflagration could erupt, however, my lovely bodyguard gave a soft, uncharacteristic cry, and jammed herself deep in my rectum, flooding me with her hot, sticky fluid!

In seconds, she was off, re-arming herself and putting on fresh clothes from the closet. As she passed me where I reclined on the bed, she softly stroked the side of my cheek.

"You did well today, Steve!" she said with a little smile, "It is a pleasure to guard someone who works so well with us!"

Then she was gone. The door had no sooner closed behind her, than it reopened long enough to admit Mei, already half undressed.

As she finished removing clothing and weapons, I asked teasingly, "Did you and your sister enjoy raping my ass?"

Instead of rising to the bait, she gave me a rare smile and said, "It was most satisfying! Now I want a different part of you!"

With that, she pounced on me where I lay on the bed, still hard, my balls bloated with the cum built up from Wei's ravishment of my ass. Pushing me down, she dropped herself hard on my raging cock. Taking my mouth with a savage kiss, Mei set about raping my cock as brutally as her sister had pillaged my ass! The primary difference for me was that with the direct stimulation, my cock was liking it a whole lot more!

This was pure, adrenaline driven fucking, with each of us having only one goal in mind! Swiftly, with no finesse, or technique, we pushed each other toward the chasm, and without pause, plunged off into space! My cock spewed it's pent-up juice deep into Mei's vibrating cunt as she went rigid and snapped her hips back and forth, almost severing my cock at the root! She gave a small moan into my mouth as her own juices blasted into the space between our bodies, went limp for a second, then she was gone.

Mere seconds later, Wei was back, worming her cock down my throat as she gobbled mine deep down her own throat. She wasn't quite as rough this time, but still there was no finesse or tenderness. She fucked my throat while headfucking my cock! As soon as I stuck a pussy-juice lubricated finger up her ass, Wei came - right down my throat! I never tasted a drop because she stayed fully embedded until her spasms stopped! Then, with my cock still unsatisfied, she was gone.

For several hours they took turns using me and being used by me. As I finally drifted off to sleep with a sore cock, asshole and throat, and the briefcase still chained to my wrist, I had the incongruous thought that I had just pulled my first train - with my bodyguards! I grinned and told myself, 'You're such a slut!' before dropping into oblivion.

I awoke the next morning to a soothing warmth on my sore, limp cock. My eyes opened to see Mei, fully clothed, bathing it with a warm washcloth. From a bowl beside her, she drew another and started cleaning the rest of me. When she had finished with my front, including my face, she bowed low and disappeared, to be almost instantly replaced by her sister, carrying her own bowl. With a look of concern on her face, Wei nudged me to roll over, and gently began washing my backside. When she had finished with everything else, she started on my raw, ravaged bunghole. The warmth of the washcloth felt good on the abraded skin of my rectum. When she was satisfied with its cleanliness, Wei fished a small jar from her pocket and scooped a generous dollop of some beige looking cream from inside, spreading it tenderly in and around my poor pooper. Almost immediately, the pain vanished! She then did the same to my sore, limp dick, bringing blessed relief in moments.

At breakfast both girls were apologetic, but I grinned and said, "As I feared, you two are quite expensive, but I think I can still afford you!"

They exchanged their secret little smile, and I suddenly realized what was so strange and yet so familiar about the way they did that. Did you ever discover something really neat and smile to yourself about it? I've seen beautiful women do this in the mirror when they've finished putting on their makeup, or when they're having a particularly good hair day. I've done it, without the mirror, when I've closed a really good deal, or acheived something really difficult. That's what that smile put me in mind of - they were smiling at themself (no that's not a typo!).

"I have to ask." I finally said, "Every once in a while, you two do that look-at-each-other-and-smile routine. What is that all about?"

They did it again before Mei replied, "It is difficult for me to explain how much it means to us to have an employer who... How shall I put it... ?"

"Exceeds our expectations!" wei continued for her. "There is harmony when our employer works so well with us, and loves us so well, and what is created is beautiful to us, whose lives are built upon protecting another."

"Each time you do something, or say something that reaffirms our decision to work with you," Mei picked up the thread, "we smile at each other in acknowledgement of that fact."

Flattered, in spite of myself, I mumbled, "Oh! Um, well, uh thanks! I guess."

This time they smiled at me.

I turned on the TV just in time to catch the morning newscast.

"Our top story at this hour," the news anchor intoned solemnly, "is the apparent kidnapping of entrepreneur Steve Hastings immediately following his announcement to several Government and private concerns of a new ultra security technology that would revolutionize the online world. Hastings' limousine was found abandoned in the parking garage next to the auditorium. The bodies of two men were found in the garage near the limousine, and a third body was discovered in an alley, half a block away..."

I turned to the girls and didn't need to ask for an explanation as I muted the sound on the TV.

"There were three in the garage." Mei said,"I dispatched two, but the third back-tracked me up the alley while I was occupied. That's when Wei took you up to the fire escape. He wasted some time trying to follow you up the ladder, and I was able to slip away after removing the first two. He must have heard me start the motorcycles we had earlier hidden for this eventuality."

"He's the one who took the shot at you." Wei continued, "Not a very professional job at all. They had only the one team with no back-up plan. I was able to have a short conversation with number three before I killed him. One of us will visit his employer today. I think you will be one bidder short when the sale is finished."

"Syria?" I asked, "Or the Colombians?"

"Pakistan." Wei answered, matter-of-factly.

"Really!" I was only a little shocked. Pakistan's US relations were shaky at best, and with this technology, they would be able to take what they wanted from their neighbors - including India.

"So, do I tell them I escaped?" I asked, "or let everyone think Pakistan has me?"

"After today, no one will believe Pakistan has you." Mei answered, "We cannot allow this threat to continue to exist, and if the others think you are out of the picture and no one else has the plans, they'll go after Bob."

"You should wait until after I visit the dead men's former employer, then notify the police that you are okay." Wei finished. "I will take care of that now, so the police don't have too much cause for anger."

She was gone only a short time, during which, Mei drilled me on shooting targets from a variety of positions. When she was satisfied that I had gotten the hang of 'feeling' the target instead of aiming at it, she started me working on shooting while in motion. I didn't have too much trouble with walking and shooting, and even running and shooting wasn't all that difficult. I couldn't seem to get the 'feel' of the target while rolling or tumbling, however.

When Wei returned, all she said was, "Done."

I called the local authorities to let them know I was okay. The lieutenant who wound up fielding the call after several transfers was none too pleased that I had let his men stay on alert all night looking for me, until I reminded him that if they had been looking all that hard, they might have tried knocking on my door...

While that didn't make him happy, it shut him up, and when I said, "Look, Lieutenant, I'm new to the role of assassination target, so I'd appreciate it if you'd give me a little slack. I'm pretty lucky just to be alive, but I have no experience to tell me what to do after an unsuccessful attempt on my life. I'll try to do better next time, OK?"

Grudgingly, he replied, "Yeah, sorry Mr. Hastings, I guess it WOULD be a little tough on you. Just try to remember to let us know if there's a next time, okay?"

"Yeah, I'll do that." I replied, "Hey, do you have any idea who hired those guys?"

"Not at this time, Mr. Hastings." He put on his best dealing-with-the-public voice, "There are a number of leads we're working on. We'll let you know as soon as we've identified the responsible parties."

When I hung up, Wei said, "Okay, time for a little more training. Let's go to the workout room."

Mei checked the security system and switched the view from the cameras to the monitors in the gym.

"Okay," Wei said, shedding her clothes, "We'll do pushups first to warm you up!"

They had insisted on doing these workouts nude from the beginning. They gave two reasons: First, they wanted all of us to get accustomed to functioning nude, so that we wouldn't be hampered by self-consciousness if attacked at an awkward moment. Second, they were always horny as hell and delighted in inventing ingenious ways to teach me what I needed to know.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.