Bad Seed - Cover

Bad Seed

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Renee and her scientist husband discover a tree which can keep her young forever - but only by sacrificing young virgins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow   Violence  

The next morning at breakfast Renee pretended to be delighted that Bonnie would be staying on a few days and insisted that Martin and she take her out tonight to celebrate her homecoming. Bonnie was reluctant and tried to beg off, but Renee was insistent, plus there was the fact that Martin would accompany them, so, in the end, she agreed. Bonnie asked where they were going, but Renee would say only that it was a surprise.

During the day, Renee called her socialite turned sex slave and directed her to create a diversion that evening, drawing Martin away until the right moment, so Renee could have the woman to herself. Renee felt sure that, given enough time, she could seduce the attractive woman and turn her to a life of depravity. However, time was short as Bonnie would be leaving in only a few days and, no doubt a great deal of her time would be spent with Martin. That left tonight for the sister's anal initiation into the canine world. When Martin walked in to find his precious sister being fucked in the ass by a Great Dane or Saint Bernard, Renee had no doubt his infatuation would turn to disgust and she would have no trouble convincing him to allow her to use Bonnie for another renewal, especially if she promised him a tight and wet reward and reassured him this would be the last ceremony for years to come. She had no intention of keeping that promise, but with Bonnie out of the way, Martin would once again become her devoted puppy and she would be able to talk him into anything she wanted.


That evening as they were preparing to leave, Renee smiled inwardly as the phone rang. Martin listened, tried to make other arrangements, then resignedly hung up.

"That was Julia Seymour, she's having trouble with some of the bookkeeping on that charity she works with. I had told her I would help, but now she's waited until the last minute and she has some tax forms that have to be in the mail by midnight."

"Oh, that's a shame, darling. Does that mean you won't be coming with us?" asked Renee.

"I'm afraid not, at least for a while. Look why don't you two run ahead, I'll get this done as quickly as possible and meet you."

"Try not to be too long," encouraged Bonnie.

"An hour, ninety minutes tops," he smiled. "Where shall I meet you?"

"Ah, ah, that's a surprise for Bonnie. I'll call Julia when we get there and tell you where to meet us."

"Great!" he said, grabbing his coat and heading for the garage to get the other car.

"Come on, we don;t want to keep your surprise waiting," smiled Renee as she led Bonnie to the BMW out front.


"Oh I thought you were taking me to some new restaurant," said Bonnie as Renee rang the doorbell to the mansion.

"No, I have some friends I want you to meet," said Renee as the door opened and a tall thin man wearing a small mask across the nose and eyes ushered them in. They were given similar masks and offered drinks. Bonnie took a glass of wine while Renee preferred Sherry.

"No mask?" asked Renee, noticing Bonnie laying hers on a table as they walked past.

"A little early for Halloween and a little late for Mardi Gras," replied the teacher. She had never liked masks. People hid behind masks. She wondered what these people were hiding.

A middle aged woman and man approached them, masked as was everyone else.

"Ah our hosts," commented Renee, "Rowland and Madeline Kinser, I'd like you to meet Bonnie Tyler."

"So this is your sister-in-law you were telling us about earlier today," said the woman.

"Exactly. I told her she would be in for a big surprise tonight," smiled Renee.

"Of that you may be assured," said the man and directed them into a large room where there were perhaps fifteen to twenty people talking and laughing.

"Drink up my dear, or is the wine too dry?" asked Renee.

"No, it's fine, it's just that... I'm not much of a drinker and I think it's going to my head already," she replied as the room began to sway a bit.

"That's just your first reaction. Drink a bit more and it will pass."

Bonnie drained the glass, but instead of making it better, she began to feel woozy and her step staggered a bit as they walked to the middle of the room.

The drug in the wine was quickly taking hold. Bonnie tried to keep her composure as she was introduced to several other guests but as her glass was again filled and she was encouraged to drink up, she found it difficult to maintain a train of thought and the room was becoming a montage of images and sounds which she could no longer identify. The glass was lifted to her lips and she drank because someone asked her to. She felt weak and tried looking for somewhere to sit, but she could no longer even differentiate a chair from a table.

"Light... headed..." was all she could manage to say, her speech becoming slurred.

"Drink!" was the one word command.

She obeyed, gulping down the drugged wine. "Hotttttt... in... here," she mumbled as the glass was again held to her lips.

"Then perhaps you should take off your clothes and get cooler," suggested a large muscular man with a moustache.

"Yethhh," she said, stepping out of the high heels and clumsily reaching behind her to unbutton her dress.

"Need some help?" he asked.

She tried to focus, tried to figure out where she was and why she was taking off her clothes. Giving up on understanding she simply turned so he could undo the buttons for her.

"Tank yuuu," she slurred as she let the dress fall at her feet.

Unaware that the other guest's conversations had died and that all eyes were now focused on her, Bonnie looked up dazedly at the man.

"Now wouldn't you be more comfortable without that slip?" he asked.

"Oh, how sssssilly of me. Of course," she responded, holding her hands straight over her head so a smiling woman in a red mask could slide it up and off.

Another women assisted the first and Bonnie's stockings were soon at her ankles where they helped the swaying woman to step out of them completely. A short balding man stepped up and asked if he could assist with her garter belt. The totally drugged out woman simply smiled as the man unsnapped it and it fell away.

"Now your bra dear," whispered an older woman in her ear.

"... Leave bra... on," Bonnie said, not aware it was the last vestige of her own will fighting through the drug induced stupor.

"Now you don't want to do that, do you?" asked a gray haired, middle aged man.

"... Why... why... not? Bonnie asked, dumbly returning his smile.

"Because then we couldn't see your breasts. You do want to show us your breasts, don't you?" he asked.

"Yessssss, show you... my breastsssss."

Her speech was becoming unintelligible, her mind so confused with images, sounds and suggestions, she had no idea what or why she was reaching to unsnap her bra. Although she was again clumsy, they let her fumble until she finally managed to unhook it herself.

"Now, my dear, you want to show us your breasts, don't you?" said an overweight woman in a pink mask.

"See?" sang Bonnie dropping the bra to the floor and cupping her breasts to the laughter and applause of the guests.

"Now the thing you want most to take off for us," intoned the male Kinser.

"Whatssss zat?" asked the woman, looking to find what the man could possibly be talking about.

"Why, your panties, my dear," joined in the female host of the evening.

"... Pantiesssss?"

"Why yes, I'm sure you want to take them off and give them to me, don't you?"

"Uhhhhhh... Yes, pa... pa... panties... just for you." she slurred, as she slid them over her hips and let them fall around her ankles. She clumsily stepped out of them and bent over to pick them up as the guests guffawed to see her expose her most private recesses. She almost fell trying to rise but several pairs of hands steadied her as she presented the panties to Rowland Kinser.

"Thank you my dear, I can assure you they will be kept in a place of honor," he smiled.

"Now, Bonnie, walk around the room so we can all see you better."

She obeyed as hands reached out to gently caress breasts and a finger or two found their way to her nest and anus.

"You like to be touched, don't you?" asked a younger woman.

"... Yes... like to... be... touched" answered Martin's sister, her befogged mind responding to the slightest suggestion.

"And do you like to be touched here?" asked a tall woman with large hands as she stood behind the teacher and cupped and squeezed Bonnie's breasts.

"Emmmmm" hummed Bonnie.

"And here, do you like to be touched here?" asked a younger man as he fingered her vaginal lips and found her clit.

"Oh... Yes... touchhhhh me, touchhhh me," she writhed to take him into her, but he withdrew as Renee had made it very plain, the woman was to retain her vaginal virginity.

"And here! I bet you like this best of all, eh Bonnie?" said yet another man, his finger finding her anus and feeling the involuntary contraction as he pushed slightly inward.

"... Yesssss... best... of all."

"Then Bonnie, since you like to be touched there, I bet you'd like to have something inside as well, wouldn't you?"

She looked to the man, simply couldn't focus on his leering face, but knew the answer he wanted, knew the answer she must give because... because... Oh it didn't matter. They wanted her to say it, so she would, to please them. Yes, please them, that was what she wanted to do, please them all.

"... Yesssssss, inssssside me," she smiled, stupidly.

"Then I suggest you get down on your hands and knees.

She obeyed with the help of some hands to steady her.

"You know Bonnie, animals fuck on all fours, especially dogs. You love to fuck on all four don't you?"

"... Yes... love to... fuck... on all fours."

Then I guess that makes you an animal."

"... Yes... animal..."

"Why, it even makes you a dog."

"... Dog... yesssss."

"And since you're a female dog, that makes you a bitch, right?"

"... Bitch... yes... bitchhhhh."

"Well, Bonnie since you're a bitch who loves to be fucked in the ass, I guess we should bring you a male to fill that hole, eh?"

"... fill my hole, fill my hole, fill my hole," she repeated as some sort of strange nursery rhyme.

"Now hold still, Bonnie and we'll give the bitch something to fill her hole," sneered Renee who had been watching from one corner of the room.

"Reeeeneeee?"

Bonnie rolled the name around in her mind. It seemed she knew that name, but she could make no connection despite her best efforts and so, at last, gave up.

Renee's Labrador was led in on a leash. Bonnie looked back to see the dog, its tongue hanging out, anxious to mount. Someone had already prepped the dog for he was sporting a full and lengthy erection.

"Now Bonnie, you want to be ass fucked, don't you?" asked Renee.

"... Yes... assssssfucked," murmured the Auburn haired woman with a body remarkably well proportioned for a woman her age. Her breasts were certainly not as firm as Renee's but they held their shape well even while dangling beneath her. Her waist was still small and her hips full. Her legs had lost a bit of their curvature, but were still quite attractive.

Renee still wished there was time to turn the woman completely. She would make an interesting slave, intelligent yet compliant.

"Hold Still, Bonnie, Peppy here wants a piece of ass!"

She guided the animal's shaft to the anal opening letting some of the pre-ejaculate drip onto the woman's small opening as the dog mounted her, his paws gripping her tightly as Renee held his shaft firmly in her hand and felt it grow even larger.

"You like it don't you Bonnie?"

"... Yessssss..."

"You want the dog to fuck you, don't you?"

"... Yesssssss... fuck me... fuck me..." she repeated to please them.

"Then fuck her Peppy!" cried Renee again placing the penis at the entrance to her anus and releasing it,

The dog was in her in an instant humping so powerfully his shaft was buried in the drugged woman by the third thrust.

Bonnie started to scream with the pain but uttered only a grunt when Renee's voice came to her.

"You like it up your ass, don't you Bonnie?"

"... Yes... like it... up my ass," slurred the woman.

As the dog humped her harder and harder, its penis growing and stretching the hapless teacher's anal canal, Renee had an idea.

"Take his knot, Bonnie. Take his knot up your ass."

"... Wha..."

"You want to don't you Bonnie? You want his knot in your ass."

The drug had reached its peak and the naked woman had no idea what was being asked or what she was even saying.

"... Take... knot... up... ass..."

"Spread your cheeks, Bonnie," Renee instructed.

The woman complied reaching back to spread her cheeks, opening her anus as widely as possible.

"Now take it Bonnie! Take it all !"

As the dog lunged forward powerfully, the obedient drugged slave drove herself backward and the dog's knot entered her anal canal.

The pain of this massive violation fought through the drug and Bonnie shrieked in agony at the same moment Martin came rushing into the room. He had caught on fairly quickly that he was being sidetracked and had asked where Renee had taken Bonnie. As soon as he heard the name Kinser, he knew that Renee had something erotic and probably perverted in mind. His mad dash across town had ended with his quickly entering the Kinser mansion to find his sister, naked, on all fours, being violated in her rectum by Renee's huge Labrador.

The dog's knot was beginning to swell and the pain was becoming unbearable for the sister.

"Get him off her!" he ordered, rushing to her side.

"Martin, we can't. He's tied to her. You'll have to wait until he orgasms and his knot shrinks or you could injure her even worse," said Renee.

He knew it was true, but Bonnie was now in such intense pain, her adrenaline was fighting off the drug which had already peaked and begun to decline in its effect.

"Oh God, it hurts! IT HURTS!" cried Bonnie.

"Get the hell out of here!" shouted Martin to the startled guests as he grabbed a coverlet from the sofa and covered his naked sister. The guests filtered into other parts of the house.

Martin grabbed Renee by the arm and pushed her into an adjoining room.

"How could you do this to her?" he demanded.

"Martin, she told me today that she is dying and wanted to experience everything she could in the time she has left. She said she's never stripped for anyone before so when we got here, she took one drink and began taking her clothes off. Then she begged several of the men to fuck her but they wouldn't. She had seen Peppy outside and told us that if no one here would fuck her, she knew who would. She had them bring in the dog. She said she fucked dogs all the time back home and even let a ram mount her once.

Martin knew she was lying, but there being nothing he could do for Bonnie at the moment, he decided to see what Renee was up to.

"She's been drugged," he countered.

"I gave her the drugs to ease the pain after she let the dog mount her."

"I can't believe..."

"Martin, I'm sorry you had to see this, to see what a... well to put it bluntly, what a slut your sister really is."

"But..." he hesitated, paying out more line to Renee.

"She even wanted Peppy to take her virginity, but I wouldn't allow that."

"How did you know she's a virgin?"

"She told me so on the way over here. She also told me how she feels about you. Obviously she lied because she was willing to fuck any man in the room."

Martin had caught her in another lie. He knew Bonnie would never share how she felt about him with anyone.

He quickly looked in to see Bonnie still knotted to the dog and screaming for help as the canine continued to push the knot further into her.

Martin rushed into the room where his sister was being defiled.

"Give her another dose of the drug!" he demanded.

Renee administered the capsule with some water. Bonnie's screams began to abate somewhat as the drug took effect, but her grunts signaled that the drug was not altogether successful in blocking the pain.

"Martin, we need to talk about this," Renee said quietly.

"Yes, I just never dreamed she was like this," he said, leading Renee on.

At that moment the dog climaxed filling the teacher's bowels with ejaculate.

"She's an embarrassment, Martin," whispered Renee, "an embarrassment to you and the family name. I may have my unique sexual tastes, but I keep them hidden discreetly away."

"Yes," he lied, "I just never realized how perverted she really was."

The dog was finally able to dismount and the exhausted, pain racked and drugged woman collapsed to the floor unconscious.

Martin quickly wrapped her in the coverlet and carried her to the car, placing her unconscious form in the back seat. Renee climbed into the front seat as well. They would have Renee's car returned later.

"What am I going to do?" he asked with a voice he tried to make sound desperately concerned as he pulled out and entered traffic.

"There is a way," she offered.

"What do you mean?"

"Look, she's dying. Another six months will only give her enough time to thoroughly disgrace you. She's already said she intends to make her last months a sexual orgy and it's obvious from tonight's performance she doesn't care who knows about it."

She looked over to her husband with an earnest expression.

"I've been taking to heart what you said about abusing the renewal ceremony. I agree I should allow myself to age naturally and I am asking for only one more sacrifice to totally invigorate me and then I assure you, I will not ask again."

"Another sacrifice? But... ?"

Renee let him see her glance back to the sleeping woman.

"You can't be serious," he said, now seeing exactly where Renee had been leading all along.

"It may seem unthinkable, but in a way you would be doing her a favor. Her last weeks, perhaps even months will be painful and debilitating. She may even wind up dying in a hospital with a dozen tubes sticking out of her. This way it would be quick and relatively painless and no one around to cause embarrassing spectacles like tonight."

"But..." he stammered to give her time to reveal her plan completely and to begin to formulate a counter plan of his own.

"We can hold the renewal tomorrow night. She's not as young as the others, but I am sure she can afford me what I need for a good while."

"So soon?" he asked.

"The sooner the better. You know how you tend to agonize about things when you have too much time to think and second guess yourself," she said.

"All right, tomorrow night," he agreed thinking through the important arrangements he would have to make before then.

Arriving home, he carried his sister upstairs and put her to bed. The drug had pretty well worn off by now and she had simply lapsed into a natural exhausted sleep.

As Martin made some calls, Renee wasted no time in satisfying her sensual appetite as she entertained a young Asian woman until almost midnight. After the woman left, Renee herself succumbed to exhausted slumber, so she was completely unaware when the man, now accustomed to kidnapping unsuspecting women, entered her room and crept to the side of her bed. She did not waken as the chloroform soaked cloth was held over her nose and she drifted into an even deeper sleep. Nor could she know that she was carried to a waiting private ambulance and taken to a medical clinic, heavily subsidized by Martin's charitable foundation, where a small team of doctors performed a delicate surgical procedure on the unconscious woman and carefully collected a specimen as they had been directed. Within four hours she was returned to her bed and would awake in the morning as usual, non the wiser as to what had taken place while she slept.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.