Bad Seed - Cover

Bad Seed

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Renee and her scientist husband discover a tree which can keep her young forever - but only by sacrificing young virgins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow   Violence  

The next few weeks were spent in preparation for the safari. Ben Ackerman made most of the arrangements for equipment, supplies and itinerary including a guide to meet them in Brazzaville. Martin handled the finances. They agreed on a six week trek to get to the Mabuka village, check out the miraculous native claims, give the anthropologist a chance to do some follow-up studies and return.

Martin and Renee invited Ben and Christine for dinner two nights before they were scheduled to leave. The meal finished, they sat talking about the trip.

"Honey, I still don't think it's a good idea for you to come. It's going to be some pretty rough traveling," Martin said to Renee.

"Nonsense! I have gone almost everywhere else in the world with you, why not to the Congo?"

"I... I just thought that in your condition..."

Already the lines were deeper in her face and Renee showed signs of slowing down. Since the night she had spent with the two black hermaphrodites she had "entertained" only two other women. Martin knew she was losing stamina. She had cut back on her charitable and social functions as well. Just last week she had declined an invitation to an art museum opening, something she would never have considered before, especially since the museum director was a woman Renee had had her eye on for some time. She had scaled back on her exercises as well. The disease was obviously progressing even faster than the doctors had anticipated.

"I want to go, Martin. It's my life which is on the line. If this is to be my last trip so be it, but I want to go out fighting."

"Then you'll need someone to care for you, Renee," injected Ben. "Martin's right. it's an arduous trip."

"I've got it!" cried Martin. "Christine, why don't you come with us? It would be lots of fun. You and Ben could share the trip together and you could be a companion for Renee!"

"Me?" exclaimed the startled blonde. "But I've never been on safari. Why I've never even gone with Ben on any of his expeditions!"

"All the more reason to go then!" Urged Martin.

"But... but..."

"Yes, Chris, come with us, with me," encouraged Renee.

"But I've got that fund raiser for cancer coming up next month. I'm chairperson and..."

"I bet Linda Slaven would step in for you. She was chair last year and did a great job," said Renee.

"Well, I could ask..." said Christine, warming to the idea.

"OK, now let's go upstairs and leave the intrepid explorers to make their plans while we make ours," laughed Renee.

As the women walked up the stairs, Ben turned to Martin.

"It's a mistake to take women on this trip."

"Is it dangerous?"

"We can minimize the actual danger. We won't be going into pygmy territory, but as I said before, it's a long hard trip. The helicopter will set us down just a few kilometers away from the village, but the terrain is jungle and the going is slow and difficult."

"You heard Renee. There is just no talking her out of it. Of course, if you'd rather that Christine didn't go..."

"No, I'm afraid those two have probably got their plans made by now. I just hope we don't regret bringing them along."

Martin smiled.

"You've got to admit, they will make things a lot more interesting," he said reaching to answer the ringing phone.


"It's been so long!" breathed Christine as Renee slipped her hands under the woman's sweater and began fondling her breasts. They had turned right instead of left at the head of the stairs and proceeded to the guest bedroom at the end of the hall where it was quiet and they were unlikely to be disturbed.

They kissed again, Christine drinking from Renee's sweet lips and mouth.

"I heard you have been serving your new masters well. I am proud of you Christine."

"Thank you," came the quiet reply as the eyes cast downward in subservience.

"I also heard how you entertained them at the Kinser estate."

The blonde's eyes widened in shock.

"But they said they'd never tell..."

"It's all right Christine. I have never really given up ownership of you to them, simply allowed them to borrow you. Since you still belong to me, they had little choice but to tell me what they had done to my property."

Renee sat in a chair facing the anthropologist's wife.

"Now tell me Christine, tell me what they had you do."

"They... they had me... take off all my clothes."

"Why don't you do that for me, Christine?"

Slowly, the housewife began by shedding her sweater and stepping out of her shoes. She next unbelted her skirt which fell, revealing only pantyhose and a crotchless thong as she had been instructed to wear by her masters. She deftly unhooked her bra, letting it fall from her shoulders and slowly worked the other undergarment down and over her hips until she stood nude in front of Renee Tyler.

"Very nice, Christine. Since you started those exercises I showed you, your hips and breasts are much firmer."

"Thank you Ma'am."

"Now my pet, what did they have you do next?"

"They sat in chairs while I got on my hands and knees and pleasured them with my mouth."

"Show me," ordered Renee hiking up her dress and baring her nest.

Christine went to her knees and her lips found those of her mistress' nest.

"Deeper, Christine, deeper!" implored Renee as the blonde's tongue drove past her labial lips and sought her pleasure mound.

"Ah, yes, just like that! You have a wonderful tongue my dear little Christine! Faster, faster!"

Christine felt the vagina tighten slightly then release and the flow of Renee's orgasm was intensely sweet.

"Now darling, tell me more."

"They... they brought in... dogs."

"And?"

"And I... I brought them to erection using my mouth."

"Show me dear."

"But there are no..."

"Open the bathroom door," suggested Renee.

Christine had no more than begun to open the door, when a large Labrador came bounding into the room.

"Especially for you," smiled Renee. "Since I could not attend the festivities at the Kinser's, I wanted you to give me a private performance."

"But..."

"Yes, Christine?"

"Of course, Ma'am," answered the blonde, realizing her defilement and debasement suffered at the hands of her other masters was to be repeated.

She calmed the dog by petting and rubbing and as he lay down, her hands began roaming further and further underneath until the magnificent animal raised his hind leg so she could hold his penis which was unsheathing itself. A few strokes and his penis was exposed full and beginning to grow. Christine looked to Renee who simply smiled expectantly. The housewife lowered her head and closed her eyes as her lips found the dog's shaft. Her mouth opened and she took his shaft far into her throat and began the sucking and licking which would bring the response she knew Renee wanted. It did not take long. In moments the animal was fully erect and anxious to couple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.