Serena - Cover

Serena

Copyright© 2004 by Arty

Chapter 10: Happiness is a Cuddly Slave

BDSM Spanking Sex Story: Chapter 10: Happiness is a Cuddly Slave - What do you do when you find out the girl that you want to marry is a slave to another?

Caution: This BDSM Spanking Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Slow  

The hotel room door clicked shut behind us. I pulled Serena to me and kissed her. I took possession of her mouth as she moaned and melted into me. I burned with my love for her, but before I could give into my lust and my love I had some things to attend to; or rather my Slave did.

"I love you Slave, are you ready?"

"Master, not yet. Master."

Her adoption of formal speech rules signalled to me that the dance had begun. She slipped out of her dress and she was gloriously naked before me. Turning and kneeling in one graceful movement she opened the case and removed her collar and cuffs. These she held out to me, holding them above her head as she knelt before me.

"Thank you, Slave."

I took them from her and she extended her neck so that I could place the collar on her. I clicked it shut. I'd taken some care to ensure that the collar looked like a particularly chunky choker. It looked good on her and seeing that it did, I made the decision that I had been thinking about when I chose this particular collar.

"It looks good on you; you'll wear this for the rest of the honeymoon. I want people to know that you're mine."

I hoped that I wasn't being too melodramatic, there was a fine line to be drawn and I wasn't very experienced at this. I needn't have worried, Serena looked up at me adoringly and moaned. I could almost feel the heat of her desire.

"Yes, Master."

The cuffs were fastened about her wrists and ankles and I set about spread-eagling her on the bed. Her wedding rings glinted in the light from the bedside lamps.

"I love you Slave."

"I love you Master."

I bent to lick her, but Serena interrupted me.

"Please fuck me Master. Fuck me and name me."

What's a bloke to do when he is begged so prettily? I got into position and could see for myself that foreplay of any kind was completely unnecessary. Her thighs glistened with her juices. Of course I was so turned on that I'd probably cum on the first stroke. Time to even the score a bit.

"You may not cum without permission." Serena groaned at this.

"Please Master, may I cum?" It seemed I wasn't the only one on a hair-trigger!

"No."

"Yes, Master."

Spread-eagled is not a position that affords the deepest penetration, but in our highly aroused states it would provide more than enough stimulation. I leaned forward and slipped the head of my cock between her lips and pushed forward gently. Almost without warning I slid halfway in. It was my turn to groan. God, she felt good. It had been more than a year since I'd had my cock in any orifice other than someone's mouth and I'd forgotten just how exciting this was. Of course making love to the women that I adored added to it. She gasped and groaned pitifully.

"Please Master, may I cum?"

"Not yet, Slave."

I panted. I started to move within her as I could see the flush of arousal spreading. I wasn't going to last long myself, but I doubted that my erection would soften even slightly such were the feelings that being inside her evoked. Her begging had degenerated into a series of gasps and grunts punctuated by the word 'please'. Neither of us were going to last much longer. I needed her to cum first though.

"Cum for me Slave!" I growled in her ear.

Her eyes opened in surprise and delight and then they were misted with lust as she allowed her orgasm free reign. I felt her vagina milking me and I knew I couldn't last.

"I name you: Serena."

And then I shouted my ecstasy as I came. It felt like a volcano erupting. My orgasm re-started Serena's and she came again. I collapsed onto her and she groaned as my full weight rested on her. I started to roll to one side.

"Please, Master, stay there for a while, feeling your weight on me makes me feel so helpless, so owned. I love it. Please?"

When I'm begged so prettily what could I do? Besides it meant that I could stay embedded within her. I could feel the shudders of the aftershocks of her orgasm rippling around me.

"How do you feel Serena?"

"I feel wonderful Master. How about you?"

"I'm a bit sad that I've taken your name from you..."

"But I'm your Slave, Master. I want to give you everything, body and soul." She kissed me and I could feel the depth of her arousal. I started to move within her again and she broke off the kiss and moaned as she started the short climb to orgasm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.