Serena - Cover

Serena

Copyright© 2004 by Arty

Chapter 4: Parental Love

BDSM Spanking Sex Story: Chapter 4: Parental Love - What do you do when you find out the girl that you want to marry is a slave to another?

Caution: This BDSM Spanking Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Slow  

I wondered about the things that he had told me. The images of Serena and Jack faded under the repeated assurances from him that he had never indulged himself that way. Indeed he had no intention of doing so. I contrasted this with Serena's behaviour; she certainly behaved as if he was her Master. It was all very confusing. I wondered at his final words to me, '... we can work something out... ' given how his original assurances were borne out, I did feel better in trusting him. But I couldn't for the life of me conceive of a solution to the Gordian Knot.

Life without Serena was now impossible for me to imagine. Could I cope with being married to a slave? How would I feel when her Master's orders conflicted with my desires? I realised that this sort of speculation was futile and I distracted myself by examining the books that were lining the room. As a distraction technique is was largely a failure. My mind refused to give up on the images of Serena kneeling before him, on display.

I was prevented from thinking in ever decreasing circles by the sound of footsteps approaching. I turned to see the chauffeuse walking towards me. Unlike the first time that I saw her, she was now gloriously naked. In this at least I could concur with Jack, if one could afford it why have merely servants when one could have naked slaves. She stopped and knelt before me.

"Sir, the Master has ordered me to escort you to him. He told me to inform you that there is something that you should witness."

I nodded my acquiescence. She returned, with effortless grace, to her feet and walked back to the door that led from the library to the corridor along which I had walked only an hour or so ago. It seemed much longer. She waited for me to catch up to her.

"May I precede you to my Master?"

"Yes. I'm sorry I don't know your name."

"I am called Sylvie."

There was a definite pattern emerging here; I reflected to myself. "Please lead me to your Master." I grinned and imagined myself saying in an exaggerated electronic drone, 'TAKE ME TOYOUR LEADER!' Sylvie led me from the library, through corridors and up stairs until we stood at last outside another door, on which she knocked and waited.

"You may enter."

We entered the room and Sylvie knelt, in the now customary position, in front of Jack.

"Master, I have brought Master David as you directed."

"Thank you Sylvie, you may go."

I looked about the room. All along one wall was a glass window, through it I could make out someone attached standing but spread-eagled to a frame. I realised with a shock that it was Serena!

"You can't reach her. The glass is almost unbreakable, short of a sledgehammer. The room is soundproof. There is nothing that you can do to help her and nor would she want you to."

"Why are you tormenting me like this?"

"You need to see this. Whatever you think of me at this moment, I can assure you that I don't inflict this pain on you lightly."

He flicked a switch by the window and a suddenly I could hear the sound of breathing. The door in the other room opened to admit Salome. She was carrying some sort of whip by her side. She circled to face her daughter.

"The Master has heard your report and though he is pleased with your general level of obedience to your standing orders, the single infraction of sitting without permission on the settee must not be allowed to go unmarked. Therefore he has instructed me to administer 5 strokes with the strap."

"But she didn't sit on the furniture. She sat on me! I made her do it. She didn't want to! This isn't fair."

"She knew the rules. Let's hope that she thinks breaking the rule was worth it."

By this time Salome had walked around Serena until she was standing to one side of her.

"When you are ready."

Serena sighed. "Yes Mistress. May I please have my first stroke, Mistress?"

Salome raised her arm and brought the strap round shockingly fast.

CRACKACK!

The noise made me jerk involuntarily. Tears leaked from me. Serena gasped and grunted. A wide red mark appeared spanning her bottom cheeks, which wriggled in a vain effort to assuage the burning that she must be feeling.

"W... one. Th... thank you Mistress. M... may I please have my second stroke, Mistress?"

Salome changed hands, walked to the other side of Serena and delivered the requested stroke. The same abrupt double crack; the same gasp and grunt; the same sobbing litany. "Two... o. Tha... nk you Mi... istress. Ma... y I p... please have my th... third stroke, Mistress?"

For the third stroke Salome pressed a foot operated switch and the frame rotated turning Serena to face us. I looked at Jack; his face was impassive. Serena's face was streaked with tears and her chest heaved as she sobbed and tried not to make too much noise.

"Why are you having this done?"

"Because she expects it and because it makes her happy."

I had no answer to that. I turned back to see Salome preparing to deliver the third stroke. This time the strap was wielded with much less force, though I doubted that Serena would have noticed as it struck her breasts and drew a quickly smothered scream. Fresh tears ran down her cheeks.

"Th... three. Thank... thank you Mistress. P... pl... please repeat the stroke, Mistress."

"She's not supposed to cry out." Jack answered my unspoken question; I was suddenly aware of the pride with which he had made that statement. I watched transfixed as the stroke was repeated. The fourth stroke was laid on from the other side. I was both revolted and fascinated; and I was again horrified to realise that I had an erection. Christ what sort of a pervert was I? How could I be aroused while my fiancée was whipped at the command of another?

Serena's mother moved once more, to get into position for the final stroke. The strap flashed upward between Serena's legs and the final CRACK reverberated through the room. Serena's hips swung backwards and forwards in an obscene parody of lovemaking, as she tried to counteract the pain of the stroke. Eventually she gasped out the required form of words.

"That was five, Mistress. Thank you for administering my punishment, Mistress." Serena's mother held the strap to her daughter's mouth, and Serena lavished it with a sensuous kiss.

"I find the whole 'kissing the strap' routine a bit tacky, but Salome insists on it. One day I may have to have a talk with her about who is the Master and who is the slave."

Jack chuckled to himself. While he was talking, Salome was comforting her daughter as she re-inserted the nipple rings; when she knelt, in preparation for doing the same thing with Serena's final piercing, she exclaimed in surprise.

"Oh you little slut! I can see we are going to have to think of some other punishment if you are going to get this turned on." She smiled broadly up at her daughter, who giggled in response. Her giggle turned to moans of arousal as her mother manipulated her sex in order to re-fit her clitoral ring.

At first I was horrified at the broad red stripes that criss-crossed her breasts and pubic mound, but then I realised that, far from being traumatised by what was apparently an awful punishment, Serena was showing all the signs of extreme arousal. As I was trying to assess my feelings about this, I became aware that Jack was continuing to address me.

"... through in a few minutes. Before then, however, I need to explain a little more about Sofia and how I feel we should proceed to ensure her happiness."

"I'm terribly sorry. I didn't quite catch the beginning of that."

"I said that Sofia and her parents would come through in a few minutes..." I indicated that I had heard the rest of his statement, and he tailed off.

"Now, old chap, where was I?" He stared, unseeing, as Serena was detached from the frame and the two naked women hugged one another.

"Thanks, Mum. That was great!"

"One day you may be able to return the compliment."

Jack coughed, "If I can drag you away from ogling my slaves, I'd like to continue to explain how I think we can work things out." His casual possessiveness of my fiancée caused my hackles to rise, though it did have the desired effect of focussing my attention on him.

"As I informed you earlier, since Sofia has met you and formed an attachment with you, I have noted a change in her feelings for me. I'd say she has discovered the difference between familial love and romantic love." He looked closely at me, trying to gauge my reaction to all this. I wished him luck; even I wasn't sure how I felt.

"I know that you think of her as 'Serena' and the fact that she has accepted your name is, for her, more significant than you realise. My one concern is that Sofia is happy and fulfilled. You can see from her reactions to her strapping that her desires are not those of other girls that you may have known. I know that you would do your best and I have no doubt of the depths of your feelings for her, but you lack knowledge."

He continued to speak. "I imagine that you are thinking that things would have been a lot simpler if Sofia was not what she is. However, that is pointless speculation and we have to deal with things the way they are and not the way we would like them to be. Sofia has grown up believing herself to be a pleasure slave and it is up to you to deal with it." He held up his hand to forestall my protestations. "Before I can give my blessing to your marriage, I need to be sure that you are the one to keep her fulfilled."

"I'd do just about anything for her. I've never felt like this about anyone before."

"Yes, I know." He paused and looked uncomfortable. "There is no easy way to say this; I've had you vetted." By now I was too numb to do more than acknowledge the invasion of my privacy. He indicated a folder lying on a desk pushed against the wall. "To summarise the findings of my investigators, you are as fine a young man as I could wish to meet. Indeed they were quite effusive, Monica especially sends her regards and says that you have renewed her faith in men."

I couldn't quite understand what he was talking about and then I remembered a girl at a party, who seemed to spend all night trying to get me to leave with her for a 'quickie, no strings attached'. Serena had been away for a week or so and I still had a week to go before I saw her again. I'd been seriously horny, but I hadn't even been tempted. I turned to him outraged, "You tried to set me up!"

"No! It was a test, one that you passed with flying colours, I might add. Had you failed it, I would have done nothing. I wouldn't have needed to, as your relationship with Sofia would not have lasted." I mulled this over and realised that I wasn't really bothered, which seemed strange. I ought to feel upset. I shrugged and waited for him to continue.

"I won't apologise for doing it. I would do it again, in an instant, if by doing so I could spare Sofia some lasting unhappiness."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.