Serena - Cover

Serena

Copyright© 2004 by Arty

Chapter 1: Revelation

BDSM Spanking Sex Story: Chapter 1: Revelation - What do you do when you find out the girl that you want to marry is a slave to another?

Caution: This BDSM Spanking Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Slow  

"I am a pleasure slave."

I sat with my mouth open and suddenly the world was slipping sideways and going grey.

"Sit forward and put your head between your knees." She knelt by my side and helped me into the suggested position. The rushing noise that had all but overwhelmed me receded and the colour returned to the richly patterned carpet that was all that I could see in my current position. I replayed the words that she had spoken and now I felt a rising nausea.

"Toilet, I think I'm going to..."

I staggered from the settee and made a dive for the toilet. Over the next few minutes I regurgitated my share of a very expensive Italian meal. At last, my stomach was empty and all I was doing was dry heaving. All the time, Serena was by my side helping me, wiping my face with a damp cloth and generally being a comforting presence. Assisting me to stand up from my supplicatory position in front of the toilet bowl, she guided me to lie down on the settee that I had vacated so precipitously. She looked at me, concern shading every feature of her beautiful face.

I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out, only a strangled croak. Even had my vocal chords not been affected by my recent vomiting, I doubt whether I would have spoken anything intelligible or coherent. I tried again anyway, with the same result. Serena stroked my face and placed a fingertip on my lips.

"Don't try and speak yet; I'll get you some water to ease your throat and to take the taste away."

I watched as she stood up; God, she was so graceful; everything she did, she did with such grace. She returned with a glass of water and knelt again by my side. She offered the glass to my lips and helped me to raise my head and take sips of water. She seemed to focus her whole being on me and the errant thought - that she had been trained to do this - passed through my mind. I pushed the glass aside and sat up.

"Do you want the rest of the water?"

I nodded and took the proffered glass from her and drank deeply. Serena remained kneeling. From the maelstrom of thoughts, that were currently paralysing any hope of coherent speech, came a single question that suddenly popped to the forefront of my mind: I realised that in all the times that I had been here, I had never seen her sit on the furniture.

"Why do you always sit on the floor?"

The sudden change of subject didn't seem to faze her and she smiled gently before she replied. "I'm not allowed to use the furniture unless my Master gives me permission."

I stared at her in shock; once more the world was a crazy place. Only an hour ago I had asked her to marry me and I was imagining cosy nights-in, planning a wedding and a honeymoon, discussing houses and children; now I found that I didn't know her at all. Now I found that the woman that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with was beholden to another. Some unknown man was her 'Master' and even though he couldn't possibly know if she sat on the furniture or not, she didn't because he wasn't there to grant permission. Serena, speaking out of turn, halted further unwelcome speculation on my part; something else I realised she didn't do often, was that part of her training too?

"I love you."

The sudden declaration returned me to the question that had precipitated the revelation.

"Do you?"

"Oh yes! I love you, more, much more than I love my Master."

She was so matter of fact about it. Each mention of her 'Master' sent me spinning off into crazy speculation. Slavery had been abolished hadn't it? This was the twenty-first century wasn't it? Round and round until I felt dizzy. I looked up and met her gaze. There was no doubting the look of adoration that I saw there and part of me felt relief; she did love me it was obvious in the way that she looked at me.

"Who is he?"

"I'm not allowed to tell you." She held up her hand to forestall me. "He wants to meet you."

"When did he tell you this?"

Serena looked uncomfortable; for the first time this evening she seemed embarrassed and somewhat lost for words, eventually she shook herself and started to speak. "I have to meet my Master once or twice every month and I must tell Master of all the significant events that have occurred since the last time I was in Master's presence."

My eyes widened at the implications of that. Serena hurried on, not giving me time to react.

"I also must tell Master of the times when I have transgressed my-" she searched for a phrase, "standing orders. And then I am punished or rewarded as Master sees fit. I have told my Master that I'm in love with you, that I wish to marry you and that I thought that you would want to marry me. Master said that should you ask me to marry you, I must tell you of my status as a pleasure slave. If you were still willing to marry me then I should arrange for you to meet my Master."

She stopped and looked at me, adoration and questioning in her gaze in equal measure. I thought about what she had told me. I considered, briefly, saying no and then I realised that I couldn't conceive of not having Serena as part of my life. Did I love her enough to share her? I didn't know; but at the moment I loved her too much to give her up without a fight.

"I want to meet him. How soon can you arrange it?"

"I am to 'phone him tonight if you have asked me to marry you and if you have agreed to meet with him. He will make the arrangements with you directly."

I realised that she had stopped referring to him in the third person.

"Why have you stopped referring to him as 'Master'?"

She blushed, "I saw that you were getting hung up on the word in relation to me and so I tried to desensitise you."

"It seems to have worked. At least for now."

"Will you want to stay with me tonight?"

"I think I should go home, I really need to think about this."

"Please stay. I need to feel you near me tonight, please?"

I felt my resolve crumble; I never could resist her when she pleaded like this. I consciously veered my thoughts away from the speculation that this thought engendered and simply nodded.

"I'll 'phone him now and then we can go to bed."

I watched as she rose and walked to the 'phone, but before she dialled she pulled off her dress; as usual she was now naked except for her hold-up stockings. I'd found this aspect of her dress incredibly arousing when I was first allowed to know of it; now I realised that she dressed this way for other reasons. In my reverie I'd missed her rolling off her stockings and now she knelt again as she picked up the 'phone handset and dialled. The main room lighting was achieved by a series of low-voltage spotlights. I realised with a small shock that she was now kneeling in the centre of a pool of light; her 'Master' even controlled where she knelt to make or answer 'phone calls! The light from the spotlight glinted from the rings that pierced her nipples and the hood of her clitoris, yet another piece of the jigsaw puzzle of his domination of her life. I wondered what sort of man could command this kind of submission; grimly I hung onto the fact that she said she loved me more.

"Master?"

I noticed that she straightened up and thrust out her breasts as she spoke, also she widened the spread of her knees. I could just hear the sound of a voice from the handset, but couldn't make out any words. Serena blushed deeply and she looked at me pleadingly. She spoke again with a catch in her voice, "Please, Master?" again the sound of a voice. "Yes Master." There was resignation in her tone. Her free hand began to caress her nipples and tug on the rings that pierced them, gently at first but harder as each one became erect, until finally she was cruelly twisting them back and forth. Her breathing became erratic and I could see moisture gathering in the folds of her sex. I sat transfixed. Now her hand travelled slowly between her legs and she began to masturbate in earnest, running her fingers around her clitoris and penetrating herself; her hips undulated as she started to cum, which she did with a series of moans and grunts. As her breathing returned to normal, she once again straightened up. I noticed that she was still flushed and she looked at me with tears beginning to fall as she began to lick her juices from her hand. I heard again the sound of a voice, this time with a rising inflexion - obviously a question, which she answered. "Yes, Master." She held the 'phone out to me but refused to meet my gaze as she knelt there crying silently.

I stood and as I did so, I became aware of the hardest erection I had ever had in my entire life. Shame flooded me. Here I was turned on, while my girlfriend, my fiancée in all but name, masturbated in front of me at the whim of another. I stood irresolute, how could she love me? I should be outraged; instead I couldn't remember when I was so turned on. Serena met my eyes once more and then looked down as she blushed at the lust that she must have seen there, but still she held the 'phone out to me. Finally I took it. If I were to leave now - I knew I would not have the courage to face her again and I couldn't countenance the prospect of living without her. Once I had the handset in my hand, she placed both of hers on the back of her neck and laced her fingers together.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.