Incident at Pima Mesa - Cover

Incident at Pima Mesa

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Miranda's insatiable carnal desires are unleashed when she is given shelter by a minister and his wife in nineteenth century Arizona.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

"Then we have a deal?"

"Let me get this straight," said Bart Manning, the saloon owner who also ran the brothel upstairs, "you have your own girl - working out of Pastor Graves upstairs bedroom of all places - and you're willing to cut me in for half if I supply you with customers?"

"Right," said Miranda assuredly.

They sat at a back table in the saloon.

"Why should I send you customers when I can get ninety percent of the take here?

Because you said yourself you sometimes don't have enough girls, and besides when I'm ready to move on I'll give you the girl."

"Who is she?"

"Let's just say she's a young woman who has spent too much of her life saving it and who is now only too ready to be deflowered."

"Naw, it couldn't be. El... ?"

"Tell you what. You can have the first piece. No cost. If she isn't everything I've said, then the deal's off and you just got some for free."

"But Ellen Graves? Why she's never done anything except stick her head in the church door every time it was open. Ellen? Are you sure?

She looked at him knowingly and nodded.

"You know what they say about preacher's wives. How can you lose?"

"Lady, you got yourself a deal!"

"And Mr. Manning?"

"Why yes, Mrs. Willis?"

"Get your hand off my knee or I'll blow your balls off!"

His hand jerked away.

Her hand came to the top of the table momentarily showing him the Derringer and then disappeared under the table again. Obviously her threat was not an idle one.

"If you ever so much as touch me again, I'll kill you. This is a business deal. That's all. Understand?"

"Yeah, sure lady, whatever you say."

"Just as long as we understand each other," she said. "Now shall we say about eight o'clock?"

He nodded.

"The front door will be unlocked. Just come up the stairs, it's the first door on the left. Old man Graves probably couldn't hear a gunfight going on in his own living room, but just to be on the safe side, try to be as quiet as your can."

Miranda dropped by the doctor's office but Tom still refused to see her. It stung that it was she who was once again being rejected. But, she would win him back... and then they would see.

Ellen was alluring. There was no other word to describe her. Miranda had fixed her hair that afternoon and shown her how to use just a touch of makeup. Her eyes were darker now, more mysterious. The frilly and revealing lingerie Miranda had borrowed at the saloon, showed plenty of leg and cleavage.

"Please, Master, I'm not sure..."

"Well I am. You're ready. As well as I worked you over with that dildo today, you could take any three men!"

"But..."

"Are you forgetting whose ring you wear through your lips?"

"No, Master."

"Well don't. And remember, it's not enough that you submit. You have t o make him love it. Sell yourself by whatever it takes. He'd better like it or you'll be back making lonely wishes in your room again."

There was fear again in Ellen's eyes.

"Please, you wouldn't leave me?"

"Disappoint Mr. Manning and you'll see how fast you find yourself alone."

There was a knock at the door.

Miranda opened it enough to see Manning waiting in the hall, a bit nervously.

"Come in, come in," she said gesturing as she opened the door wider.

He stepped in and she closed the door.

His eyes fell on Ellen, who despite repeated warnings form Miranda, cast her eyes downward.

"Shall we drop the formalities. Bart, this is Ellen, your entertainment for the evening."

"Well, aren't you the prettiest thing I ever saw!"

Ellen blushed.

"Care for a drink Mr. Manning?"

Miranda had bought the bottle of scotch with Ellen's household money.

She poured drinks for both Manning and Ellen, who tried sipping the whiskey, but the taste was so awful she decided to down it all at once, whereupon she lost her breath sputtering and coughing.

Manning and Miranda both laughed.

"You see, I told you she was no jaded saloon girl. You're getting a fresh virgin, Manning, and your customers will pay dearly for her."

Miranda turned to the girl who was still standing.

"Ellen, show Mr. Manning what you have to offer."

Ellen reddened. She looked to Miranda, then to Manning and back to Miranda, uncertain.

Miranda impatiently gestured to the woman who slowly, reluctantly began to disrobe. Ellen was trying to please her master, but at the same time was shot through with embarrassment and shame.

When the last stocking fell to the floor, Ellen stood nude before them.

Miranda noticed that Manning was already experiencing an erection.

"Ellen, turn around and bend over!"

The pastor's wife slowly complied.

"Fresh!", said Miranda. "Tight and ready to be taken!"

Manning was already tearing at his clothes.

"Ellen, help Mr. Manning with his pants!"

His hands dropped away as she unfastened his belt and slid down his pants. Bart Manning's husky nude frame towered over Ellen. He was close to six feet four and weighed over two hundred and forty pounds. His erection was full and throbbing.

"Why don't you show Mr. Manning what a talented mouth you have, Ellen?"

She reached up on her tiptoes and he down to her and their lips met, his tongue driving into her mouth. Knowing how important this was to her future with Miranda, Ellen drank him heavily and flicked her own tongue over his. How desperately she needed to make him want her.

"No, no Ellen, you can do better than that!" urged Miranda.

Ellen knew what was expected. Miranda had coached her all afternoon. Her lips began dropping first to his neck, then a slight bite on his nipples which brought an erective jerk. Going to her knees, her hands found his throbbing penis. As his hands grabbed her hair to pull her to him, her mouth opened and she took him completely. He was large and long, but Miranda had made her virtually swallow the dildo until she could relax enough t to take it far down her throat without choking. Her lips met his pubic hair. He was amazed, never having had a woman take all of him. She brought him out and began sucking, licking and kissing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.