Incident at Pima Mesa - Cover

Incident at Pima Mesa

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Miranda's insatiable carnal desires are unleashed when she is given shelter by a minister and his wife in nineteenth century Arizona.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Miranda struggled to get her semi-conscious husband to his feet and into the wagon. She stemmed the tide of bleeding with a tablecloth from their belongings, jumped onto the seat and, whipping the horses unmercifully, headed for town as fast as the work team and old wagon could bear.

Despite the makeshift wheel repair which she expected to let loose at any time, they rolled into the outskirts of town in a little over forty minutes. She asked a young girl for directions to the doctor's office. The girl hopped on board and they were soon in front of the modest storefront office with a small wooden shingle out front:

Benjamin Welty M.D.

Her pounding on the locked door brought an "All right, all right, I'm coming."

"Doc" Welty was an older man. He unlocked the door and started to say something, but was cut short by Miranda.

"My husband's been shot! Help me, please!"

They rushed to the back of the wagon where the doctor took a quick look at Tom's wound.

The young girl turned to run back into town, no doubt to spread the news.

"Josey!" the doctor yelled at her, "go get Mrs. Jenkins. I'm gonna need her."

"Yes sir," said the girl turning and running off as fast as her legs would carry her.

The two of them got Tom into the office and onto an examining table where the doctor cut away Tom's shirt.

"What happened?"

"A man attacked us. A man named Ramon Vasquez, or at least that's the name he gave."

"Ramon Vasquez? He and his gang are tough customers. Are you all right?"

"Yes," said Miranda, not wishing to mention her part in what had happened.

"And he didn't try to... harm you?"

"No, just Tom. He took all our money and then shot Tom. What are we going to do?" she pleaded.

Doctor Welty glanced at the woman before him. A beautiful face and figure, and Vasquez had done nothing to her? He found that hard to believe, especially when the woman dropped her eyes as she made the denial. But, he let it pass. There were more important matters at hand.

"Right now," he said, "let's see what we can do about this bullet wound."

A portly, middle aged woman came walking hurriedly into the office.

"Ah, Mrs. Jenkins, it looks like the bullet is still in there. I'm going to need your help."

"Certainly doctor," she said glancing over at Miranda.

"Oh," noticed the doctor looking up, "Liz Jenkins this is..."

"Miranda Willis," Miranda finished it for him, "That's my husband Tom."

"Pleased to meet you, Mrs. Willis, but now if you could just step into the outer office..."

"But..." Miranda started.

"Actually it would be best," said Welty, "We'll let you know as soon as I get that bullet out."

Miranda sat down in the outer office staring at the floor. Her mind raced to make sense of the events of the past two hours. Tom wounded, in more ways than one, their money gone, nowhere to stay, no one to turn to. What could they do? His parents were dead and they certainly couldn't turn to her mother, not after...

"Laurie, we've got to stop this!"

The two had made love several times since that first night. Miranda had taught Laurie how to masturbate and now the younger sister spent a lot of her time, too much by Miranda's reckoning, with her fingers where they should not be.

Laurie was sitting on the bed beside her older sister, stroking Miranda's breast with one hand and massaging her own clitoris with the other.

"What if Mama should catch us?"

Miranda's mind went back to that first night and Laurie's repeated references to their mother. Miranda had asked Laurie about it several times, but her younger sister was evasive, changing the subject or, more often than not, pulling up Miranda's skirt and starting another round of heated love making.

"And what if she did?" answered Laurie?"

"She'd skin us both alive, that's what!" said the older sister. "In case you don't know, sisters are not supposed to be doing what we've been doing."

"Really? I wonder why?"

Miranda had to admit she had never felt anything like it. Even though she and Tom had now been dating regularly for several weeks, she found Laurie much more alluring and exciting than her beau. Every time she tried to get Tom interested, he would move away and start talking about his plans.

She realized how much she wanted a man to take her, for that man to be Tom, but he was so cursed mannerly that if he had any designs on her, he kept them well in check.

And so, her torrid affair with her sister continued, giving her sexual release and an excitement which had, up until now, been missing in her life.

But today was somehow different. Laurie, who usually couldn't wait, to whom foreplay was a mere touch or sometimes a glance, was today the playful one. Teasing Miranda, Laurie pouted her lips, lifted up her own skirt and spread her legs.

"Am I beautiful, Miranda?"

Miranda was stunned by the glistening nest.

"Yes, Laurie, you are very beautiful."

"I don't see why you should have any interest in that old Tom Willis," said Laurie, sitting up and bringing her face close to Miranda's.

"I bet his lips aren't as soft as mine."

Laurie kissed her sister gently, tenderly. Even so, Miranda felt stirrings between her own legs.

"I bet he doesn't undress you like I do," she said slipping off Miranda's clothes.

"And I bet he doesn't kiss your breasts like I do."

Laurie's lips were warm on Miranda's nipples which immediately stiffened. Miranda felt her breath coming shorter now as her desire was beginning to build.

Laurie pushed her gently back on the bed and spread her older sister's legs.

"And I bet he doesn't kiss you between your legs like I can."

Her lips drifted down over Miranda's body to her nest and it was now Miranda who could wait no longer. She took Laurie's head in her hands and pulled her into her waiting nest. Tongue met labial lips and Miranda was instantly afire, thrusting uncontrollably into her sister's eager mouth.

"SO!!!" the angry voice erupted from the doorway.

Miranda and Laurie both looked up and exclaimed simultaneously.

"MAMA!"

"Miranda, what are you doing to your sister?"

"Nothing Mama, we..."

"Don't nothing me you little perverted slut. I saw you! I saw what you were doing to your poor little sister. Are you all right, Laurie?"

"Yes, Mama. Oh, please Mama."

"Silence child. I know it wasn't your fault. I know who you love and you know who loves you."

"Yes, Mama," was Laurie's weak reply.

Miranda looked from mother to younger daughter and back again, awareness dawning.

"Laurie is mine! Do you understand? Mine!"

The older woman was nearly screaming in what Miranda was coming to understand was a jealous rage.

"So, you think you can seduce her, make her your lover? Well, you little bitch, I'll show you!"

The girls' mother grabbed Miranda by the arm and slung her into a corner where the frightened girl began to cower.

"Please Mama. I'm sorry."

"Not half as sorry as you're going to be!"

The woman motioned Laurie to join her as they moved very close to the frightened older sister.

"Your sister has special needs, needs only I can provide. And now you think you can take her away from me!"

"No Mama, I..."

"So, you think you know how to make love to a woman, eh?"

"No Mama..."

"Well, we are going to give you a lesson in lovemaking you won't forget!"

"Mama, please!"

Miranda's pleadings were completely ignored. With her hands she tried to cover her nakedness as best she could.

"Put down your hands!"

Miranda's hands dropped to her sides. Her head was slumped in shame and embarrassment.

"At least you know how to obey. Let's see how well you respond!"

Miranda's head came up, her mouth open in astonishment.

Instantly her lips were covered by those of the older woman. Unlike Laurie's lips, however, these lips were strong. Her mother's tongue reached far into Miranda's mouth. Miranda could hardly breathe. One of her mother's hands grasped Miranda's breast, the other finding her nest, still warm and wet from Laurie's urgings.

"How good are you Miranda? Laurie says you're very good!"

Her eyes caught those of Laurie, who looked away in shame.

"Yes," said her mother, finding Miranda's clit expertly, "I've known from the beginning. I did nothing because I thought your real attention was on that boyfriend. But now Laurie says you're losing interest in Tom and that can only mean you want Laurie for yourself!"

Their faces were only inches apart. Miranda, despite the fear and shame, felt her own inner urges rising under the experienced hands of her mother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.