Incident at Pima Mesa - Cover

Incident at Pima Mesa

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Miranda's insatiable carnal desires are unleashed when she is given shelter by a minister and his wife in nineteenth century Arizona.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Miranda turned to Vasquez suddenly, as if finally, once again, capable of rational thought, aware of his betrayal and fearful of Tom's reaction to her not-so-unwilling participation.

"You're a vile and disgusting man!" she said, spitting out the words.

Retrieving his gun, he stood, putting on his pants. Vasquez looked first to the woman and then to her husband.

"That's not what you were saying only moments ago Senora. You are an apt pupil. You learn fast and well. She will make you a fine wife, Senor. Unfortunately, you won't be getting a virgin in your bed tonight, but she is a wildcat, tight as any woman I've ever had and she loves it!"

He turned back to the young woman.

"Don't you, Mrs. Willis?"

She reached to slap him but he caught her hand easily, held it momentarily and then jerked her to him kissing her forcefully.

Even though this time her desire to resist was genuine, Miranda was still breath taken by the powerful probing of his tongue. She caught herself beginning to respond.

"I hate you!" she uttered, pulling away and beginning to dress.

Smiling, Vasquez gathered and tied his bedroll to the saddle.

Miranda went to Tom and removed the bandana from his mouth.

"I'll kill you for this!" he spat at Vasquez, "and I should kill you too!" he whispered to Miranda.

She lowered her head in shame.

Vasquez laughed.

"Ah, Senor, do not be so harsh on your pretty young wife. Even though you won't be getting a virgin, be thankful you have a woman who will bring endless hours of pleasure to your bed."

As the Mexican was preparing to mount, Miranda quickly grabbed a knife from the wagon and cut a knot or two from Tom's bonds.

As Vasquez swung across the saddle, Tom reached quickly into the wagon and grabbed the Winchester.

The bullet struck him in the shoulder, the rifle snapping from his hands. The force drove him back against the wagon and he fell into the dust.

A moment later Miranda was cradling him in her arms weeping as she tried to stem the flow of blood, which was considerable, from the shoulder of the semi-conscious man.

"Another not-so-bright move on both of your parts," said the stranger reholstering his gun.

"I hate you!" she shouted.

"I could have killed him for drawing down on me from behind. You both seem to forget, I am much better at gun fighting, as well as making love, than your husband. Now, If I were you, I would get him to the doctor in Sierra Verde as soon as possible."

He spurred his horse.

"Perhaps we shall meet again Senora. When you have tired of this boy, perhaps you will be happy to feel yourself in the arms of a real man once again."

"Never!" she hissed.

He smiled and rode off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.