Carnival Erotica - Cover

Carnival Erotica

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Two young Americans fall victim to a lesbian vampire who proceeds to display them in a most unusual fashion in her carnival of eroticism.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Vampires   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

"Wake up, Kristy!" commanded Shari as she threw the bucket of water on the unconscious woman, serving to both wash her off and rouse her.

"Wha..."

Kristy was utterly depleted. Her eyes fluttered open to see Shari standing over her, bucket in hand.

"Get up if you can! Otherwise Victoria becomes mine by default!"

The exhausted young blonde was cramping so badly she clutched her lower abdomen, the tears running down her cheeks. She looked down in horror to see her vagina stretched and torn to the degree that the pop bottle which had caused her so much pain only last night, could now have been completely inserted into her without even touching her vaginal lips.

She turned to her Mistress who stood waiting, an expectant look on her face. The audience was abuzz, for now would come the final and deciding event.

"Throw in the towel, Kristy," prodded Shari, "you can't beat me."

Kristy's anger flared, but her adrenaline was exhausted and she had nothing left to call upon. Wearily she staggered to her feet, desperate to win this one final contest and have Victoria claim her once again. She swayed from weakness and pain. The bleeding continued as did the cramps, dizziness now adding to her handicap and making it hard to stand erect.

"My friends," called out Victoria, "Kristy and Shari have now each won two events, leaving us with the fifth and decisive contest."

She indicated a strap-on dildo nearly as large in size as that of the giant who had impaled Kristy. It lay on the altar.

"We shall now see how badly these women really want to share my bed. They will fight for me. The first to disable her opponent, deliver the coup-de-grace completely in her rear and achieve orgasm doing it I shall claim as my lover. The other shall be banished forever!"

Shari smiled with confidence as she met Kristy's gaze. Kristy could barely move, let alone fight.

"Let the contest begin!" commanded Victoria, stepping back out of the ring.

Kristy saw Shari assume a practiced crouch, her hands in front in a ready position so familiar to those who practice the martial arts.

"Three years in Karate, Kristy. Give it up!" said Shari.

It seemed hopeless. Fatigued to the point her mind, let alone her body, was refusing to obey her intentions, Kristy, nonetheless was doggedly determined.

The two nude combatants circled each other slowly, the distance between them narrowing. Suddenly, without warning and far too quickly for Kristy to react, Shari spun and kicked with her foot, catching the blonde on the side of the head sending her sprawling. Kristy looked up, her head ringing, bright spots before her eyes.

"Kristy," whispered Shari so no one else could hear, "we were friends. I don't want to have to hurt you. Stay down. Give up!"

Kristy gasped for air and lunged, catching Shari momentarily off guard. She grabbed the black woman who fell backward, Kristy landing on top of her. Kristy began raining blows on her opponent as fast as she could, but she was weak and the blows were largely ineffectual, although she did connect just below Shari's eye, raising a large whelp.

Shari rolled away quickly, determined not to allow herself to be surprised again.

On her feet immediately, Shari circled as Kristy struggled to one knee and finally staggered to her feet.

Shari feinted to the left and as Kristy clumsily attempted to react, another spinning move and a foot smashed into Kristy's face breaking her nose and again sending her flat on her back.

Again Shari came close, but this time with her guard up.

"Stay down, Kristy. Stay down or I'll really have to hurt you!"

Blood ran from her nose and Kristy was having trouble focusing her eyes. She gasped for breath to try to summon energy from somewhere, anywhere, but her body had given all it could and her knees trembled as she tried to stand.

""I'll never give her up to you, never!" she said, her speech slurred from swollen lips.

"I tried, Kristy. I really tried to make this easy for you, but you asked for this!" whispered Shari, delivering a hard kick to Kristy's midsection. Her eyes bulged as the air left her lungs and as her body doubled over in agony, a second kick came up directly in her face followed by a vicious punch to her throat. Kristy's eyes rolled back as her legs collapsed beneath her and she fell unconscious to the floor.

The crowd was ecstatic. Shari looked to Victoria.

"She's out cold. Please Mistress, let it end now."

"Finish it!" was Victoria's reply, "if you expect to share my bed tonight!"

Shari dragged the unconscious woman to the altar where she draped Kristy across the cold hard stone, face down. Shari strapped on the dildo for all to see. What they could not see was the six inch dildo which protruded back into Shari's nest from the back side. It was obviously designed to administer punishment from one side while providing orgasmic pleasure from the other. Amid shouts of encouragement, she positioned herself behind Kristy who was beginning to moan as she drifted back to awareness. Both eyes were nearly shut, her nose and mouth continued to bleed, her two front teeth had been broken out. Hardly able to raise her head and able to offer no resistance at all, she looked back to her victorious opponent.

"If you bury that in me, it will probably kill me," she said weakly, looking at the monstrous dildo.

"I know. I'm sorry," was Shari's quiet reply.

Shari looked a final time to Victoria hoping for a reprieve. Banishment and Victoria for herself was all the satisfaction she needed, but the Mistress already had her hand up and pointed emphatically downward with her thumb. The audience roared its approval.

Kristy found Shari's eye a final time. She realized Janeen had been right. It had been her obsessive love of Victoria which had blinded her to the fact that no one could ever satisfy the sexual appetite of this vampire/Mistress.

"And what do you do for an encore? What about tomorrow night? Next week? Next month?" she breathed, her words audible only to the former friend who stood ready to impale her.

Shari looked up to Victoria in momentary confusion.

Now Shari. Do it now, for me!

Kristy screamed herself to hoarseness as Shari added her full body weight to the force of the thrust and Kristy's anus was torn asunder. Shari pounded the young woman unmercifully, reaching to pull Kristy's cheeks apart so the dildo could penetrate the tender flesh even further.

Her anus being torn and ripped apart as her vagina had been earlier, there was no man large enough to gain any satisfaction now from her once beautiful and satisfyingly tight orifices. Again Shari thrust with all her might and again and again.

Kristy could barely utter any sound now as her vocal chords were strained and raw from her intense screaming.

At last a final powerful thrust from Shari and the leather of the belt smacked Kristy's buttock.

"She has it all mistress!"

"Not enough! I want your orgasm too!"

Shari had, of course, felt the dildo in her own nest while raping Kristy's anus, but she had derived no pleasure from it, knowing the damage she was doing to the petite blonde she had once called friend. With Victoria's directive, however, she had no choice. She could not fool Victoria. Her orgasm must be real.

She unbuckled the strap, but left the dildo buried in Kristy's rear as she rolled the helpless woman onto her back. Shari then straddled Kristy's head as she leaned back intending to enter Kristy's nest with her fingers. To her surprise her entire fist slipped easily into the young woman. Shari lowered her nest onto Kristy's mouth. Kristy's arms were splayed helplessly as she simply could no longer offer any resistance.

"Sorry, Kristy, but I've wanted to do this since the first day we met!"

Shari began thrusting on the mouth which her vaginal lips soon forced open in acceptance. Kristy was beyond lucidity, conscious but unaware, her body was like that of a rag doll.

"I have you Kristy!" shouted Shari. "I am filling your ass, your pussy and your mouth!"

The frequency and intensity of her thrusting increased until she was bouncing up and down on the hapless girl's mouth.

"Eat me Kristy! Eat me!" she cried to the delight of the spectators.

From some recess deep within, a small spark of awareness flickered and Kristy responded to the woman she too had secretly lusted for. Kristy's tongue reached and found Shari's clit while Kristy's own nest began to thrust on Shari's fist. The two women drove themselves to pleasure and be pleasured by the other.

Yes, come to me my beautiful pets!

The unspoken command was overpowering for them both. Their orgasms were simultaneous, violent and prolonged.

Kristy's body, with nothing left to give, betrayed her and she fainted, her arms and legs dangling limply as Shari continued to thrust wildly on the unconscious girl's mouth as multiple orgasms shook her body. Finally, she too, completely exhausted, was greeted by Victoria who held up her hand in victory. The applause was deafening.

"Visit us again tomorrow night," invited Victoria, "and our newest attraction, Shari will once again delight your sexual fancy!"

There was again tremendous applause as the house lights came on and the spectators began leaving.

Shari went to Kristy, withdrew the dildo as gently as possible and carried her to the bed where she laid the unconscious body atop the covers.

"Darling, you were magnificent tonight!" said Victoria, kissing Shari deeply and squeezing her breast slightly causing the younger woman to orgasm. "I am expecting great things from you and your mother."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.