Carnival Erotica - Cover

Carnival Erotica

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Two young Americans fall victim to a lesbian vampire who proceeds to display them in a most unusual fashion in her carnival of eroticism.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Vampires   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Kristy's eyes fluttered open as sunlight filtered through the one small window. Finding herself in the arms of Victoria, her lips found those of her Mistress and they kissed deeply. Victoria arose as Kristy threw off the covers and stretched. Her entire body ached, so even though she noticed the tenderness in her breast, she simply assumed it was one of her many wounds received at the hands of Janeen last night, the subject of which brought a question to mind.

"She's gone Kristy. Gone forever," answered Victoria, not waiting for the question to be spoken.

"She was all right, wasn't she?" asked Kristy with some guilt. Even though the violence had originated with Janeen, she still felt remorse at having nearly killed the woman.

"The last time I saw her, she had accepted her fate," mused the older woman. "Janeen seemed to, at last, have found a purpose to her life."

"I can't imagine any purpose in life other than being with you," smiled Kristy, love beaming in her eyes.

"Do you really mean that, Kristy?"

"You know I do! Just look at what I have been doing for you, what I did for you last night. Of course I was defending myself too, but it was the thought of sharing my life with you that kept me going. Look into my heart, Victoria, my soul. I am open to you Mistress. Look deeply and there will be no doubt. There is nothing else and no one else. My life is you!"

Victoria knew the truth of it even before asking, but she so enjoyed the shows of mindless affection these human females fawned on her. Their sex and violence were so much more powerful, but their adoration was, in its own way, enjoyable as well.

"Then I shall share with you what no other human knows."

Victoria could feel the curiosity in Kristy's mind awaken. The mistress sat on the edge of the bed and took the younger woman's hand and held it lovingly.

"Last night I gave birth with Janeen's help."

She felt the hurt in the younger woman that it was Janeen and not Kristy who had been chosen.

"Your time will come Kristy. Allowing Janeen to help in my birthing gave her the sense of purpose she needed," explained Victoria, noting that her protege seemed satisfied with that explanation.

"I am asking you to help with something just as, perhaps more, important."

"Of course, I'll help in any way I can."

Victoria smiled warmly.

"I knew I could count on you. My newborn is sleeping... there."

She pointed to the corner where a large drawer from the dresser had been lined with blankets.

"Oh, may I see?" said Kristy starting to rise.

"In a moment dear. There are some things you must know first. My kind are not like you, Kristy. We look nothing like you at birth."

"Then how... ?"

"Do we come to look human? By nursing on a human breast, the newborn's body is not only nourished, but its chemistry changes, adapts and alters itself to mimic its host. Over a period of three to four weeks the infant will gradually change to look completely human. At that point, others of my kind will come forward to take the child and rear it, teaching it our ways and the ways of humans so it may survive."

"And... ?"

"I cannot nurse the child myself, otherwise it would never change to human form."

Victoria looked deeply into Kristy's eyes.

"I am asking you to nurse my child Kristy, for those three to four weeks until the transformation is complete. I'm afraid I have a confession to make. While you slept last night, I let him suckle you. I should have asked you first, but he was hungry and you were sleeping so peacefully, I knew he would not awaken you."

Again the look of sincerity in Victoria's eyes.

"I will not force you. Our true appearance can be quite disturbing to a human."

She led the young woman to the makeshift crib. As Kristy watched, Victoria lovingly picked up the small creature and cradled it in her arms. Kristy was indeed shocked by the hideous appearance, but unbeknown to her, its features were, from the single feeding last night, already beginning to change. The scales were slightly less prominent and its limbs slightly straighter, more human in form.

"Please, Kristy, nurse my son. Yes, I could force you to do this, but I don't want that -- will not do it. I want you to give of yourself, willingly and lovingly. We are no different from you in that respect. Our young also need nurturing love to survive."

Kristy looked from creature to mother and back to creature. Her slight hesitation prompted Victoria to turn away slightly as if to return the newborn to its crib.

"I understand your refusal. I shall seek someone else."

"No!" exclaimed Kristy. "Mistress, he is your child. Nothing of your body could ever be construed as anything but beautiful."

The young woman stepped forward, dropped the gown from her shoulders and stood naked in front of mother and child. Her arms went out to accept the creature which hungrily bit into nipple and breast.

Wincing only slightly, Kristy looked form Victoria's eyes to the vampire suckling.

"My breasts are yours, little one," she said as she felt the blood being sucked from her.


During the weeks which followed, Kristy began to actually develop a fondness for the infant so often at her breast, especially as his appearance began changing radically, now closely resembling a human counterpart. Although Kristy was still expected to perform as usual, Victoria had instructed the men that while her nest, rear and mouth were theirs to abuse, they were no longer to administer damaging beatings and they were to leave Kristy's breasts alone. The five to six feedings a day were leaving her not only fatigued, but with sore and tender nipples. She had taught the infant to take his feeding in her nipple and aureole so the bite mark would not be noticeable to the audience, but they were terribly sensitive nonetheless.

Victoria was pleased that Kristy had accepted the role of wet nurse, although there had never been any real doubt. Victoria smiled as she thought how easily the young woman had been manipulated into offering to feed the infant. Of course there was a down side. Kristy was constantly fatigued, the price of the feedings teamed with her performances. They were no longer as intensely entertaining as before. The audiences in city after city were still packing the tent every night, but Victoria could sense the drop in intensity in Kristy's performance. It would soon be time for some changes, but in the meantime, the infant was healthy and progressing nicely. Victoria was already aware of his mental power which grew daily. His training to use that power would need to begin soon and so she made arrangements to spend the afternoon in the city conferring with those who would soon come for the child.

"I'll only be gone for two or three hours. With no show tonight or tomorrow, I would suggest we retire early."

Kristy smiled as she was swept into the older woman's arms. Victoria's hands squeezed her buttocks, pulling her closer.

"I haven't fed in several days."

"My body is yours Mistress," said Kristy, dropping the robe she was wearing and laying her nude body back on the bed, her legs outspread.

Victoria smiled.

"I look forward to feeding at that nest again, but this evening will be soon enough. I have an important meeting in the city."

She turned to go, but paused, looking back from the door at the inviting figure on the bed who arched her back to reveal what Victoria would be missing.

"Until tonight, my dear Kristy."

"Until tonight, Mistress."

With that the older woman was gone. Neither she nor Kristy was aware that from the crib a glowing pair of eyes had witnessed Kristy's disrobing and had also peered intently between her legs, unleashing ancient urges -- and the power which would enable them to become reality.

Kristy rose and wrapped the robe about her. She envisioned a romantic candlelight dinner for two. She would present Victoria with a red rose to symbolize her love, then seductively offer her body to the vampiress.

She had never been happier. True, she debased herself in performance, and feeding the infant was always painful, but she was now Victoria's. Simply thinking of the way Victoria held her, kissed her, fed at her nest, made Kristy wet, sending waves of erotic as well as romantic pleasure through her mind and body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.