Carnival Erotica - Cover

Carnival Erotica

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two young Americans fall victim to a lesbian vampire who proceeds to display them in a most unusual fashion in her carnival of eroticism.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Vampires   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

The woman rose and fell violently on the man's huge phallus. Although energetic, her enthusiasm was not a fresh enthusiasm. The lines around her mouth and eyes betrayed her actual years and the orgasm, when it came, was not met with the youthful zest, vigor and overwhelming surrender of even a few weeks ago.

One pair of eyes, of the many watching, was not focused on the carnal entertainment in the center ring, but rather scanned the audience for reaction. Victoria was not pleased with what she observed. Although none were so bold as to leave, some were showing telltale signs of boredom, eyes and bodies restless as if to convey that what they were seeing, they had seen before. Victoria noted two couples in the audience turn and smile at each other and motion as if to meet when the show was over -- a sure confirmation of what she had suspected. Janeen was no longer the attraction she had once been. But a few short weeks ago, the tent had been filled with both men and women who paid top dollar to see this beautiful woman perform every conceivable sex act, with their attention riveted to her every move and sound.

Yet how quickly her enthusiasm had waned and been replaced by a willing but rather predictable performance. The tent tonight was only a little over half full. Not good at all thought the Mistress. Even as the woman rolled over on her knees and her nest was taken again, her cries were not those of fresh new pain, but rather of expectation and resignation. As the man orgasmed into her, she fell forward seemingly in exhaustion.

Victoria felt the restlessness of her audience as the light in the center ring faded to blackness and the aisle lights came on to signal an end to the evening's performance. There were a few hand claps from some of the young males present, but even those were halfhearted and soon stopped. As the audience filed past, an older woman whispered in Victoria's ear.

"A rather uninspired performance, Victoria. Your woman seems weary, as is your audience. If you expect me and others to return, you will have to offer better than this! What is needed is someone new, someone different -- and something more than the usual bedroom antics."

The Mistress grimaced faintly.

"Finding another as good, as willing, as Janeen will not be easy."

"Be creative, resourceful," replied the older woman smiling. "I know you can. Remember those private showings you used to give for my husband and me?"

"That was long ago, but I take to heart what you say. Perhaps it is time for a change."

"That's the spirit! When will you be returning?"

"We close here tomorrow and move on to four other cities, but we should be back by the end of next month."

"Good, I hope to see you then... and Victoria..."

Their eyes met.

"... do have something fresh and delicious for us, eh?"

"Of course my lady," answered Mistress Victoria.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.