The Touch - Cover

The Touch

Copyright© 2004 by Saint Sinner

Chapter 2: The Car

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Car - A man finds himself suddenly lucky with women, what could the cause be?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

As I came out of the bedroom, my head was spinning. I hadn't drunk enough beer to make my head spin - I was bewildered. What had happenened in the bedroom? Angie and I had just had the most mind-blowing sex of my life. I didn't know she was even interested in me. How had that happened?

I turned to Angie, only to find that she had disappeared. I went into the kitchen and grabbed another Rolling Rock out of the fridge. I walked into the living room. There were a few less people here than before, I thought. Then I saw that they had taken the party outside. There were a dozen or more people outside on the balcony, even though it was a little chilly.

I headed for the couch where I had previously been sitting. I looked at the clock on the way, 2:30. It was going to be a long day at work tomorrow. Reaching the couch I saw one of my co-workers Liza sitting there. She looked very bored and tired. I was somewhat surprised to see her here. Liza is not an overly social girl. I sat down next to her and yelled into her ear, "What's up, Liza?"

She turned to me and smiled. I think she said, "Not much." Liza always speaks softly and the music in here was as loud as ever. I wondered if there had been any complaints from neighbors. Liza wore brown cords and a tight beige sweater - she looked gorgeous. I had admired her soft brown hair and matching eyes for many months. She worked with me nearly all the time and it was exquisite torture to be that near her all the time, wanting more and knowing that it would never happen. Liza didn't seem to date at all, that never made much sense to me, guys had to be all over her!

Just then, a body flung itself into my lap, interrupting my thoughts. It was Kim, Liza's roommate. Who had obviously dragged Liza here, I thought. Kim put her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. "What cha doin' here, Stef?" Kim was easily heard over the music. She was always loud and vivacious. I had heard that she was like that during sex, too. Her long brown hair matched Liza's, but there the resemblance stopped. While they were both very attractive, they had altogether different bodies. Liza is a tall, well-built girl, whose innocent face belied the sexuality of her body. Kim has a compact frame that is at odds with her big bust and slim, killer ass. While Liza walked through life seemingly unaware of the lust her body inspired, Kim used hers and used it well.

With her perfect ass riding my lap, I was developing an aching hard-on. I know Kim could feel it. Hell, she was grinding it. "Drinking," I replied holding up my beer.

"Duh," Kim grabbed Liza's beer and gulped the remaining half down. "Let's get outta here."

"OK, I have to tell Angie!"

Kim got up and headed for the back, "I'll go get the coats."

I smiled at Liza. She shrugged and stood up. We wended our way through the revelers, asking if anyone had seen Angie. Everyone had, but they gave us contradictory answers on where to find her. We finally tracked her down outside, talking to the jock from earlier, whose name was Andy. She had her hands jammed into her jean pockets and her nipples were almost tearing through her shirt. It was nearly freezing outside.

"Angie, you are going to catch a cold!" I wrapped my arm around her. " We're going to get out of here, want to come?"

"Sure, I am too tired to play hostess anymore, anyway."

Kim came out and threw the coats at us. I gave mine to Angie and led the way to my car, a '68 Mustang. The girls all piled in, Angie and Kim in the back and Liza up front with me. Liza turned to me and asked if I was sober. I thought for a second and looked at my watch. I had only drunken two and a half bottles of beer, and it had been almost four hours between first and last. I told her that I was sober, started the engine and pulled out of the parking lot.

We headed for Perkins, our usual spot for after-party dining. We all had our usual after-drinking breakfasts. I paid for it all, being the gallant gentleman. I asked where we were all going. After several suggestions of after-hours parties, or bars about to close, we decided we had enough drinking. We would go to my house and watch some movies. Yes, three of the most gorgeous women in the city - one of whom I had just had sex with - were going to be alone with me at my place in the country. It had possibilities...

What actually happened was pretty tame. Everyone went to sleep as soon as we got my place. After a few hours of sleep, I got everyone rounded up and back into the car for the drive back into town. We were all still tired, but we all had to work later in the day.

Soon after we started, Kim and Angie fell asleep in the back. Liza was looking a little sleepy herself, I thought. Bummer that nothing had happened at my place, and Angela had been too groggy to even consider pursuing our adventures further.

"Is it alright if I lay down?" Liza asked me, interrupting my mental whining.

I looked over at her, again noticing how gorgeous she was, and how innocent she seemed. "Sure," I managed to say, despite my daze. Sure, I wondered if this would lead anywhere, but I doubted it. Liza scooted around and lay down on the seat with her head resting on my right thigh. I drove on, and soon resigned myself to her being asleep.

I started thinking - all night, three of the most gorgeous women in the city were at my place in the country, and I didn't get laid. How pathetic. Of course, I'd had the interlude with Angie earlier. I still couldn't figure that out. At my house, she had acted no different towards me than before the incident. I supposed that it could have been the presence of two of her friends. I really needed to talk to her and figure out what was going to happen.

As I got out onto the highway, I was done shifting gears. I cannot drive with my right hand on the wheel for long periods of time - it's just not comfortable. I tried to find a different place to rest my hand, but I finally laid my hand on Liza's shoulder.

The feel of her soft sweater under my hand was erotic. I had lusted after Liza for a while, but she did not date much. I have never had a chance at her, though we worked together, had become good friends and have hung out together quite a bit. Thoughts of her luscious body ran thru my mind, starting to give me an erection. At some point she shifted in her sleep and my hand fell, now it lay partly on the curve of her breast. The warm, soft contact excited me and my erection gained force. I realized that her head was in contact with my hard dick. She had shifted up just enough that the top of her head was pressing against my throbbing erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.