Sister: Time Travel - Cover

Sister: Time Travel

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A chance to change the past and save your loved ones. Can incest save three women, a sister, your first cousin and a lost love from a grim future?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First  

I held the girls softly and listened to their breath. Today had been a hard day for both. Soon my hands roamed two nubile bodies freely. My kisses to one were followed with soft lips from the other. I put my tongue into Kirsten's mouth as Kari kissed my neck. Two hot, sexy girls and finally I was doing both. Kari whimpered with my kiss and Kirsten rubbed her self against me then both removed their tops sensuously, first Kari then after a hesitation Kirsten. The girls were kissing my neck and mouth. Two half-naked women kissing your neck is like a fire. The more we kissed the greater the fire.

My hand was unsteady as I played with Kirsten's naked breast and I kissed her. One deep, wet kiss for Kirsten then the next open mouthed kiss for Kari as my hand fondled Kari's ripe bosom. My two hot, sexy women were with me. I reached over and pulled down Kirsten's panties and then Kari's. The girls pulled my T-shirt off and over my neck, pulling down my jeans and shorts. Naked nymphs, two nude fairies with my eye's glued to them.

Grabbing them, pulling them to me. I kissed the girls as I had always kissed Kirsten. Long deep kisses. They both squirmed on my knee, returning every kiss as their hands roamed me. Kirsten's eyes were wide as I took her mouth with my tongue, my hand at her breast. Kirsten's nipple was as hard as steel. I kissed Kari my tongue licking her lip first. Kari's ripe breast was fuller in my hand. Kirsten's mouth on my neck as I kissed Kari then Kari was kissing my shoulder as I kissed my sister.

Two ripe and perfect girls. I laid Kirsten on her back and lifted her leg's to my shoulder, I knelt between thighs, aimed my erection against her tight pussy. Kari looked on with love and kissed me, as I was poised to fuck Kirsten. I kissed Kari back and pushed inside my sister's cunny. My cock filled her slowly. Kari knelt behind me and was touching and kissing my back as I rode Kirsten and my two fingers entered Kari.

Kirsten was whimpering "oh god." Kari whispered "my lovely man, fill her pussy, make Kirsten a slave like me."

Kari's hands and body on me were magic as I took Kirsten. Kari rubbing her breasts into my back and kissing my the back of my head whispering "I love you" as I fingered her hot pussy.

Kirsten was crying as I took her wet, little pussy her head moving up and down with each thrust. "Use me" she whimpered.

I slide my cock in and out of that tightness, Kirsten had her cunt locked tight, this was almost a second rape. Kirsten started to shake, her face red, her tits jiggling and quiver during her first orgasm and I keep pumping her. Kirsten screamed "David" and came so hard she was jerking, and crying for minutes. I came deep inside her, straining to pierce her body with my cock, she was jerking and I gritting my teeth; then she lay like the dead. Kari was shaking and whimpering and blew her orgasm as the same time.

I immediately pulled out of her as my orgasm ended. I pulled Kari to face me, her legs around my waist. My erection still hard, her hand guided me in and she lifted her butt, then sat down. My cock entered her sweet nest, Kari's cunt was a mouth that ate my cock.

"Oh god" Kari spit out as she impaled herself.

I felt Kirsten sat beside me, running her hands over my back and shoulders. "My big man" she keep whispering. "Fill Kari's cunt, use her, she is your whore now brother" as my fingers took her cunt.

Kirsten was rubbing her cunt against my hand and holding my wrist whimpering as I fucked Kari. I heard Kirsten moaning, felt her hand join mine between us as she fingered her clit while kissing my neck. Kirsten wrapped her arms around my shoulders shaking; as I watched Kari lifting her herself up and down on my cock with Kari's ripe tit in my hand.

Kirsten continued rubbing herself against me. I had Kari's ripe boob in my hand. Kari was whimpering my name over and over, then she froze, straining and bending backwards as she cried. Kirsten was on her next orgasm and whimpering and kissing my hand.

I laid down and held the two to me. This night had changed us. Now they shared my bed. Kirsten and Kari were my twin whore's. Kirsten was crying as was Kari, I loved my women. I laid there with Kirsten's butt pressed into my cock and my hand on her boobies and Kari's nakedness pressed into my back.

The thought that my cum seeped from both my sister and cousin made me hard. Incest was so wrong and so erotic. Why do men want their sisters as whores? Cuddling with my naked sister-wives was as close to heaven as we could ever come.

After a night of making love to both girls, I dreamed of the chain of life. I knew in the morning my destination, a small desert town that Mr. Kingston told me about.

In the morning I awoke with both girls, Kirsten got up slowly and went to her bathroom, returned then crawled into bed. My hands traveled over two sweet bodies. Kari's fuller tits and Kirsten's pert ass and thighs. The flanks and bottom of a woman are so sweet to the touch.

I telephoned Mr. Kingston and

made arrangements for a polygamist wedding. He warned me to be careful as other Polygamist Groups hated those that practiced holy incest marriage. He saw me as a possible recruit, and I did not wish some old polygamist.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.