Sister: Time Travel - Cover

Sister: Time Travel

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A chance to change the past and save your loved ones. Can incest save three women, a sister, your first cousin and a lost love from a grim future?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First  

I held them both and they pressed their lush naked bodies into mine. I felt two warm pussies pressed into me, four ripe breasts flattened against my body, four nubile thighs with sweet calves, four magic hands, two soft, wet mouths and two sets of full lips to kiss. Kirsten and Kari had skin like silk, soft and so smooth, rounded buttocks, like twin hills made for love. I was in love with both girls bodies.

It is Kirsten, my sexy sister that had stolen my heart. She being so weak and needy was in fact a turn on. I knew that she had allowed Kari into our sphere but was adamantly opposed to sharing me further with Fran.

I held them tight to me as if in a dream. One hand lightly stroked my member as Kirsten used her sex appeal, then a second hand joined hers.

Kirsten begged "forgive me."

I replied "Yes!"

Being in bed with two lovely girls cannot be underestimated. Kirsten was manipulative and wanted her own way, while Kari was the same. Kirsten had not yet exerted the right of prior claim but I am sure she would, she would say that she had wanted sex with me, when we were children, a claim with truth in it.

I would have to negotiate with both girls prior to Fran joining our threesome. In fact doubt I would ever get the foursome I desired.

Kirsten and Kari are on good behavior, until they wanted something! Kirsten had even questioned the logic of having three women, reminding me that three live cheaper than four; offering with Kirsten herself would be my wife, Kari could be my mistress!

I fell into a fitful sleep and awoke alone, the girls were gone. Back to my routine of workout, shave and shower, then to breakfast.

I saw Kirsten at breakfast and there was something magical about her today. A look about her, her skin had a texture, a tone that glowed. Kirsten was happy!

During breakfast she gave me a sly smile. Her foot touched mine as her lips curled in a mischievous smile.

"Toast" she asked and when she passed it her finger tips touched mine, paused with our finger's touching, her eyes on mine. It was mystical, the mere touch of her finger, she touched me then that killer smile.

As I ate, I looked at her in her tennis dress. The way the material molded to her breasts, she had the collar open and unbuttoned to reveal the mounds of her bosom, simple cleavage but so sexy. Kirsten could be a model with her clean cut all American looks.

Mom went to the kitchen to answer the telephone, Kirsten leaned forward, intimately smiled "fuck me after breakfast" again that killer smile.

After breakfast she looked at me, and then walked out to the pool. I waited a few seconds and followed her. Kirsten had a knowing smile on her face. She walked to the pool house and around the corner. I checked mom was not around an followed.

Kirsten was stood there, leaning against a table, half sitting, looking sexy, her long legs stretched out.

"Like what you see" she asked and my cock became so hard.

I grabbed my sister and started to kiss her, pulling her tight. Her lips so soft, like oil against mine, her arms around my neck so tight. I looked in eyes after the first kiss then she pulled my face to hers with a desperation born of love.

Our embrace was somehow more intimate after last night. I lowered both my hands and cupped her round ass, pulling her groin into me. Feeling her ass like a girls breast.

"I love when you touch my ass like that" she moaned.

Kirsten surged into me, she was so needy for my touch at times. This weakness was a strength, as her female sexuality carried me along with it.

I kissed Kirsten, as if the fate of heaven depended on each kiss. Long, slow, wet kisses as my mouth sucks hers and my tongue penetrated her mouth. Her little pink tongue caressed my mouth, lips and tongue.

"David I love when you kiss me like this" she whispered.

Rubbing herself against me like a harlot in a pagan temple. I had her skirt up around her waist and my hands inside her panty, feeling her proud ass cheeks.

I reached low with one hand, between her cheeks and felt her wet little pussy.

"Oh god"she whimpered into my ear, squeezing my neck in her arms.

Kirsten started to shake against me and I held her to support her weight. Kirsten kissed me madly and my fingers petted her wet cunny. She surged against me as she shook.

"God David, oh god" as she quivered.

I kissed her deep, soft, wet kisses, letting each kiss say "cum" as my fingers tickled her and caressed her intimately. Kirsten started to shake more and clung to me almost desperately and cried.

I soothed her and kissed my sister as she had a sweet small death, came as I cradled her to so she would not fall.

"David, David, oh" she whispered in my ear.

I sat on the table and held her tight, supporting her weight. I moved my fingers off her puss but held her bun. Kirsten has the best ass I had ever seen, round and pert and so sponge like to the touch.

After she kissed me with hunger and she recovered, Kirsten went into the pool house bathroom to fix herself. She emerged several minutes radiant.

Kirsten giggled, took both my hands and kissed the palms.

"David you make me such a whore"

"You're not a whore, you're my woman" and I pulled her tight, to hold her. Kissing her sweet neck.

"We better get in the open mom might get suspicious, Kirsten, we have to be careful"

"Ok David" she smiled.

"Kirsten I have a few things to do but I want your little ass later today. I do intend on making love to you.

Kirsten gave me a smile that could have killed. Her happiness beamed out of her.

I went to the den where dad had assembled investment research provided by his broker. Dad and I had never been close but now it had changed.

He had taken me shooting and was impressed I was such a good shoot. With one of the new.38's I held all rounds inside the X ring. With the shotgun my training showed and I had picked shotguns with rifle style sights. Dad liked he was making money on stocks and loved my idea's.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.