Sister: Time Travel - Cover

Sister: Time Travel

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A chance to change the past and save your loved ones. Can incest save three women, a sister, your first cousin and a lost love from a grim future?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First  

I awoke with my morning piss prick in the crack of her ass. I got up and headed to the bathroom, then crawled back into bed with my pretty sister. Asleep she was still beautiful. Kirsten came into my arms even asleep and I held her.

I thought about my new life, a second chance really. I had been a successful in life, earned a substantial income, but lived alone. There had been girlfriends but no wife or children. I thought about alternative realities and God. Here I was in bed with my older sister; it had all been so easy to bed her and fuck her, she already loved me, I just had to see the truth.

Kari was the same, she just loved me and wanted me to love and protect her, she was a little crazy wanting to be my slave and owned. Kari and I had played "slave" as a game a few times as kids and she wanted to continue that game and make it her reality.

I thought about having sex with both Kirsten and Kari at the same time. If I decided to do it, would one or both of them be hurt by my doing it? I do not want to hurt either.

Then there is Fran, little red headed Fran with her milk white skin and that smooth nearly hairless body. She was the woman that I had once loved so much.

Now I was deeply, madly in love with my sister Kirsten. Was it my hormones that made me love her and made that need to fuck her tight little pussy?

Or was it that Kirsten loved me so much; that she was willing to give herself to me without a safety net to satisfy my lusts; a selfless love.

I knew Kirsten thought of sex as an expression of love while I thought of sex as pleasure. I slept the rest of the night and awoke refreshed. I had fallen back onto an old habit of thinking and worrying in bed, a bad habit. I held her tight as I thought about us.

In the morning I left her bed, with Kirsten asleep and went to my room, dressed in exercise cloths, worked out, then showered. Mom was there and making breakfast when I arrived in the kitchen.

She gave me an odd look. "Marry your sister that is all I ask."

"OK, I will!" She heard me and nodded at me.

"David you're a man of honor. I trust you!"

Mom was taking my incest with Kirsten well; she really surprised me. I would have thought she'd explode and go crazy. I wondered if she knew about Kari; I suspected she did.

Kirsten sailed in for breakfast wearing a short white sun dress, showing off her long legs, unbuttoned low enough to show off her boobs.

I loved how Kirsten dressed and displayed her body. Kirsten was a bit of a diva and loved to flaunt herself. I felt her foot touching my foot under the table and smiled. This was so childish what she was doing, but it was cute and pleased me so much.

"Kirsten want to swim after breakfast?"

"Yeah, sure" she gave me that killer smile.

I went to change into a black Speedo trunks, cut like boxer's and headed for the pool and dived in. The water was fine and cool. Kirsten came out in a small sexy red bikini, carrying lotion, and a silly straw hat; she sat in a lounger by the pool.

I hung on the edge of the pool and stayed in the water. "Mom does not suspect, she knows!"

"Yes, she knows, she told me. But she does not care as long as you marry me." Sis aimed that killer smile at me.

"Sis' you're happy that mom knows aren't you? You want me locked in and forced to marry you!"

"Yes!"

I laughed and Kirsten broke into a smile, she was engineering this so I had to marry her. "Don't stop your birth control pills just yet, but, I will marry you!"

Sis aimed her best sexy, killer smiles at me and winked. "OK!"

"Please put some suntan lotion on my back for me?"

Kirsten lay on her lounger and untied her bikini top, removed it boldly, was bare breasted and then hung the top on the arm of her lounger, then lay face down on it so I could apply lotion to her beautiful back.

I existed the pool and she moved over and I sat on the edge of the lounger. I put lotion on my hands and rubbed it on her pretty firm back.

"You shouldn't try to provoke mom, taking your top off is a challenge to her." I ran my hands over her back and applied lotion slowly.

"Mom wants appearances normal. I always cock tease you by the pool! So this is my normal behavior" she laughed at her own joke.

"Kirsten legally I am 16, so lets cool our jets, ok? I do have a plan I am working on and I will go over it with you in a few days. Just try not to rock the boat too much, so we keep a low profile for now"

"Ok, spoilsport." We heard mom's car pull out of the driveway as Kirsten spoke.

She did not understand tact, and I had to remember she was 18. I applied the lotion to her sides, purposely touched her boobs and put lots of lotion on her tit's and sides. I pulled her bikini bottom down and off. I lathered her butt, legs with lotion. Kirsten was laughing.

"Turn over"

I watched her turn and I put lotion all over her front with a smile on her face. Lots of lotion on her breasts, ribs, neck, torso, legs, thighs and pussy and some on her pretty face.

"You want to fuck me don't you David?"

"Yes I do but, put your bikini back on, we don't know how long mom will be gone and we need to respect her, I am fucking you in her house, but we must show patience and be respectful."

Kirsten got her swim suit back on lay on the lounger.

"Let's bring Kari with us tonight, she loves to dance and go to clubs. It will make mom feel better, she will think you won't be screwing me with Kari around. Kari is really almost a sister, and my best friend. Even if she is your little whore"

"Listen; I want you being nice to Kari! I do not want competition between you two, ok? Now I love you Kirsten, so do this for me."

"OK" grudging said.

"Kirsten you have the best ass I have ever seen" I sat next to her and cupped her round butt. Sis giggled at this and her smile started, a warm loving smile. I sat in the chair next to my sexy sis and my eyes drank in her beauty. Kirsten gave me a silly smile then stood, sitting astride my lap, facing me, kneeling. I held my pretty sister around her waist, pulling her groin into me, we kissed, her mouth sweet like candy and her pussy sat on my cock, barely covered by just her bikini bottom and my thin Speedo between us. I loved necking with my Kirsten.

"Have you no shame Kirsten?" mom's voice was clear, she had returned home.

Kirsten moved with reluctancy and separated and mom entered the house followed by Sis. Kirsten soon exited and smiled at me.

"Mom said since I have you now, I can stop teasing you, especially outside. I told her we have a walled-in yard for the swimming pool and no one can ever see in" She had a devilish grin, once again Kirsten staking her claim to my cock.

I spent the remainder of the day doing chores and day dreaming about our date. I had told Kirsten to telephone Kari, I wanted them both in simple black dresses, we would drive to another suburban area, just in case someone saw us. The advantage of living in a metropolitan area is you can date your sister in public if no one knows you.

At dinner we had steak again, I had forgotten how much steak the average American ate once. Kirsten was wearing a little white tennis dress and as sexy as a kitten. When dinner she over, she went to change for tonight, into her room. Kirsten appeared five minutes later in high heels, a simple black dress with spaghetti shoulder straps, skirt cut at her the top of her knees and showing her great legs. Kirsten looked good, very good she was truly a beautiful woman.

"Let's go brother, Kari is waiting" she announced.

Mom smiled "say hi to Kari." She was thinking Kirsten was safe with Kari and me.

In the car the night air was cool and refreshing.

"I told Kari to wear panties tonight dear brother, you are so bad, first you make Kari your sex slave and then have her walking around without panties. I told her you wanted her wearing panties and a bra whenever she goes out."

Kirsten smiled and I enjoyed the view of her driving. We stopped in front of Kari's house and picked her up, Kari was wearing another simple, sexy black dress. She and Kirsten could nearly be twins in appearance. I have black hair and brown eyes like dad and did not look like the girls. The girls demanded I sit in the middle, between them. I am not sure how this will work out, two girls and me, with both girls possessive.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.