Sister: Time Travel - Cover

Sister: Time Travel

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A chance to change the past and save your loved ones. Can incest save three women, a sister, your first cousin and a lost love from a grim future?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First  

That night we had dinner and I noticed that Kirsten was wearing red short shorts and a matching halter top; over her steak she smiled at me. Kirsten was really a very sexy girl and eye candy with her clean blonde California Girl good looks. After dinner we stacked the dishes in the dishwasher as our parents went to the country club, it was an upper working class country club but the pride of dad's existence.

As I finished up in the kitchen and got ready for the night Kirsten came up behind me and put her arms around my waist while laughing "couldn't take your eyes off me, could you now" and she laughed again, her laughter was musical like her voice. I giggled as she held me close but I could feel the warm of her bosom pressed into my back and her groin. I reached back behind myself and held her butt and Kirsten started to laugh, so I turned fast and was pressed into my older sister, front to front. Kirsten blushed "you have me now big guy" and smiled as I held her and her arms were around me.

Kirsten suddenly turned serious and begged "kiss me, please all the curtains are drawn" and our mouths once again melded together. My tongue and hers danced in our mouths as we pressed into each other, her upper body against my chest and groin tight to my cock. "You have a power over me now David" as she slowly moved her groin against me in the most wonderful way. "Will this all turn out good for me, for us, I think you know" spoken in a defenseless, loving voice.

"Yes, Kirsten I think this will all be fine, or I would not go down this road with you, I will never hurt you." I looked into her eyes, she was so serious and I held my sister close as I kissed her again with passion, she responded. We just stood there and kissed her while I massaged her buttocks and fondled her ripe butt.

Kirsten moaned "I love when you touch me brother, any other man touched my butt, it would freak me out, but when you touch me there it makes me feel so soft inside and" so I asked "and what?". Kirsten looked embarrassed, "you make me wet when you touch me" she blushed.

An adult, even in a teen body had an advantage over a young girl. I knew I was manipulating my sister into being my lover and breaking the incest barrier. I know she is fragile, know she wants incest, so I was trying to do it all in the right time. I whispered into her ear "you make my cock hard. I want you so bad, but I love you so much and I cannot hurt you, so we will take this slow."

Kirsten's face exploded with a warm smile, she smiled ear to ear "I make you hot, wow. Why don't we play some albums, mom's old music and we can slow dance and kiss all night" I grinned, "I would love that baby" and we kissed slow and sweet.

Kirsten took my hand and lead me to the living room, she put an album on and a stack of albums on the spindle, the record player would play record after record. When the music started Sis came up to me sheepishly and with a shy smile, I pulled her tight and she laughed, her arms went around my neck tight, our mouths welded together and my hands began rubbing her butt. Running my hands up her back to her neck and then down slowly to her butt where I would squeeze her ass and pull her tight. Kirsten seemed to love our dancing and all the kissing. I knew I could strip and fuck my sister but I was taking this slow and letting her adjust to me handling her body. In addition I loved to kiss and caress her like this. We continued to dance until 12PM and I suggested we stop before the folks catch us, we had been dancing slow and kissing for hours.

Kirsten looked so serious "mom thinks your fucking me already, after Jeff as a boyfriend, I am not sure she will object that I am your girl. I always loved you, and loved you this way" she then gave me a long, wet, open mouth sensual kiss. Kirsten looked at me "I want to date you, tomorrow night we're going the drive-in, I want regular dates even after you start to fucking me, I need this. Tomorrow your going to get lucky and feel your big sister up, or more" she smiled with that babydoll smile again. Kirsten had just laid down the time line into her panties, she knew her pussy was mine, but she was a lady and wanted to be treated like a lady, before I deflowered her.

I walked her to her bedroom door and I kissed her and pressed her into the wall, her groin hard against my stiff cock and I kissed her with a mixture of teenage lust and love. "Wow, you're such a great kisser now little brother" followed with her good bye kiss. I knew I could go into her bedroom now but I knew waiting was better for her.

All night I dreamed a swirl of dreams about Kirsten, Kari and Fran. Kirsten was the hottest, Kari the most sensual and Fran so lovely. I realized I was going to break the law committing both incest and polygamy. I could see no solution other than a plural marriage, each girl wanted in her heart to be a wife. I could marry them all with a religious ceremony with the help of the Fundamentalist Mormons. I learned about that group from reading an article in Newsweek, that the Fundies married both their own sisters or daughters and were incest friendly in Utah. Strange in my old life I was a conservative and considered incest sick, if you had asked, even though I had yearned for my sister and cousin all those years. I considered my hot date with my sister and her statement that I was going to get lucky and feel her up. Kirsten had a great set of tits and I was looking forward to kissing, sucking and feeling her breasts. I slept the sleep of the gods and awoke refreshed.

In the morning dad took me to a Saturday Morning gun show and talked about getting an expensive Colt 45 auto. I advised dad that he should pick up one of those nearly new Colt Detective Specials in.38 Special in blue that was so cheap and a glut on the market, they are nearly as light as a S&W Chief Special, nearly as small, had 3 inch barrels and was made all of steel. Dad wanted the nickle plated one and I winked and told him that the nickle plated ones might be hiding a flaw, but we could have the blue one nickeled, after a gunsmith checked them out. I had told dad buy a revolver, easier to load and cheaper to make reloads. Pair that revolver with either a Ithaca or Mossburg 12 gauge shotgun and he had potent firepower. Dad bought two revolvers and two shotguns following my advice. The dealer complimented dad on the selection and in the car he asked me, how did I knew what to buy, I told him I had read an article in a copy of Guns and Ammo and not that I had been a Marine Officer, which he could never believe. I later sat down with dad and went over his portfolio and dad was a fairly smart cookie for an amateur investor, again dad asked "son how did you" and I smiled and replied I read an article.

All day I day dreamed about my sister Kirsten. How many boys want to just fuck a sister or cousin and here I was and would be fucking both my sister and my cousin. I knew Kirsten needed oral sex and gentle loving, in the here and now boys never ate a girl, but demanded blow jobs and there was little gentle love.

I am surprised that mom suspected Kirsten and I were lovers, I just did not realize during my first life as a kid that mom was that sharp. I would have to be careful, but Kirsten had also told me about mom saying that, Kirsten would have been better of with me her own brother than with the slob. Later mom took me aside and said "don't hurt Kirsten, I am glad that Jeff is out of her life. But if you get her pregnant I expect you to marry your sister and make it right, I want her happy, don't let your dad know about this, it would break his heat." It looks like mom considered me the lesser of two evils.

I was in the den when Kirsten sailed into the room in a happy mood. Sis sat on my lap with a smile and snuggled her round butt on me with a smile. "Should I wear a front open bra or a back opening type for our date tonight" she smiled.

Kirsten kissed me with one of her wet, sexy open-mouthed kisses and I returned it with all the passion she had. Kirsten looked so serious "David if you get me pregnant; I want to keep our baby and you take care of me, if you get me pregnant and leave me, I would just die inside" I kissed sis slowly and held her face in my hands. "I will not leave you!".

Kirsten's face broke out into an infectious smile. "Brother your sexy and sweet. All these years I yearned for you but fearing you'd get me pregnant and leave me. I have a secret to tell you."

Kirsten pulled her face "I dated Jeff to make you mad, I dreamed that you'd get jealous, stop me in the hallway, force me to kiss you then you'd take me to my room and force yourself on me. After you took my virginity you'd fall madly and deeply in love with me. All I had was my dreams and Jeff, I am glad we are becoming a lovers."

I kissed my sister with true passion with a lingering kiss, my tongue on hers. "I love you Kirsten, not because you're so sexy but you're a special love. But your being sexy did not hurt one second" I grinned. Kirsten had dated a slob just to make me jealous. I wondered if Kirsten and Kari had both been profoundly affected by our playing sex oriented games as kids.

"I have wanted you as my lover since I was in kindergarten brother, I always knew I needed to be the woman in your life, your lover, wanting you to take my cherry" she said it so serious and kissed me and straddled my lap, sitting facing me with her knee's on each side of me and her pussy only separated from my cock by our shorts. She smiled as she sat astride me "I feel my brothers love" as my cock strained against her crotch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.