Mother-in-Law - Cover

Mother-in-Law

Copyright© 2004 by Eradinus

Part I

Incest Sex Story: Part I - Age is relative. Contrary to the usual story of a young girl and an older man, this relates to the strange relationship between and older man and a much, much older woman. It also relates to what makes some people tick, and how denial may allow for things that could never be otherwise

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son  

My mother-in-law was 28 years older than I. She was petite, but, without doubt one of the most beautiful women I had ever known. When I was in my late forties and she in her early seventies, she was at our house for an extended stay. She visited at least once per year and had been with us for four or five months in Europe. She had definitely not lost her beauty and was always aware of her appearance. Maybe that is the way with people endowed with such physical perfections.

Anyway, we were all in the rec room dancing to 30s and 40s music, and were having drinks while my wife and mother-in-law took turns with me as their dance partner. My mother-in-law had been a dance instructor when much younger and could follow me doing any step. We were pretty inebriated when my wife, finally, said she was going to bed. My mother-in-law and I continued to put on different music and had more drinks. She was having a great time. After my wife went upstairs to bed, we put on slower music and continued to dance.

I was definitely tanked by this time, but was really enjoying what we were doing. I don't think I had ever seen my mother-in-law have as many drinks before, but when I would pour another for myself I would ask her if she wanted another which she always accepted. I knew she liked me a lot and never disagreed with anything I said, always going along, I thought, to avoid controversy. But, as we continued to dance to the slower tunes, I pulled her very close to me as we twirled around the room. She held me tightly as well, and occasionally we would just stay in the same spot and sort of undulate to the music.

It was summertime so we were all wearing very light clothing, she a summer loose fitting dress, and I a T-shirt and thin loose fitting slacks. In fact, we could feel our body parts through the clothing as we moved against each other. There was no doubt that I was drunk, and I figured she had to be. All of this had given me an erection. Because we were slow dancing with our bodies pressed together, I knew she could probably feel it, but she gave no indication that she did, nor did she pull away.

Once, we ended a dance where, reminiscent of the 40s and 50s, I bent her way back over at the end of the dance. She seemed to like that, and as I pulled her back up toward me, gave her a kiss. It was not a sexual kiss, just a full kiss on the lips. She did not object--just giggled. Then, I asked her if she wanted me to put on more music. She was enthusiastic to keep going; in fact, I had never seen her enjoy something so much.

The music got slower, and my hand was now down below her waist, practically on her ass, and I pulled her body into my hard on. Later when getting a drink, I dropped any pretense of hiding my erection which poked out in my loose fitting slacks. Actually, it had made its way out through the opening in my boxer shorts which allowed one to see the outline of the head.

Earlier, I had been putting my hand in a pocket to pull it to the side so it wasn't apparent. We weren't dancing the entire time, but sat on the couch to talk and continued downing our drinks. I could see her glance down at the tent my erection made in my loose, thin slacks, but she did not appear to be upset. I could even see the indentation of my urethra which had a wet spot around it, clearly illuminating the helmeted head.

When I put on another record, I could see her watch me walk over to the player with my hardon pushing the front of my pants out so far that there was no doubt about what she was looking at if there were any previous doubts about what she was looking at. I was doing it on purpose by now. When the music started, I walked back to the couch and stood in front of her with my 'pokéman' right in her face, and then reached down to help her up to dance. As she stood up, her gaze never wavered from that apparent assault on her sensibilities.

She was looking down at it as I pulled her in toward me and must certainly have felt it press against her body if she hadn't earlier. We danced as if it weren't there, but we both knew it was there. But, I also tried to dance rather than just stand still and move back and forth so she would not become alarmed about my physical state. My hormones were raging which is what drinking does to me. Obviously, it also made me very bold.

She was a lot shorter than I which meant I was rubbing it on her stomach. So, seeing an opportunity in our steps to a latin rhythm, I leaned back, lowered myself and let it rub across her crotch as I came back up, wriggling my shoulders as one does in that dance. This was the type of song where dancers are usually separated by some distance, but I did it while we remained as close as possible.

She knew the steps and had leaned back as well with her pelvis pushed out forward, and not only allowed me to do this, but let me run my tented cock up and down her crotch area several times. Our organs were the only body parts touching during this part of the dance. She appeared to think this funny and was grinning throughout as if my dick were not where it was (having it covered by my clothes must have given her a sense of security). This was very exciting making my erection even harder. I guess my mind was telling me to see how far I could go.

We were close to the couch, and when the music stopped, I had maneuvered her so that we simply collapsed on it while laughing. I had, in fact, kind of pulled her down on me as I fell on the couch. We ended up with my tented cock poking up between her legs through her dress. I guess she just thought we had accidently tumbled down from our gyrations a moment before. I also think she was intrigued that she could cause this to happen to a much younger man at her age.

This was serious business now, and I worried she would pull away from me and indicate that I had gone too far. Her warm, light body on top of me and between my legs felt fantastic. Whether because she had so much to drink or whatever, she did not try to get up, so I pulled her up toward me and kissed her again on the lips. She returned the kiss so I slipped my tongue in her mouth and we began to exchange some pretty lurid kisses. The booze had to have dulled her conscience because I know she would never have done such a thing otherwise.

My hands pulled her dress up in folds until I could put my hands on her ass which was covered with thin panties (of course, someone as vain as she would not be wearing a heavy garment). I slipped my hands under the waist band and down onto her bare ass cheeks. This was the first time she made any movement to object. The kissing continued, however, and must have given her the courage to not make further attempts to remove herself from my grasp. In her mind, we were just kissing.

It occurred to me that if I could pull the front part of her dress up as well, I would have access to her pussy. So as we continued to kiss, I worked her dress up until it was bunched up between us. The only thing left to do was get my zipper open and release my cock. It was easier than I thought, but wondered what she would do once she felt my bare cock between her legs.

She was hugging me as she kissed me back. I had shifted my body so that we were totally on the couch. The only thing left to do was get her panties off, but that presented a problem since stopping anything to do that at this moment would probably have alarmed her. They were flimsy panties, so I reached down between our bodies and pulled the crotch part covering her pussy to one side of her slit while we kissed. My fingers could detect only the barest amount of hair on her. I then slipped a finger into her cunt.

She nearly lept off of me, or at least, she raised her ass up like she had been given the 'hot foot'. For the first time, I had to speak which I did in a whisper. "It's OK, Mom," I said, "it'll be OK, just let yourself go." Then, I returned to the kissing which seemed to calm her down. I had withdrawn my finger, and was back to cupping her pussy while we kissed.

I had to get it in her or go insane. But, getting something sometimes takes risks, and I decided to ask her to somehow assist me since I could feel that she was getting wet. So I whispered, "Please help me!"

She could certainly feel all the activity with my hand and my penis, but instead of objecting, she raised her ass which allowed me to position my cock at the entrance to her cunt. Even though she was wet, my finger had determined her to be tighter than a teenager, so I filled my hand with saliva tried to get her wetter. I wasn't that long, but I was thick, so had to work myself in very gradually.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.