Sylvia Submits - Cover

Sylvia Submits

Copyright© 2004 by Rod Ramsey

Part 1

Lesbian BDSM Sex Story: Part 1 - A young woman visits a bondage shop for the first time. While there she allows herself to be bound and used.

Caution: This Lesbian BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   FemaleDom   Light Bond  

It was a combination of the two signs that had intrigued Sylvia since moving to Northgate. The large sign in red letters 'Restraints' was enough to give the young teen pause, she had been fingering herself to orgasm reading bondage stories on the internet since she was fourteen. Now, two days past her eighteenth birthday, she was finally able to enter the shop, passing by the small sign on the whitewashed door that read 'No one under 18 allowed'. Her long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail the green eyed girl stood at the door. As she pushed it open she was surprised to find a narrow dark staircase leading to the second floor. Tentatively she climbed the stairs her anticipation of what lay at the top overcoming her fear of the dark stairs.

Sylvia's jaw dropped as she reached the top and turned to enter the shop proper. A large array of bondage gear lay before her, leather, latex and metal all arranged in neat rows. Seemingly of it's own accord her hand moved to touch a leather strap, feeling the soft material and wondering at it's use.

"Excuse me Miss."

The voice startled Sylvia, she gasped and spun around. A lovely, black haired woman of about twenty-five stood smiling at her from only a couple of feet.

"Oh my God," Sylvia exclaimed. "You scared the shit out of me."

"I'm sorry Miss," the woman replied. "I didn't mean to frighten you. However little girls are not allowed in here. Didn't you see the sign out front?"

Sylvia licked her lips before replying. "I am eighteen!" she huffed, "Not some little girl as you said."

She reached into the back pocket of her tight denim shorts to pull out her Driver's License. Handing it to the woman, Sylvia stood fidgeting as the woman compared the photo with the vision before her. Satisfied the she handed the license back to Sylvia, her hand brushing against the young teens hand as she did so.

"Well Sylvia Clark, I'm Kim," she introduced herself. "Is there something in particular I can help you find?"

"Um, no. I was just curious, that's all," Sylvia replied. "Is it okay for me to look around?"

"Sure. Let me know if you need any help or have any questions," Kim replied, returning to her place at the small counter.

Sylvia was certain the woman, Kim, was watching her as she looked at the various items. The shop had a large variety of gear, most of which she had no idea what it was used for. As she turned the corner to the next isle she looked back and confirmed that Kim was indeed watching her. The smile on Kim's face spread when Sylvia looked, the wink she gave causing butterflies in the girl's stomach. In the back corner she found a heavy looking wooden stock, it's cross member notched to accept neck and wrists. Unable to help herself, she placed her arms and neck on the fur lined notches. A shiver ran through her, she giggled and stood up. Turning she once more let out a startled squeak when she saw that Kim could see her from the counter and had watched her.

"Would you like to try it for real?" the woman asked with a smile.

Sylvia could feel the blush on her face, yet the thrill of actually being secured in the stock was tempting.

"I don't know," she replied, biting her lower lip.

"Come on, Sweetheart. It's perfectly safe and I'll let you go as soon as you ask," Kim answered, making her way over to the girl. Sylvia had not seen her flip the switch that locked the front door preventing unwanted interruptions.

As Kim took her wrists Sylvia felt the same tingle in her loins as she did when reading about naughty girls being disciplined. Obediently she placed her neck in the middle notch as Kim settled her wrists in their place. She almost pulled out at the last second as Kim lowered the top half into place.

Kneeling in front of her captive, Kim kissed the girl on the forehead. "See it's not so bad. Would you like me to let you go now?"

"No, not yet," she whispered. She could feel her pussy getting wetter at the thought of being unable to resist whatever this beautiful woman wanted. "It feels so strange. Knowing that you could leave me like this for hours and abuse me is making me hot," she confessed.

Kim reached up to trace her finger along Sylvia's lips. "Would you like me to leave you like this for hours and do nasty things to your sweet body?"

"I," Sylvia paused. "I'm not sure. I've never done anything like this, but the thought is so kinky."

"Well I can't leave you tied up too long anyway." Kim leaned forward to kiss Sylvia on her lips.

A thrill went through her body and she opened her mouth to Kim's probing tongue. A moan escaped her lips when Kim broke the kiss and pulled away. Kim stood up, running her hand through Sylvia's hair as she stepped around to the other side of the stocks. Sylvia could feel the woman's hand as it moved slowly over her tee-shirt, the fingers just brushing the side of her breast. She was sure her wetness had soaked through her panties and shorts before Kim's hand reached the waistband. She didn't even realize that she raised her ass to press harder against Kim's hand as she rubbed it across her denim shorts.

"Are you wearing a bra Sylvia?" Kim asked as her hand touched the side of the girl's other breast.

"No. I didn't think I would need one today and it was so warm outside," she replied.

"Shall I release you now or shall I rub your titties? Kim asked.

The thought of letting a woman touch her thrilled Sylvia. It was one of her secret fantasies, yet the thought came to her that she could be caught at any moment. Confused she said nothing while trying to sort out her thoughts.

"Well? Shall I release you?" Kim asked, letting her hand slide lower down the girl's tit.

"I don't know. What if someone comes in?"

"Oh, don't worry about that. I locked the door," Kim answered. "We're safe from prying eyes, but I can't leave it locked too long."

Although the door being locked calmed some of her fears, still she wasn't sure if she should allow Kim to play with her tits. Kim solved the dilemma for her by tugging on the hem of her tee-shirt.

"Just tell me to stop anytime you want," Kim told her as the material bunched up around her shoulders, exposing her sweet young tits to Kim's gaze. "They're lovely. I can see why you don't like wearing a bra."

Sylvia felt her nipples hardening as Kim ran the tip of her fingernail in small circles, getting closer to the tight pink nipple with every circle. Sylvia almost cried out in joy when the finger finally touched the aroused tip.

"Oh God," she cried when Kim closed finger and thumb over the nipple and pulled down. She almost cried out again in frustration when Kim let the nipple go. She wasn't frustrated for long, feeling Kim's hot breath on her skin seconds before her tongue licked it's way around her nipple.

Sylvia was starting to wonder if she was going to have an orgasm just from the touch of Kim's mouth on her breast when a chime sounded and Kim pulled her mouth reluctantly from the girl's tit.

"Shit!" Kim exclaimed, standing up and lifting the top of the stock up off the frustrated girl. "Sorry," she said as Sylvia turned to face her. "There's a customer who wants in and knows we should be open."

"Okay," Sylvia replied. "You have no idea how close I was to cumming though."

"You had best straighten out your top before the customer comes up," Kim said with a flick of her fingers across Sylvia's tits. "Maybe we could play some more after the shop closes at Seven. Can you hang around for a couple hours?"

"I might be able to," Sylvia replied as she pulled down her top and Kim headed over to unlock the door.

A older man walked in looking from Kim to Sylvia with a knowing smile. Sylvia felt his eyes burning into her as they settled on her chest with the nipples poking out the front of her tee-shirt.

"I'm here for some custom leather items," he said addressing Kim. "The name is MacGruder."

"Ah yes, Mr. MacGruder," Kim replied. "Sylvia will you help me in the back with this fine gentleman's package?"

Kim didn't wait for Sylvia to answer, grabbing her wrist and leading her into the back room. Kim's mouth found Sylvia's as soon as she turned to protest the rough treatment. Kim broke the kiss and motioned her deeper into the storeroom.

"MacGruder's a pig. I couldn't leave you out there with him," she explained. "Here help me with this stuff."

She started loading a variety of leather articles into a box. Sylvia picked up a hood that had a zipper across the mouth and a cover secured by snap fittings over the eye holes. Holding the hood by the ring in the top she began coiling the laces up, placing them inside the hood.

"This looks scary," she said. "Do women really submit to this stuff being used on them?"

Taking the hood from Sylvia, Kim placed it in the box before replying. "You let me lock you in the stocks," she said. "You admitted that it turned you on. Hell your nipples are still rock hard." Kim's hand moved from the box to Sylvia's chest, rubbing the girl's hard nipple through the material. "You stay here. I'll be back in a few minutes."

She watched Kim carry the box out of the storeroom before moving. Looking around she could see that this was as much a work room as storage. In one area wood was stacked up near a menacing looking saw. As she wandered around her left hand found it's way to her pussy. She was standing in front of a leather covered bench when she heard a doorbell and turned back to the front moments before Kim reentered the room.

"Hey, how does this one work?" she asked sitting on the bench and placing her feet on one of the four brackets that extended from the legs.

"Oh you like that one?" Kim asked walking over to join her. "Move to the other end and straddle it," she instructed. Sylvia moved to the other end, finding that her knees fit onto the extensions as Kim stood with legs spread over the other end facing her. "Two rules for me to let you try this one. One, I'll probably be quite busy until closing and won't have much opportunity to release you. Is that okay?" Sylvia nodded her head in consent, the thought of actually being trapped exciting her even more. "Rule two, you have to be naked. So prove that you really want it by stripping off those clothes."

Sylvia stripped off her tee-shirt then stood. She slipped off her shoes then unsnapped her shorts, pulling them to the floor. Standing in her white lace panties she hesitated, her fingers gripping the waistband the fear of the unknown asserting itself.

"You have a lovely body," Kim said. "Do it or put your clothes on and go home."

"Please Kim can't I leave my panties on?" she asked.

"No. I want you naked or I'm not going to let you play with my toys," she replied, giving the girl a pout. "Come on it's only the two of us and you know how excited it's going to make you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.