Angie's Story - Cover

Angie's Story

Copyright© 2004 by Inner Strength

Part 1

In-Laws Erotica Sex Story: Part 1 - Angie has been teasing her father in law for months. When he decides to do something about he, she finds out that father knows best.

Caution: This In-Laws Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   InLaws   Father-in-law fucks son's wife

"Hi, Jim."

"Hi, Angie. Call me Dad."

"OK, Dad. Everyone is out back. We decided to make it a cookout today."

I have just arrived for dinner. You and my son invited us over. My wife came earlier to help, but I was at work and came a little later.

You are absolutely beautiful. You have a little red and white checked sundress. It is sleeveless, and a little stiff on the top. The skirt is short, but modest, coming an inch or two above the knee. Your hair is hanging down to the level of the dress.

Even though it is cooling down, the day has been hot, and I can see a sheen of perspiration on your forehead, and on your chest above the dress. I can smell you faintly. I love the smell of a woman.

"OK. I'll head on back."

I bend down to kiss you on the cheek, and put one hand on your waist. As I back away, my eyes lock down, trying to see into your dress. I barely catch the tops of your small chest. I was hoping for more, but at least you aren't wearing a bra today.

I watch you walk off to the kitchen. You aren't proud of your legs, but I love them, and I love the look of your tight ass swinging in the skirt as you walk away. I know you can feel me looking at you. I don't see any panty lines, and I'm looking hard.

You have been teasing me for months. You come over to use our pool, and wear a bikini so white I can imagine seeing your nipples through it. You get out of the water, and pull the back of your swimsuit, so I can almost see inside. Some days you wear halter tops; somedays, t-shirts. But I can expect that almost every time we get together, you will show me your tits and ignore it or pretend it was an accident.

I am tired of being teased.

I go outside to the picnic table, and make small talk. My son has had a hard day at work. My wife is talking about improvements we want to make to our home. She came earlier to help with the meal. While we talk, I keep stealing glances towards the kitchen. You have arranged the seats so I am next to you.

You come out holding a dish full of corn. Your eyes catch mine, and then quickly look downward. You come to the table. When you lift your leg to step over the picnic bench, your skirt lifts, and I see most of your thigh inches from my eyes.

"Thanks for coming, Mom and Dad. I love having company for dinner."

As you say this, your grab my arm and press your breast into it. This pushes the front of your stiff dress forward, so I am looking at both tits, completely exposed. Damn you. I can't just gawk, or the others will notice. I am glancing down, and see your brown nipples sticking straight out. I can see some of your stomach below your breasts.

I put my hand on your knee below the table where nobody can see, and you still smile up at me. I wonder if you are wearing panties. I move my hand upward, but you clamp your legs together so my hand is trapped between your bare thighs. You release a little and I move upward again. I notice your expression change. This isn't the time or the place, so I pull my hand away. We will finish this later.

Soon enough, you pull away, and we eat dinner. I constantly glance in your direction, but I never get a repeat view. It is alright. I can still see the tops of your breasts in the strapless dress, and your legs up to mid thigh. What a hot little girl you are.

"Does anybody want anything more? I'll start the dishes."

You stand, grab a few plates, and walk into the kitchen. My wife gets up as well.

"I'll help."

"You sit down. Dishes are a man's job, and you helped cook."

I grab the rest of the dishes, and head into the kitchen. You are standing with your back to me, loading the dishwasher. There is a window in front of the sink that looks out on the backyard. There are light curtains in front of it, but if you lean, you can see the people still eating.

When you hear me walking, you turn you head to see who it is.

"Thanks, Dad. I'll have this done in no time."

"I'm in no hurry, Angie. I'm enjoying the view."

I think I see you blush. I have never been this forward before. I reach out and stroke your hair, then brush my hand on your cheek. You turn your head away from me a bit.

"Angie, I know a woman never shows herself accidentally."

"I don't know what you mean."

"You've been showing off your body every time you see me. When a woman makes a promise, she needs to deliver."

"I never show off my body, Dad. You know I am a good wife."

"But you aren't being a very good daughter."

I move into you. You are still doing the dishes, and my hands reach around and grab your tits. You feel my hard-on pressing into your back. You push my hands down.

"What are you doing, Dad? I need to finish these dishes."

"Don't pretend with me. I know what you want."

I step back, and quickly reach under your skirt. Just like I guessed, you aren't wearing panties. You showed your thigh to me and sat next to me without even any panties on. I can't believe I was that close to heaven without knowing it. I know what you want, and I'm going to give it to you.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.