Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 41

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Once it was clear that Jane was no longer able to stand, Ken removed her hood. Her pupils had expanded so widely that only a small ring of deep blue was left. She looked drugged.

Ken had Eric hold her up while he removed the dragon from her clit. She yelped, almost cumming again as the jaws were opened. Her clit, which normally barely protruded from under her sheath when she was aroused, was sticking out over a half inch. It was deep red, swollen and looked very sore. The jaws had not pierced her skin, but there were some scratches on the organ. Once the dragon was off her clit, Gary pulled away the plates and Jane gingerly stretched out her calves for the first time in hours. They were cramped, but nothing she couldn't deal with, especially as high as she was flying on the whole experience.

She gasped as each dragon came off her nipples. The teeth on them were sharp enough to cut and there were several punctures on each nipple that started oozing blood. Ken vigorously rubbed each nipple between his fingers, then had her lick her own blood off them. She groaned and wished he'd rub her clit -- just a little so she could cum.

Jane was rapidly returning to normal and was surprised to find that, rather than draining her, the experience had energized her. Sure, her muscles were tired, but as long as she didn't have to stand on tiptoes, she'd be okay. He felt her revise that opinion as they lowered her hands. Her shoulders and back throbbed from the strain they'd been under. Still, Ken made her crawl to the cage she'd spent the morning in, and she once again found herself locked inside -- this time with her arms behind her.

"Rest up, love. After we eat, you'll find yourself in a whole new position."

Jane just nodded and tried to get comfortable, resigning herself to the fact that her orgasm just wasn't going to happen. Ken felt her energy slowly returning, and with it, her desires rose. She drank in the cramping of her muscles, the throbbing of the numerous welts on her body, and the burning in her clit and nipples. It was hot, and her sweat stung the small cuts in her skin. Anyone else would have been very unhappy. Jane was wishing for a helping hand and permission to cum.

Everyone else went downstairs for some of the food that Sally had prepared. Ken fed Jane two bottles of water, letting her drink her fill.

"I take it you're enjoying this," smiled Ken.

"You know I am, Master," she replied, her voice still husky with lust.

"I'm glad," he smiled. "The rest of the afternoon is likely to be pretty harsh, as well."

She smiled, shyly, oddly enough, and nodded. "Thank you, Master. I love you."

"And I love you, my Priestess," he replied. Then he left her to join everyone else.

He'd been downstairs for about a half hour when Sandy walked up to him.

"Wow," she said. "That was insanely intense this morning."

"Yup," said Ken. "She says she can't wait to see what I have in store for her this afternoon."

Sandy was very aroused. She'd had sex with Eric, Sally and Arianwen this morning, but was feeling restless. Currently, Ari was kneeling at her feet, a leash attached to a chain that ran between her nipple rings. Ken sensed that Sandy wanted to ask something, but was afraid. When he read what it was, he smiled to himself.

"I could never got off on something like that," she offered in a tone that indicated there was something that she would get off on. Ken played along.

"Oh? Is there something that would... get your attention, so to speak?"

He'd never seen Sandy shy, aside from their first time together when she'd been unsure of them. She was acting shy now.

"Go ahead, Sandy," urged Arianwen.

"I'd," she swallowed, "I'd like to try being tied up," she said.

Ken smiled, "I'm sure we can arrange that for you."

"Not what you did to Jane, or how you tie up Arianwen or Annette or even Genie. I don't think I'd like that," she said quickly. Ken saw what she was thinking and answered it.

"Sandy, everyone has a comfort zone -- doms and subs. We all work out what that is and stay within it, perhaps occasionally pushing around the edges to see if anything's changed. Before today, I'd never done anything as intense as the scene with Jane, but now that I know how much she enjoyed it, I got off on it too." He paused, then continued, "I wonder what you call someone who gets off on causing pain to someone who gets off on it?"

"A sadist?" offered Sandy.

"No," replied Ken firmly. "A sadist gets off on causing pain, even if the person they're hurting isn't enjoying it."

"Oh," she said.

"C'mon, Sandy," chided Ari, "don't get sidetracked. Tell him the rest."

This time Sandy did blush, a deep red that showed through her tan.

"Hey," said Ari, "If you can't say what you want, you might never get it. No one here's gonna make fun of what you want."

"It isn't that I just want to be tied up," Sandy said, her head down. "I want to be, um, fucked, um, hard at the same time."

"Sandy," said Ari with some exasperation in her voice.

"And, I want... if it's okay and everything, I'd like it if you could have..." the rest was too quiet to hear, although Ken knew what it was.

"Arg!" said Arianwen, finally losing patience. "She wants you to put a ring gag in her mouth and have me pee in it."

The thought, Ken saw, really turned on Sandy, who could think of no reason why it should. Just thinking about several hard cocks fucking her, one after another, while she struggled against the ropes, made her knees weak. And if there was some way that they could actually force her to swallow Ari's pee, she was sure she'd shoot into orbit. Thing was, she wasn't sure she could make herself do it -- the pee part, that is.

Ken knew of a way, though, and decided to use it.

"Sandy, as fantasies go, I think it's a fine one. And I know we can help you out. When we go back upstairs, just say the word. "

Sandy was looking daggers at Arianwen, who, in turn, was giving her a 'What did I say?' look.

"I'm going to remember that, Ari," said Sandy.

"Yes, Mistress," came Ari's submissive response. It might have had a better effect if she hadn't been grinning when she said it.

Sandy looked at Ken and said, "Just her, okay? And no whips or anything, right?"

"Fine," returned Ken.

"Um, maybe someone's hand on my butt -- but not too hard."

"You know the safe words, right?" he asked.

She nodded. She knew them because Ken repeated them at the beginning of every party. She just hadn't expected to use them herself. Sandy led Ari away, pulling rather harshly on the leash. The hard tugs to her rings caused Ari to moan with pleasure.

A half hour later, Jane, after having been removed from the cage and fed more water, found herself tied in a new position.

Gary and Ken used some of the rougher hemp rope to tightly bind her upper body and waist. Additional ropes were wrapped around her breasts, causing them to bulge and begin to turn a dark red. Gary marveled that she could take all this and still be not only conscious, but wildly aroused and asking for more.

Next, they suspended her hanging sideways, with her left leg attached to the overhead beam and her right leg to a ring in the floor. The ropes were tightened until her legs were in a split, which gave complete access to her cunt. More rope attached from her head harness, through those on her torso, to the upper beam and helped keep her head in place.

Ken and Gary admired the sight before them. With her legs split so wide, her prominent clit, and the pink inner labia, were completely unprotected. Her breasts, which had no sag anyway, were standing out from her body from the tight ropes. There were red streaks on her skin from where she'd bled earlier, but Gary saw she wasn't bleeding anymore. He frowned, noting that the cuts had mostly already closed. Ken took a short flogger and hung it from Jane's left ankle, where it would be in easy reach for anyone who wanted to use it.

"Well," said Ken, "she's open for business. Price is ten strokes from the flogger."

Everyone but Bill and Genie was in the dungeon now, and they all looked at him.

"Don't worry," he said. "Jane's more than willing to accept the ten strokes as the price of having one or more of her holes filled. Aren't you?"

She nodded, as best as she could. She was wearing the bit gag again. Thick lubricant was sliding down her right leg, having oozed out of her excited pussy.

Ellen stepped up first, with Kim in tow.

"Tsk, tsk," she said looking at Jane's slimy cunt. "Kim, dear, do something about that before I fuck her, will you?"

Ken interrupted before Kim could start and said, "Ellen, you realize that you'll have to pay twenty for that since it's ten for each person."

"Oh," said Ellen, as if she'd just thought of that. "Well, I'm sure Jane won't mind, will you, slave?"

"No, Mistress," came Jane's garbled reply.

"Especially since I'll be using this same flogger on Kim's ass while she's preparing the hole I'll be fucking."

Kim gave Ellen a startled look. Her own ass had welts and a number of bruises, but she made no complaint.

While Kim licked and sucked the excess fluids from Jane's sex -- not all together successfully, since Jane was producing more at a prodigious rate -- her back and ass were whipped with the flogger. It had pretty wide blades, so it didn't welt her, but it really reddened her skin, and she was sweating from the heat it raised on her body by the time Ellen decided she was finished with her task. Jane wasn't very 'clean', but no one was complaining. Ellen then dutifully flogged Jane's open pussy with the flogger ten times. Once again, Ken stepped in after she reached ten.

"Ellen," he said, "your payment was a little light. Try it like this."

So saying, he added ten more hard strokes, mostly focusing on Jane's pussy and mons. Jane jerked and moaned with each one.

"There," he pronounced, "Much better."

Ellen grinned, then slid the thick strap-on she was wearing into Jane's drooling cunt and began fucking her hard. Jane responded as expected: she came. She came again as Ellen made another 'payment'.

Bill and Genie came up about the time that Sandy had finished being tied to one of the bondage tables. She was looking a little nervous, but the stream of pussy juice she was producing showed her excitement. Ken whispered something in Arianwen's ear, and the girl grinned and ran off. While she was gone, Ken slid the ring gag into the blonde's mouth and explained what was going on to everyone.

"Sandy," he said, "wants to give bondage a try. She thought it might be a little boring though, so she was hoping that any person with a hard cock would help her out. Fuck her as hard as you want, but listen carefully for the safe words and remember she's a novice."

By this time, Arianwen had returned. She had a bunch of clothes neatly folded and placed in a big pan from the kitchen. Sandy's head was positioned on a narrow board which was designed for use with head and throat straps. Her head wasn't strapped down, though. Ken showed her the shallow glass pan with her clothes in it.

"These look like all you brought with you," he said. There wasn't much. A single change of underwear, two t-shirts and a pair of shorts. Plus her biking clothes. Sandy nodded, looking confused. "Good," he continued. "Because I'm going to put this pan down here under your head until we let you up." Sandy still looked confused. Ken played with one of her nipples and ran fingers over her damp skin.

"When Ari has to pee, I'd try to swallow fast. Otherwise, your clothes are going to need a washer," he whispered. Sandy's eyes widened with understanding. "If you miss any, I plan on keeping your clothes until you have to leave, and I'm gonna guess you won't want to wear them."

Sandy groaned, her stomach boiling with lust. Ken had found a way to complete her fantasy while still making it her choice. If she didn't swallow, her clothes would be covered with urine and, while she rarely wore any clothing while she was at the mansion, she needed to run a ride tomorrow and wouldn't have time to go home to change.

She felt a soft tongue begin to rim her. Looking down, she could just barely see that it was Genie. She was using a finger to lightly rub the helpless girl's clit. Ari then started to lick Sandy's breasts. Ari knew what Sandy liked and was whispering dirty things to her while she played with the bound woman.

"Yum, you taste good, Sandy," she said, then sucked a nipple in her mouth. Ari's soft tongue moved over Sandy's bicep as one, then two, of Genie's fingers entered Sandy's cunt. Genie's tongue had forced its way past her tight sphincter and was fucking in and out.

"Goddess, I love how you taste," whispered Ari, knowing by Sandy's emotional responses exactly what to say and where to lick or suck. Arianwen continued to bathe Sandy's upper body with kisses and licks, ensuring she thoroughly got the sensitive area under each arm. Sandy was going nuts and humping into the fingers rubbing her clit when Bill entered her. At first he just slid in and out, but Sandy started asking for it harder. He increased his pace.

"Uh, 'arder. 'Arder!" she begged, until he was slamming into her. Ari was twisting her nipples and running her tongue over Sandy's lips. Genie had wormed a finger into her asshole and was fucking a counterpoint to Bill's thrusts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.