Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 40

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Note: This chapter contains very intense and hardcore BDSM. It is pure indulgence of the author and there's almost no plot here. You have been warned.

When Ken got to the bedroom, both his slaves were kneeling, waiting for him. Jane was wearing only the bikini bottoms, and Arianwen was naked. Ken knew that Jane had the bottoms on only because they were holding in the dildos that had been inside her all evening. Her pussy and asshole were slightly sore from being stretched and rubbed for all those hours.

Ken walked up to them and kissed Ari. She responded with some heat. He'd taken the slim plug out of her ass hours ago, but her time with Karen had been frustrating. She hadn't cum, despite getting the other teen off numerous times. She hadn't even cum when she and Karen had double-teamed Bill. Ken had given her no orders restricting her, so he was a little puzzled.

He leaned down and softly kissed Jane. "Are you ready for tomorrow?"

Jane had no idea what he had in store for her, but she was all for it. He knelt in front of her and took one nipple bar between his fingers, squeezing and pulling on it. She gasped softly, but did nothing else.

"You'll be spending the day servicing everyone in any way they want. And I have a couple of things planned that I know you'll like." He was now pulling her heavy breast into a cone. She was panting, lust shooting through her body as the pain increased. He leaned close to her and said, "You won't even be sleeping in here tomorrow night. I don't want to get blood on the sheets."

Jane's breath caught, and she moaned. Ken smiled and stood.

"Stand up, Ari," he said. She stood, passion clearly written on her face, and he positioned her in front of Jane, with her ass to Jane's face. It was clear that if she didn't get an orgasm, she wouldn't get any sleep tonight. He spread her ass cheeks and pushed her into Jane's face.

"You know what to do, slave," he said to Jane, "so do it."

As Jane began to rim and tongue-fuck the teen, Ken began tugging on her nipple rings. Ari moaned loudly and pushed her ass back into the soft tongue spearing it. Ken continued to roughly work her nipples and explosions of passion burned across her nerves. She started begging to cum, so Ken gave her permission. Her hands clenched at her sides, Ari bucked and came, the tugging she caused her nipples as she jerked made her orgasm even harder.

"Use your hands on her cunt, Jane."

Jane complied, and Ari found the lips of her sex spread wide as fingers penetrated her. Ken continued to pull and squeeze her nipples until she gave in and came again as hard as her last one. Ken gave her yet another orgasm by slapping her ass hard while playing with her nipples with his other hand. Jane continued to tongue-fuck Ari's ass and was rapidly pushing three long fingers in and out of her sloppy cunt until she pushed the teen over the edge a final time.

Ken had Jane stop, then grabbed the back of her hair and directed her licking mouth over Arianwen's body. Strands of clear lube were dripping from Ari's red cunt. Jane caught them in her mouth and swallowed. Ken aimed her mouth at Ari's slim upper thighs, where she licked up the moisture there. Across Ari's soft, damp belly, Jane's tongue traveled, then over her slight breasts. Jane's breath caught as Ken forced her to lick under each of the teens arms, as did Ari's. Ari, Ken knew, was imagining herself doing the same to Annette, and her cunt actually dripped more slick moisture at that thought. Ken made Jane go back and get that too.

Finally, he took a wide belt and tightened it around Jane's middle. Each wrist was encased in a leather cuff, then locked to the belt. He pulled her bottoms off and removed each plug, making sure she licked those clean as well. Jane was beside herself with lust. Even though it was only Ken and Ari, the things he forced her to do, that she did so eagerly, were very humiliating. Naturally, that increased her sexual need.

They went into the bathroom, Jane still being pulled by her hair, where Ari and Ken both used her mouth to pee in. Then Ari and Ken used the shower, leaving Jane to kneel and wait for them. When they finished and dried off, she was pulled back into the bedroom and placed on her knees while Ken put a steel collar on her. Ken added a head harness with a bit gag to her bondage, then bent her so her head touched the ground. The gag was nice because the bit could be detached without removing the whole harness.

Taking a cat with knotted strands, Ken whipped her back and ass, leaving them streaked with red lines and welts. Her pussy wasn't ignored either. It was already sore from hours of being plugged, and the knotted strands lashing the soft tissues was quite painful. It was all Jane could do to keep from cumming.

Ken pushed her over on her side and said, "Sleep well, love. Tomorrow's going to be pretty rough."

Jane lay there, panting with need. She moaned, her sore pussy clenching, when Ken turned to Ari and said, "If you need to pee during the night, or tomorrow morning, just unclip the bit gag and use her."

Jane then had to listen to the two of them fuck one more time, Arianwen crying out in passion as Ken drove her to yet more orgasms, before they finally settled down to sleep. Not long after the light was out, Jane, still awake, was rolled over by Ari. The teen removed the bit gag and pushed her sloppy pussy onto Jane's mouth.

"Clean that," she said, "I feel all slimy with Master's cum, and it's making me too horny to sleep."

Jane dutifully performed as ordered, then Ari replaced the bit gag, making it somewhat tighter than Ken had had it, got back into bed and went to sleep.

Ken lay there listening to Jane try and calm her breathing. She knew he was awake as well and could tell he was slightly horny, rather than blazingly aroused as she was. He was able to follow her thoughts and knew that she was primed and more than ready for some seriously rough play tomorrow.

Ken smiled thinking of the secret that he'd told no one else. Something that he'd make good use of tomorrow: the fact that he could leave any sub tied in any position anywhere on the estate and they'd always be safe. Because no matter how far away he was, Lea had assured him that she'd always be able to keep them from real harm. To him, that gift was priceless.

He woke pretty early the next morning and tiptoed to the dungeon, where he retrieved a stainless steel waist belt and manacles. When he got back to the room, he removed the leather belt and manacles from Jane, who was pretty sore from sleeping on the floor, and pulled off the head harness. He replaced the leather belt with the steel one, tightening it quite a bit before locking her wrists to it with the manacles. He pulled her into the bathroom where Arianwen joined them.

Ari arranged Jane so she was leaning into the tub with her back on the ledge. She squatted over the older woman and emptied her bladder into Jane's accepting mouth, then had Jane lick off any remaining drops. Her aim hadn't been so good, Ken saw as Ari stepped out of the way for him. Ken's aim was also far from perfect, and Jane ended up kneeling on the hard floor waiting for them to get out of the shower while dripping with their combined piss. She shivered in lust.

When they finished, Ken put her in the shower, and they rinsed her down with ice cold water. Ken had her rinse her mouth with mouthwash, several times, then pulled her out. She was shivering as they patted her mostly dry, although her hair hung in soaking strands. Ken led her downstairs by a leash attached to her collar. As he left the room he said, "Ari, make sure the bathroom's cleaned up."

"Yes, Master," she said.

Once they were downstairs, Ken went into the kitchen, where Sally was preparing breakfast.

"Have you made any bacon, yet?" he asked Sally.

"No, Master Ken," she responded. "Shall I start now?"

"Sure," he replied. He led Jane over to the stove while Sally positioned the bacon in a frying pan. She started to place a screen over the pan to keep the hot grease from getting all over everything when Ken said, "You don't need that."

"But, Sir-" she started.

"I said, you don't need it. Jane will cook the bacon."

Sally was quite intimate with Jane's needs by now, as was all of the Circle. Of all of them, Jane was the one who had the most extreme desires, and because of that, she was the one who, no matter how they tried, often wasn't completely satisfied. Jane never pushed, but Sally knew that her sister slave loved to be treated likethis and it happened all too rarely. Hell, her own cunt was dripping just from the surges of pure lust Jane had running through her body. It seemed that the stronger the Priest or Priestess, the more powerfully they could project sexual energy.

Ken lengthened the chain on one manacle enough so that Jane could cook the bacon.

"I'll be in the dining room," Ken said, slapping Jane's ass hard enough to leave a red mark as he walked out. She still had welts from last night's whipping, although Ken knew that she could have healed them already.

"Yes, Master," came her breathless reply. He could feel her squirm slightly as the first of many droplets of grease stung her belly.

When they emerged from the kitchen, Jane's breasts and belly had dozens of red spots from where the hot grease had burned her. Her pussy was literally leaking, her upper thighs quite wet. She knelt on the floor and ate out of a bowl without the use of her hands. She wasn't the only one not eating at the table. Ellen and Kim were up as well, Kim's ass glowing red from her morning flogging. Each nipple had been wrapped in dental floss, and each breast had been tightly bound at the base. She was being fed fruit by her Mistress, who slid each piece into her own pussy before Kim ate it. Ken especially enjoyed watching Kim suck and nibble a banana from Ellen's cunt.

Arianwen was being fed by Eric, who had her seated on his lap. The scene looked the most normal of all, unless one took into account that they were both naked and that Eric's large penis was deep in the teen's small cunt. Ken noticed that she enjoyed the feel of strawberries being rubbed over her hard nipples or clit before being fed them.

After breakfast, Ken allowed Jane to beg each person for the privilege of attending them so that they wouldn't need to leave the table to pee. She was getting to the point where a normal person would have started getting sick from all the urine they'd drunk. Jane wasn't normal, though, and the same protections she had against getting ill from other factors kept her from feeling anything but humiliation and pleasure at performing this task. Ellen, Kim and Eric took her up on her 'offer'.

"You're covered with grease," said Ken.

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry, Master," replied the woman, despite the fact that it wasn't her fault.

"Well, there's nothing for it," he replied. "Time to get you cleaned up."

He grabbed the end of her leash, then whispered something to Eric, who nodded as he got up. Ken went into the kitchen, got some dish soap and a green scrubbie, then led Jane out to the shower by the pool. Gary and Annette had just come downstairs as they were leaving the kitchen and Ken graciously offered Jane's services to them. They regretfully declined, having taken care of things upstairs. He shrugged and pulled the mute woman outside.

Since he could feel the state of her body, he knew she was flying high in subspace. It was not a normal type of subspace where the sub zoned out. Jane was well aware of everything that was happening, but every feeling -- physical and otherwise -- that she encountered was magnified and seemed to fuel her desire to sexually submit. Once they got to where the outside shower was, Ken saw that everyone who was up had followed them. Ken smiled to himself and looked at Jane.

"Do you need to relieve yourself?" he asked.

"Yes, Master," she replied, her voice thick with passion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.