Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 37

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Ken had to remind Arianwen that she had to put on clothes before she could take her new car out for a spin. She dashed upstairs to put on shorts and a shirt, then ran downstairs again and pulled Ken and Jane inside the car. Off they went.

Ari was a good driver, and the car handled well. He did ask her to back down from her hundred-mile-an-hour pace on the highway, and she gulped having not realized how fast she was going. When they returned about a half hour later, Sally had finished making some lunch. Ari spent the rest of the day with a happy glow.

"Hey Ken," asked Gary quietly as they watched Jane, Sally and Annette play in the pool, "have you used the Dragons on Jane yet?"

"Not yet. I wanted to make it interesting for her, but I don't have the hardware to do it."

"What do you mean?"

Ken explained what he wanted and Gary smiled.

"I'm sure I can come up with what you want in a day or so. It wouldn't be hard to build at all."

Ken chuckled. "With all the stuff you're building for me, maybe I ought to make a workshop for you as well. There's a building where they used to store something or other not too far from the main house that might work."

A shadow passed over Gary's face as he remembered what was going on with his own business.

"What?" asked Ken.

"Ah, nothin'," he replied. "Some congresscriter's trying to shut me down, and the legal fees would have already put me out of business if you hadn't come along. I'll be fine now."

"Why would a congressman care?"

"His daughter is into seriously hard core BDSM. She bought some of my stuff -- not from me, but secondhand. He knows that I didn't sell it to her, but that doesn't matter. Just the fact that I made something that had perverted his innocent little girl's got him on a rampage."

"How old is she?" asked Ken.

"Hell, she's twenty-two now. Real hot chick. Played with Annette and I a couple of times. She's into play-piercing big time."

That got them into a discussion of BDSM clubs in the area. Ken knew of the one that he used to go to when he scened with Andrea, the woman who had fooled him into thinking she was a slave. He assumed that there were a fair number out there.

"Used to be," grunted Gary. "City council's been shuttin' 'em down as fast as they can find them. Hell, they've been targeting all kinds of places -- sex clubs, BDSM clubs, adult book stores. Just keep harassing them until they go out of business."

"And," added in Sally, who'd started listening when she sat down, "they've closed down all kinds of gay and lesbian outreach programs to help teens, harassed abortion clinics, reduced AIDs funding, all kinds of stuff." She shook her head, "All in the name of decency and morality." She snorted, "As if the fucking politicians are moral enough to legislate morality."

Ken was not surprised to hear this. It was at least as disturbing as the things he'd been hearing in the news, now that he'd started to follow it again. The present administration had used an act of war to not only attack people outside the USA, but to attack citizens who didn't believe in their 'One God'. The thing he found most disturbing was that Americans were sitting still for it.

Ken had no intention of sitting still for it, but neither would he jump into a fight he only half understood. He had money now, and resources he'd never had before. If he worked quietly and intelligently, he could effect changes. Some here, some there, and, if nothing else, protect his own people from the laws and actions of those in power. Laws and actions that the Constitution had been designed to prevent.

They sat for dinner in the dining room. Once everyone was served, he stood and asked for people's attention.

"I'd like to thank you all for coming this weekend." There were chuckles around the table. He smiled as he said, "Sorry, slip of the tongue." More laughter, and Ari added, "Master, you can slip me your tongue whenever you like." This was of course followed by suggestions from the other women about where else he could slip his tongue... and, of course, much more laughter. He finally held up his hand for silence.

"Yes, well, on that subject, I'd like to say that you are all welcome here whenever you'd like to stop by. We have plenty of bedrooms for you to stay in, and the dungeon is always open. Speaking of which, I'd like to give Gary and Annette a hand for the amazing furniture that they made for me, and for the pieces that they graciously allowed us to borrow."

There was round of loud clapping and whistling as everyone showed their appreciation.

Then, in a more serious tone, Ken went on. "As I said, you are welcome here whenever you wish. You've seen the lifestyle that is practiced here and should know that you can do what you want without fear of ridicule. However, I must ask that you treat what we do as a bit of a secret. Please do not invite anyone here who I have not met. You know what many people think of a lifestyle like this -- especially in these times when the separation of Church and State is anything but." There were murmurs of agreement with that statement. "Also, as a new lottery winner, I'm somewhat vulnerable to the media, who rarely think before they print something. I'd rather not see a headline that reads 'Lottery Winner Creates Sado-Masochistic Paradise With Teen Slaves.'"

More laughter followed that statement, though there was a definite undercurrent of seriousness as well. Ken had made his point, and each of these people knew how they'd be treated by the general public if their lifestyle was known.

Dinner was excellent, as was the conversation. People were a bit more restrained, but there was still some sexual play that went on. How could there not be with so many beautiful, naked slaves? At one point, Ken found himself feeding Genie as she knelt at his feet. Arianwen was kneeling between Annette's spread legs, slowly licking her pussy. She had her own legs spread, and someone had used a cloth napkin to tie her wrists behind her. Kim was fed, once again from a plate on the floor. Ellen had her feet on the smaller woman's back as Kim ate without her hands. Jane ended up licking Kim's face and chin clean after the woman had eaten.

Dessert was served and things loosened up even more, but no one wanted to get too hot and heavy. Most people had to work the next day. Bill found himself the target of Sally, while Sandy got pounded by Gary, who was still having a difficult time believing the number of times he'd cum. While coffee was being served by Jane and Sally (Arianwen was curled up in Annette's lap), Ellen led Kim over to Ken by her leash. She had her other hand in Genie's hair and was using that to bring her as well.

"Master Ken," said Ellen, "I have a small favor to ask." She paused for a second, then said, "Actually my slut here has a small favor to ask." She pulled on the leash until Kim was on her knees. "Well, slut? Ask!"

Kim was a bright red, embarrassed and very aroused. "Master Ken, would you please use this slave's asshole before we leave tonight?" With that she spun on her knees, then fully bent over, offering Ken her asshole. It looked a little red, but fairly slick.

"I had Genie prepare her, " said Ellen by way of explanation. "And since she offered to clean up so Kim doesn't leak in the car, I couldn't refuse."

Ken knew that if he took Kim as roughly as she wanted, she'd bleed. He realized though, as he pulled out of her, that he could heal any actual damage. So, he took her as she wanted. Roughly and with no consideration of how it hurt. He bottomed out in her ass no more than five times before she started begging to cum. She was given permission, and her tight sphincter clamped on his cock as her orgasm raced through her. Ellen was well on her way to having the pain slut she wanted.

Ken fucked her through two more orgasms, shooting his cum deep inside her ass. She was bleeding by the time he finished, and, as he pulled out, time slowed.

Kim had several small lacerations; unsurprising considering his size and how rough he'd been. They weren't as bad as they could be, since Ellen regularly stretched her asshole with plugs, and would heal, even though she'd definitely be sore for a while. Still, Ken didn't want to leave her like that; she wasn't Circle and wasn't protected from infection the way the rest of them were. So he healed the small tears but made sure she'd still be sore for a day or so.

Interestingly, the small amount of blood on his cock caused Genie to have a mild orgasm when she began licking him clean. Kim was still kneeling with her head to the floor, while Genie licked and sucked Ken clean, and remained unmoving as Genie put her tongue to use on Kim's still-distended asshole. Genie managed to create a mild orgasm in Kim while she herself had one as she rimmed and tongue fucked the sore hole. Finally, Kim was pulled into a deep kiss with Genie, causing conflicting sensations of humiliation and lust to race through her body while they kissed.

"Well, it looks like I should start to train Kim in the anal arts," Ellen said. "She seems to like the taste of Genie's mouth."

Kim moaned with embarrassment, shaking as Genie's slim fingers tugged on her labia and flicked her clit.

"Don't let her cum again Genie," said Ellen. "I don't want her to think she can orgasm whenever she wants to."

In reality, Ken could read that Ellen's main concern was that, if Kim were not left sexually aroused, she would hurt too much from being sodimized.

"Don't worry," Ken whispered as leaned over, "She's a little sore, but it's nothing that will hurt her for real. I made sure of that."

Ellen nodded. She believed him, although she didn't know why. As roughly as she treated Kim, both verbally and physically, if anyone really hurt her, Ellen would cheerfully kill them. And Ken knew that if Ellen accidentally really hurt Kim, she'd be horrified. Like Genie, the weekend here at the mansion had seemed like a fantasy come true. She knew they were safe, knew it deep inside where there could be no doubts. It was so internalized that she never questioned it. Ken suspected she'd think on this later and wonder why it was so.

Finally, the only ones left were Bill, Genie, Gary and Annette. Eric and Sally had gone upstairs to tend to the baby, and Jane had gone with them. Eric had been in a bit of a daze today. Quiet, bemused and obviously very content. A new world of sensation was slowly opening to him, and he was loving every minute of it.

"Hey Ken," said Bill. "Did you still want to get all that computer equipment?"

"Oh, yes," replied Ken. "Absolutely. Can we get some of it locally?"

"Yeah, we can do that. Some of the real high-end stuff will have to be mail-ordered, though."

"Well, if you're free tomorrow, why don't we start taking care of setting up that lab you wanted here?"

Bill was getting the techo-geek glow. The thought of buying bleeding-edge hardware and setting up a computer system to run an entire house gave him a feeling of excitement like nothing else could. Genie saw the look on his face and shook her head. It was a good thing she had to work tomorrow, because she suspected that Bill might not notice she was alive. Ken, watching the interchange, was glad that Genie was coming to understand Bill so well.

They left a short time later. Annette was sent to gather up any small items that she and Gary had left about, while Gary had offered to leave his equipment here. "It's not like I have anyplace to set it up," he said.

Ken knew that wasn't true, but Gary was intensely curious about what was going on here. Gary had noticed that the amount of time Arianwen had spent with Annette was changing some of Annette's views on various things. The ladies had spent a good deal of time (when Ari wasn't licking or sucking something of Annette's) talking about Paganism and religion in general. Unlike Gary, Annette was not an Atheist. But until this weekend, she'd never felt comfortable with a religion. Now, she was afire to learn about what Arianwen worshipped.

"Ari's trying to convert my sub," said Gary. There was no heat in his tone, just a mild question.

"Not exactly. She's explaining our way of life to her. If it disturbs you, I'll ask her to stop," offered Ken.

Gary quickly shook his head. "Annette's my slave, but, odd as it sounds, I don't own her. She's free to believe anything she wants. If it ends up interfering with our relationship, that's a bridge we'll have to cross when we come to it. I don't think that'll be the case, though."

Ken shrugged and agreed. Gary was hesitating about bringing up last night. He'd seen Lea and wanted to know what had happened with Eric.

"Eric's a little different today," he offered.

Ken smiled and leaned forward. "Her name is Lea."

"What?"

"The woman you saw with us last night. Her name is Lea," said Ken.

In that moment, Gary realized that Ken knew that he'd been watching them last night. He got a little embarrassed, but that didn't keep him from wondering how Ken had seen him.

"You knew I was watching," stated Gary.

"Yes." Ken leaned forward and said, "Gary, we have nothing to hide here -- at least, not from you or Annette."

"Fine," replied Gary. "Who is she? Does she live here with you guys?"

"Her name, as I said, is Lea. And yes, she lives here with us."

"How come she wasn't around all weekend?"

"Good question," replied Ken. "But it's not one I can answer. You'll have to ask her yourself, the next time you see her."

"I thought you said you have nothing to hide?" countered Gary.

"I don't. But there are some things that are not for me to tell. If you want to know about Lea, you have to speak to her yourself."

Gary thought for a moment. This was all beyond strange. "You're not going to tell me how to find her, are you?"

Ken smiled and said, "You're best bet is in the Garden."

Gary licked his lips and said, "About that garden. It looked like she just disappeared last night. She was there, then she wasn't. How did she get out of the garden?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.