Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Ken and Ellen returned to the porch where dessert was being served. He could feel that Ari was hungry and somewhat thirsty as well. Since the cat was out of the bag, so to speak, he decided that, perhaps, she should be fed. He began a low conversation with Ellen when they got in sight of the table.

"My little slave there is quite hungry and thirsty. Would you mind if I fed her?" asked Ken.

Ellen, sensing he had something in mind, smiled and nodded eagerly. "Not at all. Feel free to... do what ever you think is appropriate."

"So you don't mind if I play with her a bit? Will it disturb you or your slave?"

Ellen shook her head and replied, "Kim will deal - I'm rather certain that she has the hots for Arianwen. Do you need her help? Or mine?"

Ken continued, "I should mention that Ari has a somewhat unusual preference in drinks." Ellen looked a question at him. "She's into water-sports in a big way. I'm sure that she'd be thrilled if you or your slave would provide for her. Of course, I understand completely that that might not be your thing..."

Ellen's eyes were shining as she turned back to Ken. "Now that is kinky! Kim's pussy is covered with cinnamon oil at the moment -- do you think that Arianwen would like the combination of tastes?" She hesitated for second, "Actually, Kim's probably pretty... um... well, ripe. She's been very aroused for a long time, and some people find that a turn off."

"I think it'll be just the opposite for Ari."

The two Dominants were smiling as they approached the table.

Ken spoke to Sally briefly and she grinned, nodded, then headed off to the kitchen, leaving the baby in Eric's arms.

Jane and Ari both knew that something was up, and even Kim was looking nervous -- despite the burning in her pussy and nipples from the oil. She wasn't too concerned though -- her Mistress would handle things. Kim was so horny it was all she could do not to throw herself on her knees and beg to be used - by anyone. There was something about these people that just drove her mad.

Sally retuned with some leftovers from dinner. Ken, knowing how being displayed aroused Arianwen, put together a meal of finger food for the girl. At this point, they were no longer sitting at a table, but in the comfortable porch furniture in a sort of circle. Sally began nursing the baby, and everyone was pretty relaxed. Or at least as relaxed as the sexual tension allowed.

"Ari," said Ken with a smile, "are you hungry?"

The teen, her mouth filled with Sally's panties, opted to nod, rather than speak.

Ken's grin widened and he said, "Good. I think it's time you were fed. Why don't you pull Sally's panties out of your mouth?"

There was a gasp from Kim -- not in shock, although there was some of that, but in lust. It felt like someone had exploded a bomb of sexual energy in her stomach. Her pussy clenched, and she could feel her wetness coating her lips. She was quite slimy down there since Ellen forbade her from wiping herself -- except after she peed. Kim shifted, feeling her lower lips rub together, burning and needing the touch of her Mistress.

Ari actually jumped a bit when Ken mentioned the panties. She was so embarrassed -- but so very, very turned on. Slowly she put her hands to her mouth and removed the sodden cloth which Ken directed her to open and drape over an empty chair back. Once opened, there was no doubt that they were, indeed, a pair of panties.

"Now remove your heels." The girl complied. "And the dress."

Hands shaking with arousal, Ari followed his directions. A light sheen of sweat coated her body as she stripped in front of everyone. She felt so vulnerable, so excited, by being the only one unclothed. Her scent was strong, and Ken knew that she was affecting everyone. So were he, Jane and Sally, so Ellen, Kim and Eric were really aroused.

"Kneel here beside me, you know the position, and put your hands behind your back."

Kim looked on in disbelief. What had happened to the dinner party? What had her Mistress and Ken spoken about while they were gone? And what had they done to that poor girl's nipples? They'd been obvious all night, and now she saw there were black bands at the base of each, causing the pink skin to swell and turn a dusky red. And oh god, what if they made her strip? She shuddered, oils spilling from her cunt, as she had a small orgasm.

Ken began feeding Arianwen from the plate. She delicately nipped the food from his fingers, while her body shook with lust. She was hungry though, and ate all that he offered while he explained why she'd been gagged earlier and why there were marks on her skin. Ari was trying not to orgasm from all the excitement, and she was leaking like a sieve on to the concrete. The area was pretty well lit, so her excitement was obvious. The conversation continued, although Kim was very silent, while Ken fed his slave. He also gave her plenty of water from a bottle.

Finally, Kim decided it was time to use the bathroom. Ellen saw her get up and noted the time, so she knew that Kim wasn't going to apply more oil.

"Kim darling, sit down," said Ellen.

"But Mistress... oop." she said covering her mouth with both hands.

Of course, by this time, even Eric knew that Kim was Ellen's slave. It had never been a secret from Jane, Sally or Ari who could easily follow all the emotions.

"I said, sit down, dear," said Ellen more firmly.

Even if Ken hadn't known what she was thinking, it was obvious from their earlier conversation what was going to happen.

"Ari," he said, "I think it's time for your dessert. Do you have room for some?"

"Yes Master," replied the teen.

Ellen got up and walked over to the lounge that Kim was sitting on, leaned over her and whispered into the woman's ear. This all seemed unreal to Kim. Things like this just didn't happen! But she nodded, her Mistress's request causing her pussy to clench. Of all the kinky, perverted things...

Shaking, Kim stood and removed her soaked panties from under her skirt. She looked at Ellen uncertainly.

"Sit in the chair and put your legs on the arms."

Kim was panting as she walked over to follow her orders. She was sinking fast into subspace, her body awash in heat and lust.

"Ari, Kim was just on her way to pee," guessed Ken. "I think you know what to do. Ask her Mistress if it's okay."

It was obvious that it was okay, but it excited both the subs for Ari to be made to ask.

"Mistress Ellen, may I serve your slave?"

Ellen's eyes were pretty glazed with lust. She wanted to play this out a little more and said, "How, exactly, would you like to serve her?"

This embarrassed Ari, oddly enough. What she wanted was extremely submissive and very kinky. Most people would be grossed out. She sensed that Ellen would not be, but that Kim was going to be shocked.

"I would... like to eat her to orgasm, then let her pee in my mouth," said Ari in a low voice. She was looking at the ground. "I... if it pleases you, Mistress."

Ken was impressed. The Minx was learning Jane's lessons well.

"Hmm, let me get this straight," said Ellen, still drawing things out. She sensed that her actions were exciting Ari -- certainly they were exciting her! "You want to suck my slave's cunt, then drink her piss?"

"Yes, if it pleases Mistress," Ari's voice was almost a whisper.

Ellen took a handful of Ari's hair and pulled her over to her slave's dripping crotch. "See that?" she asked. "Kim's been very excited today. Can you smell her?"

Ari had been able to smell the mixture of cinnamon and arousal coming from Kim all night, but Ellen had no idea how acute Ari's senses were. Ari simply told the truth in response.

"Yes Mistress. She smells very sexy and like cinnamon."

Ellen smiled and said, "So you want to taste her cunt? She's been soaked for hours -- leaking all over the place. You want to clean her up?"

Ari groaned and said, "Goddess, yes! Please Mistress, may I?"

Ken could tell the "Goddess" comment registered with Ellen. Kim was too far gone to register anything except the fact that she needed to cum.

Ellen knelt, still holding Ari's hair in her hand. As she moved in to kiss the teen, she glanced at Ken. He smiled and nodded, and Ari found herself in a deep kiss with Kim's Mistress. Her groans turned to whimpers as Ellen tweaked and twisted Ari's sore, swollen nipples.

"Do you like that?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress, I do."

"OK sweetie, why don't you make my slave cum?"

Ari dove to her work. She licked, sucked and nipped Kim's overheated sex. Kim cried out in seconds, feeling Ari sucking the juices from her. The teen's tongue seemed to be everywhere -- inside her pussy, on her clit, running around her ass cheeks -- and she came again from the stimulation. Finally, as her excitement rose a third time, she felt a new kind of pressure. The girl between her legs was pushing on her bladder while stimulating her clit. A soft tongue was tickling her pee hole and her eyes snapped open, staring at her Mistress.

"Go ahead, love. It's what she wants," said Ellen.

Kim groaned and released her bladder into Ari's mouth. The feeling was exquisite -- and the orgasms that followed left her weak and gasping. Ari sat back on her heels and looked at Ellen. Lust blazed from her eyes and Ellen entertained thoughts of strapping down the teen and whipping her while riding Ari's face. Or slowly tightening clamps on those engorged nipples while feeling her squeals of pain muffled by her cunt, or... She blinked and Ari smiled at her. A slow, lazy, challenging smile that begged for Ellen to entertain herself at Ari's expense.

"Ari, be good," came Ken's voice, breaking the spell. "Perhaps Ellen will want to play with you on Friday night at the party."

"You can bet on that," said Ellen looking at Ari's seductive smile. Even so, Ellen had not forgotten about Jane either.

"I'm sure we could work out a trade," said Ken.

"I'm sure," said Ellen.

It was after midnight when Ellen and Kim left. Ari remained naked for the rest of the evening -- except for her heels. The others fondled and teased the girl when she served them drinks, but there was no more sex, at least on the porch. Eric, after glancing at Sally, took Ari inside for a short time. When they returned, his cum was dripping from Ari's pussy -- which was quite red from their vigorous sex. After the Ellen and Kim left, Ken and Jane went looking for Eric. They found him in the Garden, staring at the stars. Twenty-four hours ago, his world had been turned upside down in this very place.

"She told me no," said Eric. "I wish I knew why."

"Who told you no Eric?" asked Jane.

"Lea. I wanted to join you when Sally did."

He looked at them and continued. "This is all very unreal to me. I deal in science. Things that can be measured, tested, proven. All this though - it's magic. Literally. Despite what happened last night, I couldn't quite bring myself to believe it." Eric paused and said, "You people are all so casual about it. I mean, you have a Goddess, a real live Goddess in your lives, and you barely even talk about it."

Ken thought for a moment, then said, "It's true, we really don't talk much about Lea. I guess for me, it's because I can always feel her presence -- just as I can feel Jane, Arianwen and now, Sally. But with Lea, it's even stronger. Also, I think that we don't talk about her because she'd rather we didn't. Sort of protective coloring. Her followers have suffered quite a bit at the hands of the so-called righteous."

"Yeah. You can see it everywhere in our culture -- if you know where to look," replied Eric. "In the last day or so, it's been so blatant to me that it's almost scary."

Ken and Jane sensed that he wanted to be alone and so left the Garden. Arianwen was still cleaning up down stairs when they got to the bedroom. Ken was very aroused after all the activity of the evening.

"Remove your clothes," he said, turning to Jane. Smiling, she stripped -- which took her all of thirty seconds.

Ken lay her on the floor, then used straps to bind her legs together. Her wrists and elbows were cuffed behind her, then attached together so that her elbows were touching. Next, he folded her legs so that her ankles were touching her wrists and used another strap to tie her that way.

A hood and a ball gag were added as finishing touches, and Ken said to her, "Sweet dreams my love."

Jane groaned in frustration and Ken smiled. If she thought she was frustrated now, she was really going to be crazy by Friday.

Ari came to bed not long after, with a curious glance at Jane. Ken placed the small teen on his large cock as he lay back on the bed. By now, all she was wearing were the rings at the base of her nipples. The slightest touch caused pain and pleasure to rocket through her body and when he pulled them off, she actually climaxed. Of course, having his cock deep inside her didn't hurt.

As they cuddled after their orgasms, Ken said, "If you wake up before me, you can release Jane." He smiled, drifting off to sleep. It was wonderfully freeing to be able to tie a slave like that and not worry in the slightest if she'd be damaged or in danger. Of course, in pain was another matter...

Sunlight flooded the room by the time Ken woke. He dimly remembered Ari and Jane being up and around, but he'd gone back to sleep. He could feel Sally somewhere in the mansion and Jane out by the pool, but not anyone else.

He showered and when he came out of the bathroom, Jane was waiting with coffee and food.

"Have you eaten?" he asked.

"No, Master," she replied. Her night in bondage had left her very sore, very hungry and very, very horny. "Is there any way I can serve you today?"

He took the food out to a small balcony off the Master bedroom and sat down. Jane was feeling very submissive and knelt next to him. He fed them both and they enjoyed the food in silence. She'd put a lot of food on the tray, but they managed to polish it off.

"What are your plans for today?" he asked.

"I am at your complete disposal," she replied.

"Well, why don't you relax then? I have class this afternoon," a shadow passed over his features but was quickly banished, "and a number of errands to run. Plus, I need to go speak to Gary about some stuff." Ken leaned back and said, "I guess I'll call him first."

Jane was disappointed that he was not planning on playing with her, and Ken knew it. But the frustration would be good for her. And he was sure that he could find ways to tease her today. He called Gary while Jane showered. Naked, she wandered down by the pool to relax -- at least as much as she could, considering how horny she was.

Ken ended up spending a while on the phone and by the time he finished, it was about time for him to go to class. He gathered up his stuff and walked out to the pool, making a quick stop in the study for something from the toy bag, which seemed to have taken permanent residence there. Jane was enjoying the sun, as was Sally, discussing household stuff. Sally was as naked as Jane, but Ari, who was there also, was dressed -- which Ken found unusual.

"Hello ladies," he said. He wondered if he'd ever get tired of the view of beautiful, naked women. He hoped not. "I have class, then some errands to run, so I'll see you later."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.