Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

"I'm sorry that I caused you and Sally so much upset," said Ken. "I didn't mean to, but I'm afraid that doesn't change the fact that I interfered rather drastically in your lives."

"Ken," replied the big man, "don't sweat it. With the way things were going, and what Lea showed us? No way we'd want to live like that. I still don't understand what's going on around here though."

"We'll go through that tomorrow - most likely over lunch since Jane and I have somewhere to be tomorrow morning," said Ken. "But before you go upstairs, I want to let you know a few things.

"First, you, Sally and the baby are welcome to live here at the mansion. Sally's part of the Circle - a Priestess now, and you're her husband." He raised a hand as Eric started to protest, "I know about the job thing and I know you'd like to go back to school. If nothing else, I'd like to offer Sally a job as the chef here. We're starting to gather quite a crowd and I'm not that much into cooking. Perhaps she could also help Ari around the house. The good thing is that she'd be paid, of course, and there will be health benefits as part of the package. Also she wouldn't be separated from Christine."

"That's really generous of you," said Eric. Ken could feel that he was embarrassed at having to consider the offer from such a weak position. "I'll talk to Sally about it. I know she misses cooking so she'll probably love it."

Ken leaned forward and said, "Eric, if you were to go back to school, what would you like to study."

The man shifted and said, "I really don't know at this point. I mean, corporations are moving our whole tech base overseas because it's cheaper. I have a degree in electronics and robotics, but the only option I have right now is to try and work for the defense industry. And even they weren't hiring, which is why I ended up in the car business. Maybe I'll have better luck now."

"OK," said Ken, "but I asked what you'd like to learn in school. What is it that interests you a lot."

"Robotics, especially nano technology." Eric grinned and said, "And I also like cars - a lot, especially muscle cars. Maybe I could get a job as a grease monkey."

Ken was silent for a moment then said, "Well, I'm for bed. Feel free to sleep in tomorrow. There's plenty of food in the fridge which you should feel free to eat. You could spend the day lounging by the pool, if you wanted. I don't know who will be here when you get up. Jane will be with me and Ari might have finals tomorrow. "

"Yeah, I remember High school. Bor-ing!"

Ken chucked and said, "I guess. But she's not in high school, she's finishing her first year at college. Bio-tech or something like that."

Eric looked up in shock, "No way that itty, bitty, little thing is in college! She's like what, fourteen?"

Before Ken could reply Ari answered Eric as she walked in the door, "I'm seventeen, thank you." She was now dressed in shorts and a tank top and Ken could sense she was interested in a little fun - which might mean trouble for Eric. "As for the itty bitty part..." she slid into the startled man's lap, straddled it and said in an innocent voice, "Is there anything the big, strong man, would like to teach this helpless little girl?" She wiggled provocatively and submissively placed her hands behind her back. Eric, Dom that he was, couldn't miss the implication of her position. "I'm sure I could accommodate you, Sir," she continued making it quite clear where she could accommodate him with a wiggle of her slim hips.

Ken felt Eric's heart rate jump and knew the guy was hard as steel. Ari wiggled on his cock again, her soft, hot pussy pushing on it through her thin shorts.

"Ari sweetheart, Eric has had a very difficult day," admonished Ken. "Don't tease him."

Eric had no idea what to do. By her own admission she was underage and he didn't want to get in trouble. He wasn't sure what her place in this house was and he couldn't afford to piss off Ken.

Pouting she replied, while still fixing Eric with her bright green eyes, "Sir, you know I'm not teasing. Sally is our sister now and sister's share."

Ken sighed, "Dear, they really don't know how things work here yet. Tomorrow will be soon enough, OK?"

"Yes Master," and with that she was off Eric's lap and kneeling on the floor. He was a very confused young man.

"How do things work here?" he asked, a bit dazed.

"Tomorrow," Ken said firmly as he rose. "Ari, please show Eric where Sally and the baby are. Make sure he has the gate code."

"Yes Master," she said in a smoky voice.

"Ari," said Ken firmly, "stop teasing. They've had a hard day."

Instantly Ari transformed from minx to little sister. She stood and took Eric's hand. The man was really confused now. "Your wife's waiting Eric," she said tugging on it.

Ken made his slow way up the stairs, finding that he was very tired. Jane had started up the hot tub for him and he gratefully climbed into it, but not for too long since he almost fell asleep in the swirling, hot water. He soon made it to bed and lay there, almost too exhausted to sleep. He could feel the flow of lust and love coming from Sally and Eric. They were making love and his body soaked in the energy, giving him a peaceful feeling. He murmured to Jane that he'd like her to come to his lesson tomorrow and fell asleep.

Lea was waiting for him.

"Kenneth," she smiled and took him into her arms. They kissed and he felt energy and passion fill him.

"I'm sorry Lea, I won't do something like that again," he said.

"Of course you will," she replied, a large grin on her face. "I was concerned for your safety, but your instincts were correct. Sally is one of ours and she has come home."

"Why didn't she get a new name?" he asked.

"Because Ari needed one to divorce her from her old faith. What we called the shadow provided enough reason for Sally to renounce her old faith and join us." Lea paused and held his hand as they walked. They were in a beautiful forest, sunlight streaming through the tall trees. "It's all really a point of view you know," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"If one of the church's followers had been looking at what we did, had they the power to see what was really happening, they would have seen a bright light in Sally's mind. What we saw as shadow, they would see as light. Our light would have seemed as evil darkness to them. There few absolutes."

"But that 'bright light' would have destroyed their lives." protested Ken.

"Not from the church's point of view. The Jealous God requires the total attention and dedication from His followers. Some of them, anyway. From their point of view we are evil. We steal their worshipers and pull attention from their God. He cannot abide that."

"They killed your followers! Burned and tortured people! That's not evil?" said Ken.

"No," she replied firmly, "not to them. And you must remember that. They will never stop killing us and, as much as it pains me to say it, we must be prepared to fight. As I said, I will not allow my people to be slaughtered again.

"We are still not safe, even in this day and age. Always remember that we must protect our own. And Kenneth, the Inquisition is still alive and well. They still exist and they will hunt and kill us, if they can. They are not as open as they were, but they are still powerful. Build our faith well and we will be able to withstand them this time."

The dream faded to the sound of the alarm. Ken rolled over and wanted more sleep, but he had the feeling that missing his first class would be a major mistake. No doubt, since he'd noticed that there were classes in the evening as well, Sensei's request that he attend this class was a test of his resolve. He had no way of knowing if Ken worked, but most people did and no doubt Sensei figured Ken did as well. Was Ken interested enough to go to a class that he'd have to leave work for? Or would he show up in the evening with an excuse. Ken had little doubt what would happen if he showed up in the evening.

He woke Jane and got into the shower, nervous about the upcoming lesson. It was stupid, he told himself. He knew he needed to get back into training, especially after what he'd learned last night. But he was afraid.

Jane sensed this and with ruthless purpose teased the hell out of him until he gave in and lost his fear, for a time anyway, in the acceptance of her body. Ari smiled and kissed them as they went downstairs and she headed into the shower. Jane's ploy had worked, in the short run anyway. Ken was quite a bit more relaxed. They ate, then she drove him in the M3 to the school.

Ken and Jan walked into the dojo. Jane looked around curiously while Ken headed toward the counter where, unfortunately, Chad was waiting with Ken's uniform. He was even more antagonistic than he'd been the other day. Ken smiled and ignored it, took the uniform and went to change. When he came out, Chad was over talking to Jane. She was smiling and being polite, but it was clear, to Ken anyway, that she didn't like him either.

Sensei Turcotte appeared and called everyone to class. Ken bowed his way onto the mat, his nerves becoming more frayed by the minute. By the end of the warm up, he still hadn't found his center and he'd caught Sensei watching him quite sharply several times. This wasn't good. He wasn't making a good showing.

When they began the first kata, Ken finally started to relax into things. His movements began to flow and it was obvious to the other students that, whatever else he was, he was no white belt. They split into groups and Ken, of course, ended up with Chad and two other students. He could feel Chad's disapproval of him, but by this time it didn't phase him. Ken found himself with the two most advanced students in the beginner class and Chad cut him no slack. However, most of the techniques he was teaching, Ken already knew. Some techniques had been added since he last practiced and some movements had been changed over the years to improve the technique.

During one relatively straight forward one, Chad used Ken to demonstrate and landed a punch to Ken's floating rib. Ken grunted as pain flared through his side, but made no other sound or complaint. He'd been hit harder.

Jane, however, flew to her feet as soon as she felt her Master's discomfort. She was on the sidelines in one of the few chairs there and wanted to stride out onto the mat to kick Chad's balls through his teeth. She restrained herself - barely.

They continued to work through various holds, blocks and punches. Ken knew that Chad had spotted that he wasn't as much as a beginner as he'd thought and made no effort to slow the pace of his teaching. Nor did he spend the time he should have showing Ken the basics of the moves - something he should have done with a beginner.

Finally class was over and Ken knelt with everyone else. His ribs hurt a bit as did several other places where Chad had been less than restrained. He was still low on energy and didn't want to use what he had to heal himself. He'd been hurt worse. He'd also known better than to try and nail Chad - even though he'd had the opportunity. Instead, all his punches held exactly the correct amount of force that was required in a learning situation.

They got in a line to bow and shake hands at the end of class. Chad's bow could hardly be called that, and when they shook hands the younger man tried to crush Ken's in his own. It was a childish thing to do, but that finally annoyed Ken. Ken closed his hand with a force that surprised the other man and showed far more strength than it appeared he had. Chad's eyes widened, but Ken had already released him and moved on.

Sensei was last in line and he gave Ken a quick smile when they shook hands. After he had changed and was getting ready to leave, Sensei called him over.

"Ken," he said, "thank you for coming. And who is this beautiful woman?"

"This is Jane..." he began, but she cut him off.

"Whitestone," she finished. Ken blinked at her in surprise.

"Ah," replied Sensei, "Mrs. Whitestone, it is a pleasure. My name is Scott Turcotte. " He paused, " My students just call me Sensei, but you should call me Scott." He had a sharp twinkle in his eye.

Chad had overheard the conversation and turned away blushing. Ken faintly heard him wondering how he was supposed to know that she was his wife. She wasn't wearing a ring or anything. Usually Sensei introduced Chad around as an assistant instructor, but this time he hadn't. Chad figured it was because he'd fucked up and tried to pick up the guy's wife. Ken wondered also, but he couldn't catch a single thought from Sensei's head. It was like the man simply wasn't there and if his instincts weren't telling him Sensei Turcotte was a good man, Ken would have been very nervous.

"Ken, you'll note our schedule. Please feel free to attend any class we have from Monday through Thursday. Tomorrow, perhaps, would he a good day to return."

"Sure. I should be able to come by for the afternoon class," replied Ken. He was still very nervous, but wasn't letting it show. Chad was very annoyed, something Ken could feel from where he stood. He could no longer feel Chad's emotions very strongly and getting his thoughts took more effort than Ken was willing to put forth. Well, it wasn't like he'd been getting much from the guy anyway.

"Good," replied Turcotte, "I'll expect to see you then."

Jane and Ken left and piled into her car. His ribs, shoulder and left leg were aching, and he was looking forward to getting into the hot tub, then lounging by the pool. He grinned. Sometimes his life was so hard.

"What are you smiling about Master?" asked Jane. She was annoyed by the way that Chad had treated him and wondered why he hadn't given anything back. She was also annoyed at the clueless instructor who hadn't even noticed that bullshit going on right under his nose.

"I'm smiling because I have such a hard life. A beautiful woman, a hot tub to relax in and a lot of money. What's with the Mrs. Whitestone thing? I thought your last name was Deckman?"

"I'm sorry Master, but they just really pissed me off. I wanted them to think I was your wife."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.