Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Jane and Ken had to stop at the dealership to grab his car on the way back to the estate. Once they'd parked in the garage and pulled the new toys out of Jane's car, Ken began to feel thick tendrils of lust coming from the pool area; Ari and Genie were playing. Ken and Jane were greeted with a very nice sight when they walked out on the porch. While walking to the pool, Jane had taken the opportunity to shed her clothes and Ken could still see the whip marks on her body. He liked the sight.

It appeared that someone had gotten into the toys upstairs because Ari was tied to one of the lounges. It was hot out there and her pale skin shone with sweat. She was in a slightly reclined position and bent almost double, her legs spread wide and tied to the sides. There was a string going from each big toe to clover clamps attached to her nipples. Moving a toe would cause the clamp to tighten and pull the swollen bud - and her toes couldn't help but move since Genie had forced them back toward her shins. If she relaxed her ankles at all, the already tightly pulled clamps would get even tighter. It was a losing position for the girl because she wouldn't be able to keep her feet like that for ever and her nipples were already being harshly pulled. Ari loved it. In her mouth was a ring gag, keeping her open wide and between her legs was Genie. Currently she had her tongue deep in the girl's ass while one finger rubbed Ari's swollen clit.

"Nice set up Genie," said Ken walking up to them.

"Thank you Sir. I'm sorry if playing with your slave is against the rules. She um... sort of forced me into it."

"Oh? Do tell," he said. Jane knelt at his feet and he fed his hard cock into her mouth. Genie looked hungrily at the thick tube as it slid through Jane's stretched lips.

"Well, I was just going to swim, but she was teasing my brains out - telling me all the things she wanted me to do to her. She even grabbed this bag and brought it down stairs. When she got to the part about how she'd like to drink a cup of my pee while I fucked her ass with a strap on, I lost it."

"And so she ended up here, eh? So where's the strap on?" he asked with mild curiosity.

Genie colored and said, "I hadn't gotten to that part yet."

Ari was flooding his senses with lust. She wanted his cock. She wanted his cum. And she wanted the pee that she'd been promised. Saliva was leaking out of the gag since she was having a hard time swallowing.

"Well since you've prepared her so well, how about I provide that part - just using the real thing instead."

Genie's eyes glowed. He knew she was hoping to suck his cock after he finished with Ari. Ken went over to them and positioned himself at Ari's small rosebud. It was slick with Genie's spit and his cock was slick with Jane's, so he was pretty well lubed. He began pushing into her while Genie rubbed the girl's red clit. Ari groaned through the gag as her lower ring gave way and he entered her with his cock. Genie leaned over and stuck out her tongue, slippery saliva sliding off it onto his cock providing more lubrication.

Slowly, Ken began to pump into Ari. If it had been Jane he would have been far more aggressive, but Ari, while she liked anal sex, wasn't the masochist that Jane was. She made little whimpering sounds as he slowly worked her, stretching her out with each stroke. Genie continued to rub her clit and soon she was nearing an orgasm. Ken had Genie back off so she couldn't cum. With all the stimulation, Ari's feet were relaxing which pulled on the nipple clamps. Her red buds were being tugged far from her chest and she was giving sharp groans with each push of his cock. Jane got into the action as well; she stood by Ari's head and gingerly placed one foot on the arm rest on the opposite side.

"Does our little slut want some piss?" she asked.

"Uh huh," said Ari, her stomach muscles clamping and releasing in time with Ken's strokes.

"Ask nicely sweetie," said Jane.

Ari was going nuts. Goddess, all it would take was Jane's fluids splashing into her mouth and she'd cum like gangbusters! Jane knew it and so did Ken.

"Please will you pee for me, please?" Ari pleaded.

Jane let loose.

Her aim wasn't the greatest and she coated most of Ari's face and chest. But a lot of the salty liquid sprayed past the ring gag to flood her mouth. Ari swallowed as best as she could, her asshole clenching hard with her orgasm. Ken also let loose, shooting a huge load of cum deep into her bowels.

A small stream of urine was running down Ari's body, dripping past her sex. Ken found the sight to be a surprising turn on. Genie's mouth was right there as he pulled out of the teen's ass, sucking and licking his cock with abandon. She was close too, he knew and since she hadn't really gotten soft, he had her get on her hands and knees between Ari's legs. She began licking the other girl's stretched hole, sliding her tongue deep to get Ken's cum. The brackish taste of Jane's urine only increased her arousal - much to her surprise. Ken could feel her lust soar as she tongue fucked Ari while he slid his cock into her asshole.

Genie wasn't as well prepared, but she was also more stretched than Ari. Ken's cock split her wide though and she groaned with pain. Pleasure too, flooded her body as she licked and sucked the cunt and asshole in front of her. Jane moved beside Genie, tugging on her small brown nipples and rubbing her soaked cunt while Ken sawed in and out of her ass. It wasn't long before she came, her ass clamping down on Ken's thick rod, pulsing in time with her waves of pleasure. Ken pulled out without cuming in her and Genie spun around to take him into her mouth. She and Jane jacked him off onto Genie's tongue after she'd licked and sucked his cock. Genie got up off her knees and stood over Ari's helpless mouth, slowly drooling Ken's cum into it.

"Swallow little minx," said Genie. Ari complied but tried to turn her head away when Genie went to kiss her.

"No, no, no," chided Genie, "if I can get used to the taste of piss, you can get used to this." It wasn't like Genie's mouth had anything really nasty on it, but Ari knew where that tongue had been. She groaned with lust as it speared into her mouth, all thoughts of resistance gone. They teased the teen close to another orgasm, then she watched as Genie filled a tumbler from her bladder.

"You wanted this from a cup, right?" she asked.

Ari nodded her agreement, sticking her tongue out from the ring. Genie slowly straddled the teen while Ken rubbed Genie's sex from behind. It was an awkward position, but Genie managed it. Her hips jerked when Ken rubbed fingers over her sensitive clit, and she moaned. Ari moaned too, since Jane was between her legs gently sucking her clit and sliding her long fingers into the teen's slick pussy. Genie slowly poured the cup of warm liquid into Ari's mouth. Ari eagerly gulped at it, but some still spilled and trailed down her body where it was met by Jane's tongue. Ari was very close and finally went over the edge when the last of the cup was emptied.

While they rinsed off in the outside shower by the pool, Ken turned to Genie and said, "Didn't you mention that you were using my slave with out permission?"

"Yes Sir," said Genie. The woman was still horny, which was a bit of a surprise. Well, he thought, let's see how far we can push her.

"Jane, why don't you get the stocks and the new flogger?"

"Should I be worried?" asked Genie.

"Yes."

Rather than replying, Genie just grabbed a thin cushion, picked a spot out of the sun and knelt on it. Somehow, she didn't seem all that worried.

Ari too was still very aroused, so Ken retrieved a thick towel from inside and set that down. He gave Jane some instructions and she went into the house while he placed Genie on her hands and knees and put her in the stocks. She groaned, feeling the metal close on her skin. She groaned even louder when Jane returned a minute later having retrieved a pile of rope and a small bag. She proceeded to use the rope on Ari while Ken took very large butt plug and lubed it.

The plug slid into Genie's asshole without too much trouble, since it wasn't as wide as Ken. Until he started to pump it up, that is. Genie groaned as her insides were stretched by the plug, which grew in length and width with every pump. It was simple for Ken to judge how big to let it get - Genie's body and mind told him. He disconnected the pump, removing any possibility of relief until it was reconnected.

Meanwhile, Ari's arms had been folded behind her back and her upper torso bound in tight coils of rope. The girl was almost helpless with lust - nothing turned her on more than very strict bondage. Except perhaps water sports. Jane tightly bound her upper body, then had her sit cross legged while she bound her ankles together. Finally, she was folded in half as another rope went from the one binding her ankles over her shoulders to the rope holding her wrists, then back over the other shoulder to the ankles where it was secured. Her forehead was touching her ankles, leaving Ken amazed at how flexible she was.

Pure lust poured out of the two women spiking sharply as Jane reached through and attached alligator clamps to Ari's already sensitive nipples while Ken began introducing Genie to his new flogger.

Jane rolled Ari onto her back where Ari discovered the other woman now had complete access to her cunt and asshole. Jane took advantage of it too, and for most of the next hour, Jane licked Ari's cunt and asshole while Ken alternated whipping the women. Jane would move out of the way so Ken could get Ari's ass. She would feel the sting of the whip on her own ass when she lay down to lick and tease Ari.

Genie, her guts cramping slightly from the large intruder, received enough attention from the whip to make her ass very, very red. She climaxed three more times though - twice from the kiss of the flogger between her legs. Eventually Ari's bladder let loose because of the strained position and the fact that Jane was teasing the crap out of her, licking her in just the right place to make Ari felt like she needed to pee. After drinking down a mouthful, Jane spread the red pussy lips and angled the jetting stream so that it fell on Ari's body. The girl climaxed from that.

Ken had to carry Genie upstairs to the shower - she was too exhausted to walk. He was surprised at how light she was. Ari rinsed off at the pool shower with Jane, then they gathered up the ropes and the towels to put them in the washer. Despite having been bound in a far stricter position than Genie, Ari was feeling pretty good. Apparently being part of the Circle significantly increased her stamina.

They joined Ken in the master bathroom as he gently washed and massaged Genie. Ari too received loving attention from Jane and Ken while Genie sat on one of the seats in the shower and enjoyed warm water pouring over her.

"Damn," said Ken, "we need a cook. I'm starved and somehow I doubt that delivery will arrive before I starve to death."

They all agreed. Of course, it was Ken who left the shower and went downstairs to make some sandwiches while the women dried off and dressed.

At least, Ken thought they were getting dressed, but when Ari arrived downstairs to help him carry up the food, she was still naked. So were Genie and Jane when they got to the bedroom. Ken called out for a couple of pizzas while they devoured the sandwiches. Genie was fast asleep when the food got there, but the other three of them made short work of the two pies.

"It's interesting," said Jane, "that I'm eating more than I ever have, I've gained over ten pounds but all my clothes are loose - except for my bras."

"Hey," said Ari, "don't complain. You're looking great. Better than great, in fact. Besides," she giggled, "you never wear a bra anymore."

Ken realized that Jane didn't know what she'd done to the frame at the store. He was about to say something when another voice joined them.

"It is one of the advantages of being of my Circle," said Lea. Ken found it absolutely astonishing that the Goddess didn't look at all out of place in a modern kitchen.

They all rose and greeted her, kisses were shared all around. Having Lea near them gave Ken a sense of peace and fulfillment that he'd never experienced before.

"So," said Ken continuing the interrupted line of thought, "you're saying that in addition to the disease resistance and general good health and other things, we're also very strong?"

Lea smiled gently, "Kenneth, you are not supermen. But you are, or will become, stronger than the average person. It is part of my gift to my Circle as the collecting and sharing of sexual energy is your gift to me."

He started to ask her about what had happened with Sally today but she gave a slight shake of her head, indicating he should wait. They spend time just talking and, in Ari's case, cuddling, with their Goddess. It hurt Ken's brain a little to think of someone cuddling with a Goddess, but Ari looked so good curled up with her head on Lea's lap. Finally, Ari announced that she was joining Genie upstairs. She had an exam tomorrow and wanted to get some sleep.

Once she left, Lea turned back to Ken and Jane. "You were in danger today," she said. "The darkness, the shadow in Sally could have attacked you both and, perhaps, over come you."

"What was it?" asked Ken.

Her answer seemed to have nothing to do with Ken's question. "Jed was a pawn, but one with great potential. If left to his own devices, he could have made discoveries that would have caused the Jealous God's hold to loosen on some of His followers. That could not be allowed to happen.

"Sally is a different story. She would have brought joy and love to many people. She and Eric love each other intensely, more than they love the God under whom they were married, despite the vows they took. In spirit, they were always more dedicated to me than their God. This was the God's revenge: that they would find solace only in Him. The shadow would have forced her to spend a great amount of time with her church. There would have been little or no joy in the sexual union between Eric and her, but they would have been driven to have more children. Physically, she would have become unattractive to Eric and herself. In short, their only joy would have been found in the church."

She looked serious as she continued. "You have not stopped that. Only delayed it. Tomorrow you must bring them to the Circle. There, we will remove the shadow. She will be free to choose at that time: join us as my priestess, or return to her old life. I will not force her to stay and Eric will follow the path of his beloved. If she joins me, then she will have some measure of protection."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.