Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

"Yes Sir. It's about Genie. She apparently has a bit of a problem about what happened between her and me," replied Jane

"Something serious?"

"Well," said Jane, "would it be OK to discuss it later, rather than over the cell?"

"Sure. Can you give me some idea what's going on?"

"Yes, Sir. Basically, she freaked out. Today's the first day she's been back to work since Friday."

"I see. Is she going to be OK?"

"Yes," Jane replied firmly. "I think that I've figured out how to deal with the situation - as long as I have your help."

"No problem. When are we going to 'deal', so to speak?" he asked.

"Would tomorrow night be OK? I don't think we have any plans."

"I'm sure that will work. You'll still be home at around four?"

"Absolutely," she said.

Ken had just gotten into the house when Ally called.

"Hello?" he said as he picked up the phone.

"Hi," said Ally. She sounded very shy, but eager at the same time.

"Hi Ally," responded Ken warmly. "Everything going OK?"

He could hear her take a big breath and wondered what she was feeling. She was too far away for him to get any kind of a read on.

"Yes, Sir, everything's fine." That one sentence told him a great deal. He waited for her to continue - it wouldn't do to make assumptions. She was silent for longer than he was comfortable with so he gave her a little nudge.

"Did you sleep OK last night?"

"Um... actually no, I didn't." Another pause. Then, all in a rush she continued, "Sir, I want to come back. Last night was horrible - being alone, I mean. I really miss you and Jane and I don't want to be separated and I hope that you both still feel the same way about me after I left last night, and I'm really sorry I did that, but I was just too scared to stay and..." She paused for a breath.

"Ally," Ken said gently. "It's OK. We missed you too."

"Really? You're not just saying that?" she asked.

Ken had to keep reminding himself that she'd just turned seventeen and was not very experienced.

"Really, I'm not just saying it. We missed you and are more than happy to have you come back tonight and stay. Do you know what time you'll be over?"

"Tonight's not as late as last night. About eight?"

"OK," he replied. "Jane and I have an errand to run around five and I don't know if we'll be back at eight. I think we will, but you can always call the cell phones."

"OK." Then, "Are you really sure that this is OK?"

"Yes, Ally, we are really sure that it's OK. Besides," he added, "if things go the way I think they will tonight, we'll have a surprise to show you this weekend."

"Really? What is it?"

Ken chuckled, "Ally," he said in an exasperated tone.

"Yes, Sir, I know. If I knew what it was, it wouldn't be a surprise."

"You got it. I'll see you tonight. How are you for food?"

"Fine. I can get something here," she said.

They signed off, and Ken began looking around his house trying to figure out what he'd want to keep, what he'd sell, and what would hit the trash. Most of the furniture was completely inappropriate to the décor of the new place. He grinned thinking that, in his mind, he'd already bought the mansion. Yup, he thought looking around, he was willing to bet most of this stuff would be history. If things worked out the way he wanted them to, even Ally wouldn't be living here.

Jane arrived home right at four and greeted him with a big kiss. Ken was instantly hard, since he hadn't actually had any relief during his little bout with Joan's fantasy.

He smiled at her, kissed her back soundly, then said, "Jane dear, I have something I'd like you to tend to."

She glanced down at the bulge in his pants and said, "Shall I remove my clothes Master?"

"Sure," he said, "I'd like you to wear something a little less conservative when we go out anyway."

Jane, right there in the living room, began to strip. She folded everything quickly and neatly, then knelt naked.

"Your slave is ready for your use," she said. "May I ask a question though?"

"Yup," he said as he freed his cock.

"You never did mention where we were going," she said as she grasped the bottom of his rigid cock and began rubbing the tip over her soft cheeks.

"I know," smiled Ken. Women could be so cat like - especially when it came to curiosity. "If I told you where we were going, we wouldn't need that blindfold, now would we?"

"Can't whip a gal for tryin'" she said, sucking as much of him into her mouth as she could. She pulled her mouth off him and continued in a hopeful voice, "Actually, you could whip a gal for trying."

"Later dear," he said, pushing into her while grabbing her hair. Her tongue danced over the underside of his rod, stimulating the most sensitive spots. He knew she was able to read his reactions and used that to give him the maximum pleasure. Her fingers slid over his balls, cupping them and gently rubbing. She jerked his shaft while licking the base and ran her tongue over his balls. He loved the sight of her breasts hanging free as she bent to capture a testicle in his mouth. All too soon, he was spurting his cum over her tongue and she eagerly let her mouth fill. She rolled it around in her mouth before slowly swallowing with obvious pleasure. Ken pulled her to her feet, then had her sit on the couch and spread her legs. In seconds he was licking her fragrant pussy, sucking her lips into his mouth and gently biting them. Her arousal grew quickly when he began rubbing her clit and sliding a finger into her asshole. He didn't want her to cum too soon - he just wanted to enjoy her smell and taste. He brought her to the edge several times, then gave her permission to cum and pushed her over the edge by biting her clit while massaging her G spot.

Jane was a little surprised that he'd let her cum. He told her he wanted her clear headed, and that it was getting late so they needed to get moving.

"What should I wear, Master?"

"A tight top - not too revealing, a short skirt, same thing, and heels. In other words, sexy but classy."

"I can do that," she replied. She immerged from the bedroom a short time later, dressed as he'd specified. Black heels, fairly short green skirt, and a white tank top. It was obvious she had on a bra, but sliding his hand over her ass proved that she was without panties. They went out to the car.

Handing the leather blindfold to her, he said, "I'll let you know when to put that on."

Grinning, she said, "Hmph. I guess that means I can't drive, huh?"

"Nope," he said, smiling back. "Nice try though."

"Since I'm still trying, does that mean that you'll actually use a whip sometime soon?"

"Yup."

She sighed contentedly as she settled into the seat and they drove off.

Joan was waiting for them at the gate - not that Jane could actually see that. Looking in the car, she did a double take at the sight of the beautiful brunette wearing a blindfold. Especially since it was obviously not the type used to keep out the light while you slept.

Ken smiled and held a finger to his lips. Joan smiled, fought off a new wave of horniness and got into her car. There was a guard at the gate. He had on a different uniform than the other guard had worn, and Ken saw that Joan had been serious about getting a different company. She too had changed, and Ken read her somewhat rueful thought that changing her panties had most likely been an exercise in futility.

Ken debated taking off the blindfold before they entered the mansion, but decided against it. Jane's first vision of the place should be the entrance hall. Especially considering how impressive it was.

Jane, once the blindfold was removed was very impressed indeed. "Wow, this place is beautiful." She said. Then she looked at Joan who smiled at her. Joan was impressed as well, but more with the way the leggy woman had walked confidently around in heels while being blindfolded. It was almost as if she was used to that - an unsetting thought which caused her pussy to twinge just a bit.

"So," continued Jane, "this is really nice Master, but why are we here?"

Joan's eyes widened at her use of the word Master. Ken realized that Jane thought they were visiting a place to play - especially considering the use of the blindfold and all. The way Joan was dressed - considerably less conservatively than she had been earlier - and how aroused she was, did nothing to alleviate that assumption.

"Jane dear," said Ken, who's tone of voice told Jane that she'd missed something important, "Doesn't this look the least bit familiar?"

She frowned and said, "Not really. Should it?"

Ken's smile grew and he said, "Let's step out front for a second."

Once they were out front and Jane could see the front of the building, she looked at him in surprise. "Holy shit," she said, "is this what I think it is?"

Ken just grinned, but said nothing. She could read his excitement though.

"No," she said in a whisper. Realization dawned on her face "You're not serious!"

"Oh, but I am," he said. "Wait until you see the rest of it. It's even more beautiful than we thought."

Jane was like a little kid, looking at everything in wide eyed wonder. She could not believe what she was seeing. Joan, who could have sat in on of the rooms and let them just wander around, decided to come with them. In her case, it wasn't the house that she found so attractive, but him. Or rather them. Joan had got a weird feeing in her stomach whenever she looked at Jane and remembered what she'd looked like wearing the blindfold. Plus, she could easily remember the feel of Ken's thick cock sliding into her asshole. She knew that had been a daydream, but it hadn't been like any daydream she'd ever had. Joan was not having an easy time of it. She wondered what their relationship was, since it was clear to even the most casual observer that they were as close as husband and wife. They had an easy intimacy that only came with years of association.

Ken followed her thoughts and feelings almost as a matter of course. But it was Jane he was concentrating on and he was delighted to discover that she really was excited, if quite disbelieving, about the prospect of living here. They spent an hour just exploring and even Ken found some things he'd missed the first time around. Eventually they ended up in the smaller dining room and sat down. Joan pulled out her briefcase and removed some papers.

"Normally," she began, "it takes quite a while to close on a house, even if you are buying it in cash. However, since this is an estate sale, with no living relatives or other claimants, it won't take that long." She paused. "I have a few friends in the title business and if things go right, the property could be transferred to you pretty fast."

Ken had heard the 'fast' comment before. It usually meant that you have to wait at least 30 days. That was fine, but it would be nice to get it expedited.

"How fast?" asked Jane, who'd never bought property before.

"You have to understand," said Joan, "that the kind of money we're talking about is substantial. Forgive me for saying this, but people who are very rich, tend to want what they want when they want it. And if there's cash or other means of paying for it now, they want it now. I can't do it for you that fast, but there is a chance that, if everything goes well, we could have the title in your hands by mid next week."

Ken was stunned. Nothing moved that fast - at least in his experience. "That's pretty quick"

"Well, that's only if things go well. There could be a snag. For the kind of commission that we charge, we also take care of a lot of other things. Water, power, cable or satellite, phone, internet connection. Some things we can't get transferred out of the estate nearly as fast, but when I read through the sale contract, it stated that once the papers were signed, and the money had been secured, the new owners could move in when ever they wanted to. There's no phone service, of course, but water, electric and gas are still on. Phone service will take a week - at least, since they can't be bothered to move very quickly. I see that you both have cell phones, so that should be too much of a problem. You'll have to decide if you want satellite or cable and what, if any, sort of internet you want. They had something called a T1 line hooked up here. I don't know what that means though, but it was pretty expensive."

Ken knew what it was. And it was expensive. And very, very fast.

He looked at Jane and Joan said, "How about if you two talk this over, and I'll be back in a few minutes?"

"Sure," said Ken. Joan, he knew, was going to find a bathroom to relieve herself. She was holding it together, but it was tough. When she left, Jane smiled at him and nodded at Joan. She knew the woman was horny as hell. Her scent, the slight flush to her face and the huge amount of energy she was throwing off couldn't be missed by either one of them.

"So," he said, "What do you think?"

"It seems like a dream," she said. "It's really beautiful. Question is, can we really afford it?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.