Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Ken lay there listening to Jane's breathing. He could tell that, even in sleep, she was still feeling the effects of the sexual frustration he'd inflicted. She seemed very content in her suffering, though. Eventually, he too fell asleep.

When Ken opened his eyes, he was somewhat disorientated. That only lasted until he saw Lea.

"Greetings Kenneth. Are you ready to induct your High Priestess tonight?"

As always, the effect she had on him was amazing. No matter how sated he was, she would always be able to arouse him.

"Is that what we're doing?" he asked. "Are we sure that's what she wants?"

"I believe so. But you can be sure that we will find out if that is what she wants. Like you, she will be bound to me. She will not have the same amount of power that you will eventually have. But as High Priestess, she will still be formidable. As a committed submissive it will be very interesting for her."

"I don't think that she's going to be in any condition to make that sort of a decision tonight," said Ken.

Lea smiled and replied, "Yes, you left her in quite a state. You are a very good Master for her. You don't mind if we relieve her tensions so that she can think clearly, do you?"

"Nope," grinned Ken. "I think that would be fantastic. It was her choice to suffer, after all."

"And it will be ours to relieve her of it."

There was a shifting and Ken saw Jane appear in a previously unlit corner of the room. She was awake, but no doubt thought she was dreaming.

Jane was hanging from her wrists from a chain in the ceiling. Her ankles were spread wide by a heavy bar and there was a very tight belt cinching her waist. She was wearing hood with holes open for her eyes and a strap that held a large dildo gag in her mouth. It was seated deeply enough that she was almost gagging on it. Her shoulders already ached from the strain, as did her wrists.

Ken was connected to her in a way that allowed him to ride along with what she was feeling. He knew that in real life, she couldn't be kept in this position very long. She had too much muscle mass and her weight would damage her wrists. Here though, she could experience the pain and the pleasure it brought her, and suffer no damage. Lea stepped into Ken's line of vision and he blinked.

The simple green and gold dress she'd been wearing when he arrived had changed. Now she was wearing black leather boots which ended just above her knees and had very high heels,. She had on a corset made of black and green leather that cinched her already narrow waist but ended above her naked sex and came to just under her full breasts. Ken, always sexually on edge in her presence, immediately sprang erect.

"In the future," said Lea as she walked toward Jane, "we will be more elaborate with our play. But this your slave has already suffered quite a bit this evening, haven't you slave?"

Jane showed she could hear by nodding her head. Ken got the impression that she was agreeing that she'd suffered, but that it was up to them to decide if it had been enough. Her eyes were wide and sweat was forming on her body. Her bare pussy lips were swollen with desire and literally starting to drip. Lea knelt in front of the woman and ran her hand over Jane's sex. Her whole body jerked, almost as if she'd been shocked and her strangled moan was heard even through the heavy gag.

"Jane," spoke Lea, "you know we love you, right?"

Jane nodded her head, panting heavily through her nose. Lea continued to stroke Jane's body as she got to her feet and walked around her, cupping the firm breasts and forcefully squeezing her extended nipples. Jane squirmed and moaned and Ken knew that Lea was somehow directly stimulating the woman's nerves, causing them to send conflicting information to her brain. Pain and pleasure followed where ever the Goddess touched and it was unbelievably intense. Lea tightened the belt around Jane's middle a bit more, constricting her breathing even further. This made her dizzy, but Ken knew that she wouldn't pass out. Lea wouldn't allow it. He breathed deeply, inhaling the scents of both women. It was completely intoxicating.

When she walked in front of Jane, Lea had a cat-o-nine tails in her hand. The ends were knotted and the strands had been oiled.

"Kenneth, why don't you join me? You can use that over there."

'That', turned out to be another cat, oiled and knotted just like hers. Ken smiled and Jane shuddered and closed her eyes.

Smack!

"Jane love, don't close your eyes," purred Lea's voice.

Jane opened her eyes just in time to see the ends of the cat in Ken's hand snap against her inner thigh. Pain flooded her senses followed by even more as Lea's whip snapped against her ass. They worked on her for a while. She actually started to bleed in spots, but Ken wasn't worried. Nothing could really hurt Jane here.

Finally they settled on a rhythm. Ken would strike her hairless cunt while Lea hit her back. Then her breasts would feel his lash as Lea slapped her whip up between Jane's legs, forcing the hard knots against her soft, spread sex. Ken's whip would curve around her hip, marking her ass while Lea snapped her whip around causing the knots to sink deep into Jane's tits. They built her up until she was almost incoherent with lust, then stopped. She still had not cum.

Lea walked in front and knelt down to take Ken's cock in her mouth. He was totally aroused by the sights and scents surrounding him. Especially by the sight of Jane writhing in ecstasy from the duel kiss of the whips.

"Time for you to cum for me," Lea said, then sunk his cock to the root into her throat. It took her very little time to make him cum. The energy he'd been storing flooded into her body and he felt relief and pleasure from that as well as the sperm she happily sucked down.

"Shall we have our toy serve us?" asked Lea.

"Sure," said Ken and Jane appeared in front of him. Now a tray was attached to her waist, the rear hooked to the cincher and the front held up by lines attached to her nipple bars. Two inch wide bands of leather constricted the base of each large breast, keeping them from sagging under the weight of the tray, which was painfully pulling on her nipples. Jane was wearing high heels that forced her almost on tip toes and had a belt pulled tightly through her crotch. Ken knew that the belt itself had sharp studs which pressed into her tender flesh (the whip marks were still very evident on her body and he knew her cunt was on fire) and it was holding two very thick dildos deep inside her. Her arms were behind her in a binder, elbows forced together and encased in soft leather. She also had a ring gag in her mouth, rather than the penis gag.

"Come," said Lea, "Let us sit and discuss things before we see to the slave."

They walked over to a set of couches and sat down.

"Come here slave, and serve us," said Lea. "Don't spill anything or you'll be punished by receiving no orgasm this night."

Ken could feel Jane's dismay as two wine glasses and a heavy wine bottle appeared on the tray. She had to lean slightly back to keep everything level and the extra weight tugged on her nipples even more. The glasses were filled to the brim and while she had been in very high heels before, this situation was a bit different. After the things that Ken had done to her earlier and the whipping she'd just endured - not to mention her current predicament, she was in agony with the need to cum. Slowly, she began to make the journey toward her Master and Mistress.

Ken was proud that she was able to present the tray to them with out having spilled a drop. Her body was streaked with sweat and he knew it stung the welts and cuts she'd suffered when they whipped her. Lea idly played with his cock as they sat on the couch and sipped the refreshing drinks. She produced a small flicker whip and played it over Jane as while they talked.

"There are some things that I need to speak to you about, Kenneth," she said. Jane winced as a particularly accurate shot snapped against her stretched, right nipple. "I believe it's best to let you discover for yourself many things about your new life. But not everything." Another flick of the whip caught Jane right on the bottom of a taut, swollen breast. She let out a deep moan, not understanding why she hadn't just cum. She was beyond the point of being able to control herself. Ken knew it was because Lea was blocking the orgasm.

"The energy that you absorb can be used in many ways and I will be able to leave you more of it, as you begin to collect a greater amount. Over time, our bond will strengthen and you won't need to be in such close physical contact with me for the transfer."

Ken was a little disappointed with that, since being with Lea was literally the most amazing thing he'd ever experienced.

"Don't worry," she said, "As you grow in power the amount of time we spend with each other will increase, not decrease."

"I'm glad to hear that," said Ken relieved.

She cupped his chin and gave him a breath stealing kiss. Jane moaned just from watching it.

"I've been allowing the energy to build in your body so that you can get used to feeling it and so that your capacity to carry it will increase. The energy can be used in many ways, so don't be afraid to experiment."

Ken had a thought, "Is all the energy that you need going to come from what I give you?"

"No exactly," she replied. Another flick of the whip, this one snapping right at the base of Jane's ass caused the woman to groan. She was going absolutely nuts. "You and Jane, if she accepts, will begin the process of creating it. But over time, the more people that you contact, and keep in contact with, the greater the energy flow. The more people that decide to dedicate themselves to me, the more powerful I will become. Incidentally, your power will also grow. For now, you and Jane will be the only ones directly dedicated to me. Anyone else you bring to my service, will be able to leave, should they so desire. They will not be bound to me permanently."

Ken frowned, "So you're asking me to start a church?"

Lea smiled and said, "In this time, the word Church has a very different meaning than it used to. I require people to enjoy sex, lust, desire and love. I do not require them to worship me. There will be no statues or pictures of me. Ever. That is not my way." She paused for a moment. "My people lost something, I think, when they forgot that it's the energy that's important and not the power. I do not desire control, only the energy of life and only that which is in excess of what you generate."

For some reason, Ken thought about Beth (the girl in the park who stripped). It wasn't like he'd been sucking the energy out of her, more like he'd been absorbing the excess energy that she was giving off. That made him feel better since he didn't want to consider himself some kind of vampire.

"I still don't understand," said Ken, who was finding it difficult to concentrate while watching Lea play the stinging end of the whip over Jane's body, "how you want me to set this up."

"That will be up to you," she replied, smiling and Jane closed her eyes and moaned after a particularly accurate strike on a nipple. "The more people who you come into contact with on a frequent basis, the more energy will be collected. If you have people who wish to dedicate themselves to my service, then the effect spreads and I can glean some energy from them. Most people will dedicate themselves to my service, or, if you prefer, religion, through you and Jane. They will transmit most of their power through you."

Ken could see what she was talking about. Multi-layered tiers of people who enjoyed sexual pleasure. The more casual ones collected some energy, and passed it on up the chain and it eventually would get to Lea through him and Jane. Lea could skim a bit directly from them, but he guessed that it wouldn't be as easy that way. If there were enough people, that could add up to a lot of energy.

She smiled, her eyes still on the squirming form of Jane and said, "Now you begin to understand. Before we see to your slave, there are just a few other things I should tell you. First, you are now completely immune to disease. Any disease. Jane will be as well, should she decide to be my High Priestess. You, however, can heal others - or yourself, with the energy that I leave you. Jane will be able to do so as well, but in a much more limited fashion. All those who dedicate themselves to my service, will be immune to any sexually transmitted disease and will be able to control conception."

Ken was surprised. It never occurred to him that he'd have any abilities beyond creating fantasies and reading someone's sexual past.

"I think perhaps your slave has suffered enough for now, yes?" said Lea. "Let us indulge ourselves with her."

Indulge they did. Jane's current bindings disappeared to be replaced by leather straps above and below her breasts that forced her wrists to be crossed between her shoulder blades where they tied by rough hemp. It was a very difficult position to be tied in. The crotch strap and plugs were gone, leaving her fragrant and sopping sex accessible to Ken and Lea. The base of each breast was now bound with thin, rough hemp, forcing the heavy orbs to thrust out from her chest, hard and sensitive. Each nipple had a metal decoration attached behind the bar that stretched them amazingly far from each breast. Ken could feel all the stresses she was subject to and their effect on her. She was in subspace, but in a different way than she'd ever experienced. Each sensation was excruciatingly magnified and her body screamed for an orgasm. Lea, however, was still blocking it and Jane was in the kind of torment she'd only imagined in her wildest fantasies.

Lea continued to play with Ken's hard cock while using the whip on Jane. Since she couldn't use her hands for balance, there was rope attached to the straps binding her arms that rose to the ceiling and held Jane's upper body at the right height. The whip curled around her ass and snapped between Jane's legs, and she thrust forward, right between Lea's wide spread legs. Jane liked what she found in the sparse red fur and began licking Lea's sex.

It was difficult for her, and somewhat humiliating as well. With the ring gag in her mouth and her hands bound, she could only use her tongue to pleasure Lea. Her face was soon covered with Lea's juices and her own saliva as she moved her body in time with the whipping she was receiving. Each time it fell, she pushed her tongue into the wet cunt in her face. When she wasn't doing that, she licked the protruding clit, causing Lea to shudder in pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.