Steamy Sex Club - Cover

Steamy Sex Club

Copyright© 2004 by Canius Swiss

Chapter 7

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A submissive husband agrees to join a secret sex club his dominatrix controlling loving wife is involved in. The Orgy will happen around Chapter 6. Before that some private problems will start to threaten the marriage. The mixture of the sex club will cause these minor sexual problems to explode in suprising ways.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Josh is standing naked in front of everyone. He thinks, "It's so weird I don't feel bashful at all. I kind of like this. It turns me on to have everyone see my cock and balls." He stands up and jiggles his cock and balls. As he does that he hears the women gasp in horny pleasure.

Beverly smacks his ass "behave" but he can hear her giggle.

David, the leader, adjusts his Bull Mask. He announces "OK Once our new recruit behaves himself, its time for him being tattooed and branded one of ours."

Josh goes up to the red beanbag in the center of the room. "Will this hurt" he whispers to Beverly. Beverly shakes her head "No not much."

Josh gulps as he drapes himself belly first on it. He sees a white man in Lion Mask coming in. The Lion carries a huge brown briefcase with him. Josh gulps, as the lion male is totally naked. He flexes his muscles and rubs the sweat off his hairy chest. Josh gasps, as he can't stop looking at the huge cock dangling between his legs. Lion growls as he gets next to Josh "So this is our new recruit. Is it a Lightning Bolt or Stars?"

David nods "Stars" Lion nods "I figured that."

Josh lies there as Lion starts to work tattooing stars on his neck. David pulls out a piece of paper and starts to read. "OK here are the rules Josh for being one of us. First you must tell no one about us. You must not confirm to anyone that we even exist. You can talk to other stars and people with lightning on their necks but that is it."

Josh nods "OK Agreed." As he can't take his eyes off of Lion's swinging meaty cock.

David continues "If you meet a lightning person you must submit sexually to them."

The crowd that is around Josh and Lion whistles and cheers at what David says to them. David turns to them "Now have mercy OK! He is one man and can't have sex 24 7. So be aware that he has limitations for goodness sake!"

David continues as everyone "aww" and pout.

David nods "OK Josh remember to relax and have fun and if you can't perform due to exhaustion let them know. Don't overexert yourself."

The Lion laughs "With an ass like that man he won't be cumming!"

Everyone cheers and whistles at that comment. Beverly giggles and Josh gets red faced as David fights to keep from laughing "Anyway Josh Do you have any questions."

Josh is about to shake his head but he catches himself "Not really"

David sits down next to Josh. "If you need anything with in reason! Don't be greedy now! You can ask the Lightning people for help. I will give you a list of places that Lightning's own and frequent. It would be nice if you visit and socialize there."

Josh nods "That is actually a good idea! Thanks" He thinks, "I should go to these places a lot since it is my duty and responsibility for them taking me in"

The Lion finishes the tattoo. "OK there we go" He leans back "That is fine work!"

David pats Josh's back "OK now what do you say."

Josh picks up Lion's cock and starts licking it "Thank you!" He struggles to slide the huge cock in his mouth. "Damn this thing is huge" He gropes Lion's balls as he licks the cock tip. The lion groans as Josh licks the cock all over and tries to swallow the huge meaty cock.

Josh grunts as he squeezes Lion's balls "Damn this thing is huge." He thinks. He then forces the cock as far down his throat as he can get it. He swallows as he closes his eyes. "Damn it's so big!" as he licks the cock as much as he can.

Lion groans and lies on the floor. He pelvic thrusts as he breathes hard. Josh struggles to swallow and lick the cock as he gets into it. "Gawd I hope I don't die swallowing his cum!"

Josh moans and gropes Lion's balls some more. Lion pants and moans as he pelvic thrusts more. "OH shit!" he roars. Josh closes his eyes and gives that meaty cock another swallow. He can barely hear the crowd cheer "Go! Go! Make him cum!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.